/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello

SPARkle123
03-20-2010, 01:01 AM
Hello everyone, I am new to this forum , I came across while browsing the net, and have no knowledge of Islam, thought it would be a good idea to meet, people who, I do not know, to get to know people of different faith, and maybe understand a little better, why Muslims and christians, both have goodness in there hearts, yet each have fear for the other, both are suspicious, of each others religion, and on both sides are filled with misconceptions about what it means to be Cristian, to be Muslim, we are different and yet we are the same, both good people in general, although the few on each side, give misgivings and fear. :statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
03-20-2010, 01:03 AM
Greetings sparkle :welcome: aboard and do enjoy yourself with us..

all the best

Hamza Asadullah
03-20-2010, 01:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SPARkle123
Hello everyone, I am new to this forum , I came across while browsing the net, and have no knowledge of Islam, thought it would be a good idea to meet, people who, I do not know, to get to know people of different faith, and maybe understand a little better, why Muslims and christians, both have goodness in there hearts, yet each have fear for the other, both are suspicious, of each others religion, and on both sides are filled with misconceptions about what it means to be Cristian, to be Muslim, we are different and yet we are the same, both good people in general, although the few on each side, give misgivings and fear. :statisfie
Hello Sparkle you are most welcome here and so are your questions. Please don't hesitate to ask whatever you like.

Samiun
03-20-2010, 03:27 AM
Welcome, enjoy your stay

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
PouringRain
03-20-2010, 03:57 AM
Welcome to the forum. :)

Misz_Muslimah
03-20-2010, 09:00 AM
Welcome to the forum Sparkle! :)

Asiyah3
03-20-2010, 09:56 AM
Nice to meet you Sparkle :) I hope you'll have a benefificial and pleasant stay, insha'llah (If God wills) :statisfie

waqas maqsood
03-21-2010, 03:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SPARkle123
Peace Sparkle! Welcome aboard!

You are correct.. we do have alot of similarities...

Hope you have a pleasant time on this forum and all your questions are comprehensively answered!

Peace!

Rafeeq
03-21-2010, 04:08 AM
Welcome to the Islamic board, Sparkle

mish mash
03-21-2010, 02:07 PM
elow! :D
hpe u enjoy it ere!! :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!