/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Intro to Libertarianism: government schools

MuslimAgorist
03-18-2010, 08:16 PM
CAIR and the Youth Committee for the Muslim Community Association (MCA) in Santa Clara held an Introduction to Politics program for some of the High School students in our Community. Representatives from the Republican, Democrat, Green and Libertarian parties were invited to speak about the origins and philosophies of their party. Not being able to find an actual representative of the Libertarian Party, I was invited to speak on their behalf. It’s funny because I’m not actually a member of the party. None the less, I am a philosophical libertarian. As is often the advice from experienced libertarian presenters, when you have only a small window of opportunity to cover what is a deep and nuanced philosophy, there are two important things to accomplish. First, explain the non aggression principle. Second, apply it to a subject that affects the audience you’re talking to. I chose public school.

Read More

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!