/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Wife makes plea after husband's thumb found

S<Chowdhury
03-19-2010, 08:44 PM

HAVE YOU SEEN HIM ?

The wife of a missing man from Watford whose thumb was found in east London last week has appealed to whoever has abducted him to "just let him go".
Mahmood Ahmad, 41, vanished after leaving work at a kebab house in Aldgate, London, on 7 March.
"He's obviously injured," said his wife, Farah. "He urgently needs medical attention and I would just plead - please just leave him."
A 33-year-old man has been charged with kidnap and false imprisonment.
Mohammed Riaz, of no fixed address, is also accused of harassment and burglary.
Four other people have been questioned by Hertfordshire Police and released on bail.

Mr Ahmed has been missing since leaving work nearly two weeks ago
Mrs Ahmad said her husband had "never harmed anyone" and had "never said anything to anybody" which could justify him being kidnapped.
Members of her family have been handing out leaflets at mosques in east London to appeal for help in finding Mr Ahmad.
"We're hoping that maybe it might jog someone's memory," his brother-in-law, Zulfikar Mohammed, told BBC London.
"Someone might have seen something.
"They could contact the police and maybe we can help find Mahmood."
Forensic tests proved the thumb - discovered by a passer-by in Ilford on 10 March - belonged to Mr Ahmad.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
03-19-2010, 09:20 PM
Does the govt have all our dna samples to use in cases like these

S<Chowdhury
03-19-2010, 09:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
Does the govt have all our dna samples to use in cases like these
I'm not sure usually if your arrested they take a swab of your DNA and put it on the database but I don't think they have everyone's

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!