/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 3 Questions about Islam

AllahIsMyGod
03-19-2010, 07:29 PM
May peace be apon you
Allahu akbar

My fellow brothers i have lear about the wonders and beauty of our great religion but 3 questions haunt me:

1.) Since watching sex is prohibited so can i just see nude pictures on the internet but not sex?

2.) Does converting from Alawi to Sunni a wrong thing or converting from Sunni to Alawi

3.) Is masturbation alowed?

Thank you very much my fellow Brothers

Sunnah + Shiia = Islam nor War

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
iloveislam1
03-20-2010, 09:12 AM
1. Watching nude pictues is haraam.

2. Follow Islam as it must be followed. That means sticking to the Qur'an and the way (Sunnah) of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). That also means loving his companions and following them.

Although I don't know much about Alawi's, I would advise to stick to the 1st pillar of Islaam, which is the belief in the Oneness and Uniqueness of Allah.

Here's a good book:

Kitab At-Tauhid

3. Masturbation is haraam. Click here for the fatwa

Yahya4D
07-18-2010, 12:20 PM
Interesting topic. Good question with a GREAT answer. Be strong brother. Having such bad habit leads to second glances of females even in public. The mind wonders and Satan acts in those moments, enhancing wrongful imaginative gestures that tempt to sin. We are ALL naturally in battle with these types of desires but as a strong practitioner, soon, your natural reactions will be to Islam. Stay busy, AVOID all temptation at all costs. Sometimes, I know to not go to certain areas knowing how women might dress, like beaches and so forth. Normally we would time it right to go to the beach where its scarce with such exposure. I live in America and the western decadency of self indulgence is every where but its safe to say, it gets easier to tame the demon even if your surroundings is not tamed. What is sad is how you do so right and sometimes on the internet, something pops up or late night advertisement on TV on those love lines...you will easily turn off TV and quickly close those pop ups.

What really helps is saying to myself, that could be my sister, cousin, daughter...also being married is the best solution, having a kid is even better.

Peace be with you,
Yahya

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!