/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Support Palestine.

marwen
03-19-2010, 03:50 PM
Hi brothers and sisters,

I feel myself really guilty to watch our brothers in palestine killed and agressed without helping them. I live in an arabic country which politics behave like israel, so I cannot rely on them. What can I do to help my brothers in palestine ?
Have you any suggestions ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Maryan0
03-20-2010, 09:19 PM
I think there are agencies that you donate to or you can give money to masjids that collect money for the destitute or oppressed in the muslim world.
Salam

marwen
03-20-2010, 09:42 PM
Thanx sister,
Yes, donating can be a solution,
although I can't be sure that the money we send will reach the right people. But anyway, we have to do some effort to find honest people and organizations that can help us to make donations.
Also some brother told me that we muslims are consuming a lot of israeli products without knowing it, so we need to boycott these products. Here i found a list of israeli products that i used to buy without knowing that it helps israel: check out this page (on the bottom you will find a list of israeli products we have to boycott) :
http://home.pacbell.net/halnet/Boyco...20Campaign.htm

Binyamine
03-20-2010, 10:00 PM
Peace Mercy And Blessing of Allah be upon all of us.

Make du'a for them brother.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
marwen
03-20-2010, 10:17 PM
May God bless them and help them against their enemy !

Argamemnon
03-23-2010, 11:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by marwen
Hi brothers and sisters,

I feel myself really guilty to watch our brothers in palestine killed and agressed without helping them. I live in an arabic country which politics behave like israel, so I cannot rely on them. What can I do to help my brothers in palestine ?
Have you any suggestions ?
Buy Palestinian products:

http://www.zaytoun.org/products/catalogue/

Donate money:

http://www.islamic-relief.com/

:wa:

Rabi Mansur
03-24-2010, 03:56 AM
:sl:

You can go to Muslim Hands and sponsor an orphan.

www.muslimhands.org

I have been sponsoring a 14 year old orphan girl in Palestine. I hope I am doing some good for her.

This quote softened my heart: "One who tries to help the widow and the poor is like a warrior in the way of Allah." (al-Bukhari)

Peace and Love.

IslamicRevival
03-24-2010, 04:29 AM
If we really wanted to HELP the Palestinians we would get our armies together and march into Palestine and drag every illegal immigrant OUT of there. If they resist then GIVE THEM HELL!

Seriously we Muslims are a disgrace, Over the past 60 years the scholars have done NOTHING for Palestine. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

WHERE IS THE SALAHUDIN AYYUBI WE ARE CRYING OUT FOR TODAY?

O ALLAH RETURN THE SAHABA TO US! THE BRAVE HAZRAT ALI, HAZRAT ABU BAKR, HAZRAT UMAR, HAZRAT HAMZA (RA) AND ALL THE WARRIORS OF ISLAM

We are cowards compared to them, We are nothing...absolutely nothing

:cry: imsad

Argamemnon
03-24-2010, 04:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Troubled Soul
If we really wanted to HELP the Palestinians we would get our armies together and march into Palestine and drag every illegal immigrant OUT of there.
That might have been possible if we had nuclear weapons and advanced missiles. There is no balance of power currently; they are a nuclear state and can basically do what they want. If we had similar weapons (hundreds of nuclear warheads and missiles), they would have no choice but to accept peace. It's ludicrous that Muslim leaders are always saying "we want a nuclear free Middle East" in front of the camera when the Israeli entity has 200 to 400 nuclear warheads.

Supreme
03-24-2010, 05:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Argamemnon
That might have been possible if we had nuclear weapons and advanced missiles. There is no balance of power currently; they are a nuclear state and can basically do what they want. If we had similar weapons (hundreds of nuclear warheads and missiles), they would have no choice but to accept peace. It's ludicrous that Muslim leaders are always saying "we want a nuclear free Middle East" in front of the camera when the Israeli entity has 200 to 400 nuclear warheads.
If Muslim countries did have nuclear weapons (Pakistan does, by the way), you could not launch a strike on Israel without completely obliterating some of Islam's holiest and most sacred sites. Not to mention that one Israeli nuclear missile on Mecca and that's All She Wrote. Bottom line: war is not the answer, and nuclear war is almost certainly not the answer. 'Mutual annihilation' ring any bells? If Muslims want to drive Israel out by military means, conventional warfare is the only possibility.

Argamemnon
03-24-2010, 05:10 PM
Supreme, no offense but, are you crazy? Nobody is talking about launching a nuclear attack. We are talking about a "balance of power" which would force Israel to accept peace. You are probably one of those who believe that Iran will "wipe Israel off the map" :D

Supreme
03-24-2010, 05:27 PM
Supreme, no offense but, are you crazy? Nobody is talking about launching a nuclear attack. We are talking about a "balance of power" which would force Israel to accept peace. You are probably one of those who believe that Iran will "wipe Israel off the map" :D
I'm just saying, both sides have too much to loose. Both sides would be better off relinquishing their nuclear weapons. Heck, the whole world would be better off then. But instead of the Arab countries gaining nuclear weapons, do you not agree a more sensible alternative would be to remove the nuclear weapons from Israel?
And I also don't believe Ahmadenijad would wipe Israel off the map, at least not literally.

Getoffmyback
03-24-2010, 05:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgzVE-PzCaY

Argamemnon
03-24-2010, 06:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme
I'm just saying, both sides have too much to loose. Both sides would be better off relinquishing their nuclear weapons. Heck, the whole world would be better off then. But instead of the Arab countries gaining nuclear weapons, do you not agree a more sensible alternative would be to remove the nuclear weapons from Israel?
And I also don't believe Ahmadenijad would wipe Israel off the map, at least not literally.
The problem is that Israel will not give up its nuclear weapons and they don't want a Palestinian state. They are doing everything they can to prevent this from happening. On the contrary, they want to create a Greater Israel.

marwen
03-24-2010, 07:30 PM
The problem is that Israel will not give up its nuclear weapons ...
yes, of course : It's totally absurde to think that a country which developed nuclear weapons will think to leave it off. I cannot find a single example of a country having nuclear weapons which stopped then willingly its nuclear program. The idea of nuclear-free middle-east is just a big lie. Thinking of rebalancing the forces in the middle-east is a more realistic idea (it's just my point of view :hmm: )

Supreme
03-24-2010, 07:46 PM
I cannot find a single example of a country having nuclear weapons which stopped then willingly its nuclear program. : )
...South Africa?

Argamemnon
03-24-2010, 08:02 PM
The idea of nuclear-free middle-east is just a big lie. Thinking of rebalancing the forces in the middle-east is a more realistic idea (it's just my point of view :hmm: )
Yes, they think they are fooling us with nice words. If you want a "nuclear free Middle East" why aren't you imposing sanctions on Israel and threatening with military action?

marwen
03-24-2010, 08:13 PM
...South Africa?
Are you sure it was voluntary ? I think there was international sanctions imposed on South Africa in the 1970s, so it was so hard for them to continue their program.

And I can add to that the total uselessness of nuclear weapons for South Africa, I mean there is no real threat by its entourage.

Look I'm not good in politics, but let me make a simple question : a country which was tired to develop a nuclear weapon for years, will it leave its nuclear program just like that ?

Supreme
03-24-2010, 08:45 PM
...South Africa?
Are you sure it was voluntary ? I think there was international sanctions imposed on South Africa in the 1970s, so it was so hard for them to continue their program.

And I can add to that the total uselessness of nuclear weapons for South Africa, I mean there is no real threat by its entourage.

Look I'm not good in politics, but let me make a simple question : a country which was tired to develop a nuclear weapon for years, will it leave its nuclear program just like that ?
I think it was voluntary. I think Mandela came to power and got rid of them because he thought them pointless. They are pointless. I hate nuclear weapons. I know warfare must develop, but nuclear weapons are just abominable. Killing thousands of people at the press of a button is just completely inhuman.

marwen
03-24-2010, 09:05 PM
I think it was voluntary. I think Mandela came to power and got rid of them because he thought them pointless. They are pointless.
uh-huh ... ok. I didn't know that. It may be the exception. But it's good thing for Mandela to do, I think he is a great man.

I hate nuclear weapons. I know warfare must develop, but nuclear weapons are just abominable. Killing thousands of people at the press of a button is just completely inhuman.
So I do. But unfortunately most of our countries don't think this way :unhappy:

Argamemnon
03-24-2010, 10:15 PM
Those who claim to be champions of human rights and world peace all have nuclear weapons. Let them get rid of those warheads first, if they are sincere.

IslamicRevival
03-24-2010, 10:56 PM
I disagree totally. When the battle of badr took place our warriors of Islam were outnumbered by 3 to 1 yet they destroyed the enemy. We dont need anything other then Allah SWT as the almighty will surely grant us victory.

1.5 Billion and counting Muslims yet we cannot at least SPEAK UP (Not even on whats happening in Iraq/Afghanistan) Our scholars, the ones who are supposed to be our guides are asleep, They have let down the Ummah for the past 60+ years.

Argamemnon
03-24-2010, 11:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Troubled Soul
I disagree totally. When the battle of badr took place our warriors of Islam were outnumbered by 3 to 1 yet they destroyed the enemy. We dont need anything other then Allah SWT as the almighty will surely grant us victory.

1.5 Billion and counting Muslims yet we cannot at least SPEAK UP (Not even on whats happening in Iraq/Afghanistan) Our scholars, the ones who are supposed to be our guides are asleep, They have let down the Ummah for the past 60+ years.
I'm afraid I can't agree. Work hard, develop advanced weapons AND rely on Allah Almighty. Both! Do you think Hizbullah defeated Israel with stones or with excellent planning, intelligence gathering and strategy, and by using modern weapons?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!