/* */

PDA

View Full Version : are all Shias really kaffirs?

Asian man
03-19-2010, 05:19 AM
I know many Muslims that are Shia and they don't read a different Quran like most people say.

And I got into an argument with my friend about this issue and now he hates me and he says he doesn't know me.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SMA89
03-19-2010, 05:27 AM
No they are not kaffirs

tango92
03-19-2010, 05:33 AM
the shias are activley engaged in fighting sunnis, and helping kuffar against us. they insult the prophet pbuh by suggesting he didnt know who to marry. many of them worship Ali ra, which is direct kuffr.

oh yh and some of tme beat themselves for no reason once a year, which is against quran.

anyway we dont say the followers are kuffar but its their leaders that put them up to it.

Hamza Asadullah
03-19-2010, 05:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Asian man
I know many Muslims that are Shia and they don't read a different Quran like most people say.

And I got into an argument with my friend about this issue and now he hates me and he says he doesn't know me.
:sl: brother i would strongly advise that you don't get into debates or discussion with Shia about these matters because it will only get hostile and im talking from experience. Most of them blindly take their knowledge from what they have been taught from their families and have this wrong mentality instilled into them from such an early age.

You cannot debate with someone who has a lack of knowledge for they are the worst of people to debate and have discussion with. They may also use taqiyya. It is best to give them dawah in a beautiful manner, maybe forward them some material and leave it at that. We can only inform for Allah guides.

There is no point making generalisations about Shia. What we can say is that those who mock Sahaaba are clearly out of the fold of Islam but never say to a Shia that your a kaafir, let Allah be the judge of that for you should just do your part and leave it at that because in depth discussions with these people will only get hostile and will get you knowhere at all.

and Allah knows best

:wa:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
03-19-2010, 06:15 AM
:sl:

a quick simple fact "Any comment that contains any of the words ALL, NONE, ALWAYS or NEVER" is usually wrong. We can not say " are all Shias really kaffirs?" as none of us know the thoughts, intentions or desires of all Shia. It is not for any of us to judge, although many of us find the followings of some Shi'i to be in error.

imam bukhari
03-19-2010, 10:21 AM

assalaam o alaykum,

please visit this page:

http://theauthenticbase.wordpress.com/category/sects-groups/shiasm-exposed/

it has tons of info on shias...

imam bukhari
03-19-2010, 10:26 AM

u also may wanna check out this: http://gift2shias.wordpress.com/

Supreme
03-19-2010, 04:46 PM
Most of the Muslims I know are Shia. Shia Islam fascinates me more than Sunni Islam, and appeals to me more. Is there any legitmate Islamic school of thought that lists the Shia as kuffar, like the Ahmaddiya community?

جوري
03-19-2010, 05:07 PM
it would fascinate you indeed since they too take people for saints, while ****ing others.. it fits right in with Catholicism!

Predator
03-19-2010, 06:44 PM
Most of the Muslims I know are Shia. Shia Islam fascinates me more than Sunni Islam, and appeals to me more
I suppose even the idol worshipping Muslims would fascinate you as well , since they worship more than one God just like the Polytheist Trinitarian Pagans

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/c...ow/5692166.cms

Asian man
03-19-2010, 06:52 PM
Anyways I learned my lesson, I will NOT talk about the whole Sunni and Shia topic with anyone because it will just cause more problems for me.

Hamza Asadullah
03-19-2010, 08:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme
Most of the Muslims I know are Shia. Shia Islam fascinates me more than Sunni Islam, and appeals to me more. Is there any legitmate Islamic school of thought that lists the Shia as kuffar, like the Ahmaddiya community?
You know nothing about Sunni or Shia so how could you make a proper comparison between the two? You are just trying to stir things up in here because you know that the majority of people in here are Sunni. Very sly and evil of you!

Your just here to create dissension not learn about Islam as has been apparent by most of your posts that have been observed over the last few months. You have shown your true colours once again. What a representative of Christianity you are.

aadil77
03-19-2010, 08:20 PM
There are certain groups of shia which are clearly known to be nonmulims by all scholars, groups like rafidaah etc

They have extreme beliefs like worshipping ali and imams, muta'h, insulting the sahabah etc.

They also have their own incorrect way of praying salaah, they have their own books of 'hadith' to suit their beleifs, they've changed verses in the quraan to suit them as well

imam bukhari
03-19-2010, 09:23 PM
shias even have thier OWN KA'BAH!!!!

watch this: http://theauthenticbase.wordpress.co...eir-own-kabah/

imam bukhari
03-19-2010, 09:26 PM
khomenie was indeed a disbeliever as the scholars of islaam (among whom was shaykh al-albaani) have stated ... tho im having dificulty in finding a source to the article online.....

imam bukhari
03-19-2010, 09:26 PM
khomenie has sex with a four year old:

http://theauthenticbase.wordpress.co...four-year-old/

now how "ewwww" is that!

imam bukhari
03-19-2010, 09:28 PM
Are shia kaafir?

plz read this: http://theauthenticbase.wordpress.com/2009/11/23/454/

if any1 wants more info, plz check out my blog... i got tons of stuff there...

wassalaam o alaykum

Supreme
03-19-2010, 09:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
it would fascinate you indeed since they too take people for saints, while ****ing others.. it fits right in with Catholicism!
I guess it would, if I were Catholic.

I suppose even the idol worshipping Muslims would fascinate you as well , since they worship more than one God just like the Polytheist Trinitarian Pagans
I guess they would, yes.

You know nothing about Sunni or Shia so how could you make a proper comparison between the two? You are just trying to stir things up in here because you know that the majority of people in here are Sunni. Very sly and evil of you!
Oh yes- how could you have possibly have sussed me out by my assertion and question? No really, do you suffer from some sort of emotional/mental paranoia? It doesn't bother me, it's just that it might restore my faith in humanity a bit...

Your just here to create dissension not learn about Islam as has been apparent by most of your posts that have been observed over the last few months. You have shown your true colours once again. What a representative of catholicism you are.
Ok, brainbox: seeing as you've seen all my posts, tell me which one I ever stated I was a Catholic in?

I've always thought I could grasp at least the basics of human mentality, but these posts have just baffled me...
Funny stuff!

IslamicRevival
03-19-2010, 10:00 PM
Ponder upon this for a moment.

Our beloved Prophet Muhammad Peace be upon him said, My UMMAH will consist of 73 sects, Only one 1 will enter Jannah

Shia are one of the 73 sects which is why I believe they are Muslim. They are misguided no doubt about it but i consider them to be part of the Muslim UMMAH. They are not Kafir and it is very very dangerous to label anyone a non believer

جوري
03-19-2010, 10:24 PM
shia= faction that is the literal meaning-- and the shiites themselves are divided into many factions.. they range from very close to sunni Muslims all the way to folks who worship Ali (Atghfor Allah) but I have done some extensive research on them back in college after one of my friends who was sunni got indoctrinated by some Lebanese guy to join them..

:w:

جوري
03-19-2010, 10:26 PM
I guess it would, if I were Catholic.

!
It wouldn't matter what kind of christian you are since you all take idols for Gods with gradations of absurdity. As such indeed shiites are closer to be mushrik Christians than monotheistic Muslims!

all the best

Supreme
03-19-2010, 10:37 PM
It wouldn't matter what kind of christian you are since you all take idols for Gods with gradations of absurdity. As such indeed shiites are closer to be mushrik Christians than monotheistic Muslims!

all the best
Correction noted! At least you could be big enough to accept your mistake.

Funny stuff!

جوري
03-19-2010, 10:48 PM
Correction noted! At least you could be big enough to accept your mistake.

Funny stuff!
No mistakes stuffed stuff!

waqas maqsood
03-19-2010, 11:35 PM
Salam to All...

Be it Sunni, Shi'aa, Wahabi, Salafi, Hannafi etcc... Does it really matter to debate if they are true Muslims or not??

We got to look at ourself... most importantly... and UNITE together...

The only man-made sect.. under no circumstances can call themselve Muslims are AHMEDIYYAH...

Supreme
03-20-2010, 12:18 AM
No mistakes stuffed stuff!
There was a mistake. You thought I was Catholic. I'm not. Why (and how) do you manage to take every thread you post on off topic?

_PakistaN_
03-20-2010, 12:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by waqas maqsood
Salam to All...

Be it Sunni, Shi'aa, Wahabi, Salafi, Hannafi etcc... Does it really matter to debate if they are true Muslims or not??

We got to look at ourself... most importantly... and UNITE together...

The only man-made sect.. under no circumstances can call themselve Muslims are AHMEDIYYAH...
Thats what I;m saying man. A lot of these people can't even follow the 5 pillars of Islam which is most Important. Instead they go out labeling themselves which group they are in.

جوري
03-20-2010, 12:23 AM
There was a mistake. You thought I was Catholic. I'm not. Why (and how) do you manage to take every thread you post on off topic?
it doesn't matter whether you are a catholic or not as stated does it matter of the gradation of kufr?
you take jesus for a god, and they do too plus maybe 'st. Nicholas' the patron saint of prostitutes!

Layes ba3d al'kufr zhanb. In other words it doesn't matter what your beliefs are if you are a kaffir.

further you were the first to take it off course by impressing upon us how the shiites are amusing to you or whatever nonsense you wrote, while clearly this thread is meant to discuss whether or not they are recognized as Muslims by traditionalists!

all the best

Supreme
03-20-2010, 12:51 AM
it doesn't matter whether you are a catholic or not as stated does it matter of the gradation of kufr?
you take jesus for a god, and they do too plus maybe 'st. Nicholas' the patron saint of prostitutes!

Layes ba3d al'kufr zhanb. In other words it doesn't matter what your beliefs are if you are a kaffir.

further you were the first to take it off course by impressing upon us how the shiites are amusing to you or whatever nonsense you wrote, while clearly this thread is meant to discuss whether or not they are recognized as Muslims by traditionalists!

all the best
If it doesn't matter whether or not I'm Catholic, why not outright label me kuffar in the first place then? Then you wouldn't have made a mistake, and I wouldn't have to do the customary corrections and we could move on and talk about how the Shiites are Ali worshipping, idol loving Kuffars whose most prominent Ayatollah is a peadophilic rapist- or something *realistic* along those lines!

Funny stuff as usual!

جوري
03-20-2010, 12:57 AM
If it doesn't matter whether or not I'm Catholic, why not outright label me kuffar in the first place then? Then you wouldn't have made a mistake, and I wouldn't have to do the customary corrections and we could move on and talk about how the Shiites are Ali worshipping, idol loving Kuffars whose most prominent Ayatollah is a peadophilic rapist- or something *realistic* along those lines!

Funny stuff as usual!
I thought I outright labeled you as a kaffir, and stated that it doesn't matter the degree of kuffr stuffed stuff? Do you need a phase II on every thread? The let's recap what this is all about phase?

I enjoy that you are making good use of my first to the stage 'funny stuff'.. it just doesn't become you to parrot in reverse!

all the best

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!