/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I regret what i said :(

Life_Is_Short
03-16-2010, 03:24 PM
:sl:

I said something during hajj that i now regret deeply.imsad I repented whilst on hajj and even now i keep asking Allah (swt) for forgiveness.

Don't make the same mistake as me and be ready to endure yourself in difficult circumstances right from the moment you board that plane.

Please remember me in your du'as.

Jazak'Allah Khayran.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
03-16-2010, 05:22 PM
how long ago was it and how old were you?...if you were really really tiny then dont worry,if you were an old madame then insha'Allah your repentance will be accepted.

sister herb
03-16-2010, 09:08 PM

May Allah forgive you. I will make dua for you.

aadil77
03-16-2010, 09:34 PM
what u got to reveal it for? keep it to yourself, repent and move on

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hamza Asadullah
03-17-2010, 01:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Life_Is_Short

I said something during hajj that i now regret deeply.imsad I repented whilst on hajj and even now i keep asking Allah (swt) for forgiveness.

I said "I want to go home" at the airport. I had no idea that it was going to this difficult right from the beginning. I did not have a chance to find out what it's like or what it involves before going, It was all so sudden. It's a great test of patience and i failed by passing such a heinous comment in front of everyone. I should have been stronger.

Some people wish their entire life and still never get to go. I hold myself in contempt for this impulsive behaviour. imsad

Don't make the same mistake as me and be ready to endure yourself in difficult circumstances right from the moment you board that plane.

Please remember me in your du'as.

Jazak'Allah Khayran.
:sl: my sister Allah is most forgiving most merciful. At times shaythan messes with our heads and gives us more concern over things than we should be concerned. So have full faith in the mercy and forgiveness of Allah and do not despair for he is well aware what is in your heart, so have faith and full hope of his mercy for that is also part of faith.

:wa:

Muslim Woman
03-17-2010, 02:09 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by Life_Is_Short

..I said "I want to go home" at the airport.

after Hajj or u did not want to do it ?

I know , Hajj journey is very tiring . At airport we waited whole night for flight , after Hajj , again we stayed almost whole night at Jeddah airport. So , I hope , by feel extremely tired and irrirated by mismanagment if anyone says ' I want to go home ' , Allah won't punish him /her .

And Allah is the most kind and ever merciful.

north_malaysian
03-17-2010, 02:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman

after Hajj or u did not want to do it ?

I know , Hajj journey is very tiring . At airport we waited whole night for flight , after Hajj , again we stayed almost whole night at Jeddah airport. So , I hope , by feel extremely tired and irrirated by mismanagment if anyone says ' I want to go home ' , Allah won't punish him /her .

And Allah is the most kind and ever merciful.
why the flights from Jeddah got delayed on last year hajj season?

Alhamdulillah, my parents returned to Malaysia from Medina, and their flight was delayed for only 2 hrs..

★ηαѕιнα★
03-18-2010, 02:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
what u got to reveal it for? keep it to yourself, repent and move on
Ill just say alhamdoellilah to this comment.
Thank you sister for sharing this story with us and warn us to not do the same. Very brave of you alhamdoellilah. Ill make dua for you inshallah. Inshallah Allah swt the Most Forgiving will forgive you the way only He can.
Keep smiling. :)

happy
03-18-2010, 09:38 PM
Allah is merciful and if you did something wrong repent from it and move on also remember Allah like those who seek his forgiveneness.

Insaanah
03-18-2010, 10:45 PM

Evidence from the ahadeeth and Islamic scholars also suggests that one should conceal one's sins, other than if one needs to seek help from someone on how to stop committing a certain sin etc.

Ibn Umar (ra) narrated from the Prophet sallallahu alaihi wa sallam as part of a longer hadeeth, ".... let him conceal himself with the concealment of Allaah, and let him repent to Allaah,." Narrated by Maalik (1562) , al-Haakim (4/425) and al-Bayhaqi (8/330). This hadeeth was about a major sin.

The fact that Allaah conceals it implies that the believer must also cover himself. Whoever deliberately flaunts his sin angers his Lord, Who will not then cover him. Whoever deliberately conceals his sin out of shame before his Lord and before people, Allaah will bless him by concealing it. (Fath al-Baari, 10/487-488)

Shaykh Muhammad ibn Saalih al-‘Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

As for the sinning believer, if he commits sin it is better for him not to do so openly and not to tell anyone about it, and to conceal himself with the concealment of Allaah and repent from it.

If he tells his shaykh or a similar person who he hopes can teach him a way out from it or show him how to keep himself from falling into similar sins, or can tell him the reason why he fell into it, or make du’aa’ for him, etc, this is fine.

So sister, what's done is done, and other than to seek advice on how to stop, or what the cause might be, it's better to just privately seek forgiveness from Allah and not to tell anyone else about it. If you want people to learn from it, you don't need to mention that you did a sin, rather merely say, "You might encounter difficult circumstances. Be patient and don't say things like " ...."

Hope that helped you, sis.

ardianto
03-19-2010, 02:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
why the flights from Jeddah got delayed on last year hajj season?
I don't know what is the right English word for this, 'over traffic', maybe. That was a situation when the planes that come, go and parking are more than airport capacity.

Alhamdulillah, my parents returned to Malaysia from Medina, and their flight was delayed for only 2 hrs..
Flights for Indonesians hajj were delayed too, around 4 hrs - 38 hrs 45 minutes.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!