/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Intellectually curious muslim

awais
03-20-2010, 01:15 PM
Salam All

I've been looking for a good muslim forum, I think I've found one to my tastes :D

I converted 7 yrs ago in 2003. I'm a very shy and private person, so I won't be saying much about myself, just thought I'd let ya'll know I was here :D

wasalaam all,
awais

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
PouringRain
03-20-2010, 02:47 PM
Welcome to the forum. Nothing wrong with being shy and private.

- Qatada -
03-20-2010, 02:56 PM
wasalam alaikum bro awais :D

hope you enjoy it here

Misz_Muslimah
03-20-2010, 09:26 PM
Wa alaykum salam..
Hope you have a beneficial stay inshallah ..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
03-20-2010, 09:39 PM
:welcome: aboard akhi.. enjoy your stay..

:w:

awais
03-21-2010, 02:02 AM
Thanks all for the welcomes, this really does look like an awesome forum, I hope I can benefit myself, and inshallah I can be a benefit to ya'll :D believe me, I really was looking for an Islamic forum that would appeal to me :D

Abdul-Raouf
03-21-2010, 02:16 AM
Wa alaikum salaam

:) welcome bhai.

waqas maqsood
03-21-2010, 02:19 AM
Salam Alaikum to All and brother Awais

Welcome and hope you'll share some of your knowledge and experience with us and vice versa...

ohh and ENJOY!

Wa'Alaikum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!