/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Du'a Request for Important Exam Tomorrow

gs450la
03-19-2010, 07:54 AM
:sl:

Dear Brothers and Sisters,
Tomorrow I will be taking on of the most difficult and crucial exams of my college career. I am getting my degree in Biology and need to graduate soon due to financial reasons. I had a rough semester with my grandmother's health and eventual death and did not do very well on the first midterm exam.

Tomorrow is the final for my cell biology class, those who are familiar with biology probably know how complex and detailed this class gets. So many details to memroize--I am getting mixed up on little things, it's insane.

I have been studying relentlessly and now want to sleep so I am fresh tomorrow. Please rememeber me in your du'as as this is a big determinant of my future career and progression towards becoming a doctor inshallah.

Sincerely,Ehsan

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!