/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hi there !

Kit
03-19-2010, 10:37 AM
Salaam! Hello!!

My name is Kit and I'm from Leeds, England. My goal this year is to be closer to God. I have a very strong love for God, I love nature and love to look at His beautiful creations.

I am a little lost in this big old world right now unsure of how best I can serve my and our Creator. You believe in the Q'oran you are a Muslim, you believe in the Torah you are a Jew, you believe in the Bibble you are a Christian, you believe in the Book of Mormon you are a Morman (they also believe in the bibble). BUT we all believe in the same God the God of this earth juist how we worship him differs and also what we feel we know to be true. The question that troubles me is this, what is most pleasing unto God?

I like to wear salwar suits (mostly in pink) :p and have often been fascinated with the middle east so I thought maybe I would come over to this site and say hello.

I am English though and was born into a LDS (or mormon) religion. I live with some mormon friends who are very good to me.

Anyway I will hang around here and see what people have to say.

My biggest desire is to serve and obey my Creator so hello or (Salaam) to you all !! :statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Strzelecki
03-19-2010, 11:00 AM
Wa3alaikum salaam.
Welcome to the forums.

Insha'Allah your stay here is very beneficial.

- Qatada -
03-19-2010, 12:44 PM
Hey Kit :)

Welcome to the forums, lol. If you want to get a basic idea about what Islam is, check this link out;

http://islamreligion.com

Look forward to your stay! :D

Peace.

OurIslamic
03-19-2010, 12:50 PM
Walaikum as-Salam Kit! Thanks for joining the forum, hopefully we'll all benefit! :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
cat eyes
03-19-2010, 12:55 PM
:sl:
:welcome: to the forum kat:alright: we look forward educating you about islam we invite all non muslims to learn about islam only :D

enjoy your stay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0_jB7dp0S0

:statisfie

PouringRain
03-19-2010, 01:52 PM
Welcome to the forum.

ardianto
03-19-2010, 01:57 PM
Hello Kit,

Welcome to IslamicBoard forum.

:welcome:

Misz_Muslimah
03-19-2010, 08:12 PM
Welcome to the forum Kit,
Hope you have a beneficial stay :)

waqas maqsood
03-21-2010, 03:15 AM
Salam Kitt,

Hope all is well and may God help you, as well as others to the true path.. an guide us all to the true path.. Ameen

Welcome!

Peace

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!