/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why did ItalianGuy got banned?

★ηαѕιнα★
03-18-2010, 05:17 PM
Assalamoe Alaikom,

Loads of members are wondering why Italianguy got banned? To be honest I want to know as well. You know this aint a good thing..
You may have ruined the chance for him to convert to islam you know...and Allah swt knows best. Lots of members on her converted because of the information they learned here. And to be honest I think Islam was present in his heart, only the mind had to accept it. So if your reading this Italianguy. Dont give up the search!! And keep the jokes alive!

Wa salaam

And moderators im soo angry at you right now!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
03-18-2010, 05:28 PM
lol if u knew the truth you'd be angry at italian guy

Amadeus85
03-18-2010, 05:29 PM
I guess that he uplifted his account on his own wish.

Maybe he went to China to convert all chinese to protestantism.

Anyway, why would our mods ban a person who was like Ghandi and Lady D combined.

aadil77
03-18-2010, 05:32 PM
I found out from a mod why he got banned, not sure if I should mention it here

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aamirsaab
03-18-2010, 05:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
I found out from a mod why he got banned, not sure if I should mention it here
Yeah, don't.

When a member is banned, the reason is not always obvious at first. Ordinary members will think oh man that's so stink. But you guys only see half of the equation.

Mods get to see both sides. Just know that rules were violated - he wasn't banned willy nilly.

-Fallen Angel-
03-18-2010, 05:42 PM
He seemed like a very nice guy, i guess maybe he tried to convert somebody? Although that would be pretty dumb of him.. to do it on here.. :hiding:

Cabdullahi
03-18-2010, 05:45 PM
i knew he had some agenda going on....i was one of the first to notice it :(

Karina
03-18-2010, 05:51 PM
Oooh mysterious.

Hope it wasn't anything too bad :hmm:

Tilmeez
03-18-2010, 05:57 PM
The basic purpose of this forum is Da'awah - in all possible formats for everyone.

While we appreciate members helping us in achieving our goal we strongly discourage promotion of any other religion by any member.

Thus reasons for ban are very simple:
a. This forum is for Islam only.
b. There are loads of other forums where anyone can discharge his/her duty towards his/her religion.

Supreme
03-18-2010, 06:02 PM
He was promoting Christianity, I believe. Which is contrary to forum rules. Although many of his posts were too off topic anyway. I'm not sure how he was doing it, although at a guess I'd say PMs.

Cabdullahi
03-18-2010, 06:08 PM
^ sneaky!!!!

Woodrow
03-18-2010, 06:09 PM
I will only say that Mods and Admins will not discuss the reason anybody is banned. I will say that if a mod every bans a member without justification one of us admins would over ride the ban.

No point in pursuing this further. None of us will discuss why any member is banned, that is strictly between the member and staff.

:threadclo:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!