PDA

View Full Version : American Teacher rapes over 40 schoolgirls



islamirama
03-20-2010, 11:46 PM
American Teacher rapes over 40 schoolgirls

An American teaching English in Japan has been arrested for sexually assaulting at least 40 schoolgirls, videotaping himself abusing them in over 600 tapes. He admits to raping one elementary school girl because she “pestered” him, and explains his indecent filming as “creating a record of their transition to adulthood for them.”

The 69-year-old English teacher, an American long term resident of Fukuoka prefecture, was reportedly initially arrested in January on suspicion of indecently assaulting an elementary schooler whom he had been teaching in a classroom he operated at his home.

Police launched an investigation in response, soon uncovering evidence that he had assaulted another pupil some years ago, charges he admitted, saying “she was pestering me so I did her.”

Police searched his residence, finding over 600 videotapes. Analysing the contents of the confiscated tapes, they found evidence that the teacher had assaulted at least 40 schoolgirls over a 10 year period, most of whom appeared to be in elementary school.

He explained to police that he was “creating a record of their transition from childhood to adulthood to show to them later.”

His modus operandi was to call the girls to his home on some pretext, such as holding a “study session,” and then contrive to film them there. He secured their silence by telling them “Keep this a secret or your parents and teacher will be arrested.”

Police found no evidence he had been selling the tapes, suggesting they were for personal use.

He faces charges of rape, indecent assault and manufacturing child pornography. Police investigations continue.

English teachers in Japan, generally unqualified and completely unregulated, have a reputation for being scurrilous womanisers who substitute the colour of their skin for actual teaching qualifications, although cases of them actually molesting schoolgirls are rare, especially compared to the blighted state of the Japanese teaching profession.

Their already dubious reputation seems unlikely to improve in light of this incident, however.

comment:

Old is age is no excuse to believe a man is not dangerous. Again, you see the "white" skin color being given privilege over qualification by the inferiority complexed races!
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
czgibson
03-21-2010, 06:51 PM
Greetings,

Horrible man. He deserves a long jail sentence.

Have you got a source for this?

Peace
Reply

'Abd Al-Maajid
03-21-2010, 07:46 PM
:sl:
He deserves much more severe punishment than a long jail sentence...If teachers indulge themselves in these acts, what we can expect from their students...And I won't say students follow their teachers blindly either.
Reply

islamirama
03-21-2010, 08:09 PM
Originally Posted by czgibson
Greetings,

Horrible man. He deserves a long jail sentence.

Have you got a source for this?

Peace
Afraid i don't have the link. Japanese site's links expired pretty quick so i couldn't look it up.

I got a whole thread devoted to education system full of pedo teachers here

http://forum.netmuslims.com/showthread.php?t=11026
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
Danah
03-21-2010, 08:16 PM
Awful!! at least 40 girls?? so there might be more!

Why long jail sentence??

I am sure that the families of those poor little girls would ask for killing him!! this is a monster not a human!
Reply

Ramadhan
03-22-2010, 04:22 AM
he would be killed, if it is up to Islamic Syariah.

prison punishment is an injustice.
Reply

syilla
03-22-2010, 06:38 AM
Sometimes i just don't understand japan and this rape cases...
I think japan govt give less attention on this rape cases and even encourage it!!!.
:raging:


source
HOW DOES JAPANESE SOCIETY CONSTRUCT SEXUALITY?

In any culture, sexual crimes are defined in terms of whatever falls outside what society perceives as normal sexual relations. When considering how a society punishes sexual crimes, therefore, it is important to understand how that society understands ‘normal’ sexual relations; and as Burns (2005: 9) argues, we must bear in mind that the dominant understandings used to define what is normal tend to be masculine ones.

Male and female sexualities are socially constructed as different in many countries of the world. However, in Japan there are specific conditions – particularly the prevalent sex industry and the widespread availability of violent pornography – which have an important impact on the understanding of male and female sexuality.

Although the establishments of the highly visible sex industry, or mizu shōbai, are widely varied in terms of price and services on offer, in the vast majority of them men are waited on by women and sexuality, if not full sex, is for sale. Using prostitutes is less stigmatised in Japan than in some other countries, reflecting the social construction of male sexuality as well as Japan’s non-Christian religious history (Allison, 1994). The availability of sex for sale makes female sexuality into a commodity; as MacKinnon (1989: 172) puts it, ‘women’s sexuality is, usually, a thing to be stolen, sold, bought, bartered, or exchanged by others.’ This changes the perception of rape, from a violent and humiliating attack on a person’s autonomy, to theft of a possession. Furthermore, this concept robs women of sexual autonomy; they are mere objects, passive recipients of male desire. This is a gender-biased view: women’s sexuality is constructed not from women’s point of view, but from a (heterosexual) male point of view. This has far-reaching implications for the conceptualisation of sexual assault.

There is a huge amount of pornography available in Japan, much of which depicts violence and degradation against females; rape-themed videos account for about 20% of the pornography at chain video-rental stores (Associated Press, 2003). Rape-centred pornography is also widely available in manga (cartoon) form. Pornography is considered so normal that men will often read violent manga pornography, or men’s weekly magazines with high pornographic content, openly on the train, even when sitting next to female passengers.

In pornographic manga, sex, even when consensual, is generally something which is done to women rather than something in which they are active players. In fact, when female characters do express sexual desires of their own they are often rewarded with disinterest or anger from male characters (Allison, 1996: 62, 67). Furthermore, female characters are often shown as coming to enjoy their pain and degradation (Ōbuchi, 1991: 121). The message this gives out to readers is that women should not express their own sexual autonomy, but should enjoy being the mere objects of aggressive male desire. Again, this is a gender-biased take on female sexuality, seen from the point of view of the male obtaining pleasure from the female rather than the female defining her own pleasure.
Reply

islamirama
03-22-2010, 04:52 PM
Originally Posted by syilla
Sometimes i just don't understand japan and this rape cases...
I think japan govt give less attention on this rape cases and even encourage it!!!.
:raging:

source
There's quite a few stories in japanese news papers everyday about these pedophile teachers.


Teacher Makes Club into Personal Maid Harem

A teacher shocked his school and was reported to police after it emerged that he coerced his female students into cosplaying maids for him to photograph, threatening to fail them if they did not comply.


The teacher (51) apparently blackmailed a number of his third year high school students (18) at the arts club he was supervising into cosplaying as maids, threatening to deny them credits in Japanese if they disobeyed.


The girls refused his initial request, but he made them into his maids anyway, using the club’s store of maid costumes. He then made another student photograph the scene for him.


Soon word of the maid harem spread and was reported to authorities, and the vice-principal and teacher headed to the parents of the forced maids to apologise. The day after, the girls took the matter to police.


The teacher was removed from his club post, but returned to general duties immediately after, without giving any explanation. A full apology was however given to the school at an assembly the next day.


The pictures in question were deleted.


The teacher excuses himself thus: “I thought they’d take it as a joke and nothing would come of it.” The local school board accepted this, saying “He meant it as a joke, but it ended up causing great harm to the students concerned”.


Via Yomiuri


Japanese schools aren't exactly known for their harsh punishments..
Teacher Kidnaps 12-Year-Old with Stun Gun

A teacher shocked a 12-year-old elementary school girl with a stun gun and brazenly transported the unconscious student back to his apartment in a taxi, imprisoning her there.

The unemployed teacher (35) allegedly kidnapped the girl while she was on her way to a cram school in the late afternoon, using his stun gun to incapacitate the girl, and then nonchalantly hailed a cab.

He took the girl with him on the taxi and rode back to his apartment.

The taxi driver later reported to police that he heard what sounded like sparks during the journey, perhaps indicating that the teacher used repeated application of the stun gun to keep his new charge quiet during the journey.

The girl’s parents reported the disappearance of their daughter that evening and alerted police. Police were soon tipped off by the suspicious taxi driver, who reported picking up a male passenger carrying an unconscious girl matching the description given.

The police found the teacher at his apartment, the suspect having made no move to conceal his whereabouts or even hide his crime from the taxi driver.

The girl was also found at the apartment. She had not been tied up or otherwise physically confined; she was taken to the hospital.

We do not hear whether the girl had been subjected to further outrage.

Via Japan Today.

It seems one of the qualifications for becoming a school teacher in Japan is a distinct fascination with young girls… Numerous similar incidents have been recorded. Punishment tends to be light. Promotion prospects are good.
Reply

Binyamine
03-22-2010, 05:32 PM
Is the Japanese society sick???

I always thought that Japan was a great place to live..
Reply

czgibson
03-23-2010, 09:19 PM
Greetings,
Originally Posted by Danah
Why long jail sentence??

I am sure that the families of those poor little girls would ask for killing him!! this is a monster not a human!
Unfortunately not. It might be easier for us to understand if he was a monster, but he is in fact a human.

Originally Posted by Binyamine
Is the Japanese society sick???

I always thought that Japan was a great place to live..
Japanese society is unique in many respects, attitudes to sex being one of them. Many of us, I'm sure, find the high availability of violent porn in Japan highly questionable. I was wondering what effect this could have on the incidence of rape as compared with other countries, but I'm not sure I can come to any real conclusions based on these statistics. Japan comes at 54 on the list, well below poorer and richer nations. Interesting to note as a side issue that Saudi Arabia is at the bottom of this particular list.

Peace
Reply

syilla
03-25-2010, 03:03 AM
^^^ well... i don't think the statistics in Japan are real... since the rape cases are usually *hush...husshh... It is considered embarrassing for them if they tell anyone they are being raped.
Reply

islamirama
03-25-2010, 03:08 AM
Originally Posted by syilla
^^^ well... i don't think the statistics in Japan are real... since the rape cases are usually *hush...husshh... It is considered embarrassing for them if they tell anyone they are being raped.
Exactly, a Japense women will commit Seppuku(self suicide) to restore the honor they lost being shamed by rape. This suicide to end one's life than to live in shame or face one's family in shame is/was common in Asia.


Lately, Japanese have been raped a lot by the americans. You have "teach aboard" unqualified hooligans who can't control themselves and you also have the military bases there with american soldiers who rape little elementary girls and get away with it.
Reply

Danah
04-01-2010, 09:09 PM
^ The one who looks at the level of Improvement that Japan reached in the last decades can't believe that this is the kind of morals they hold!!
They teach their kids pornography through anime (cartoons)! so what kind of people we can expect of such upbringing?
Reply

islamirama
04-01-2010, 09:21 PM
Originally Posted by Danah
They teach their kids pornography through anime (cartoons)! so what kind of people we can expect of such upbringing?
Well i wouldn't blame all anime for this. There are some real good animes out there, like Spirited Away and Princess Mononoke. But they do have perverse anime, games and even tv shows. Well what can you expect from a Godless nation...
Reply

Karina
04-02-2010, 08:16 AM
Originally Posted by islamirama
American Teacher rapes over 40 schoolgirls

An American teaching English in Japan has been arrested for sexually assaulting at least 40 schoolgirls, videotaping himself abusing them in over 600 tapes. He admits to raping one elementary school girl because she “pestered” him, and explains his indecent filming as “creating a record of their transition to adulthood for them.”

The 69-year-old English teacher, an American long term resident of Fukuoka prefecture, was reportedly initially arrested in January on suspicion of indecently assaulting an elementary schooler whom he had been teaching in a classroom he operated at his home.

Police launched an investigation in response, soon uncovering evidence that he had assaulted another pupil some years ago, charges he admitted, saying “she was pestering me so I did her.”

Police searched his residence, finding over 600 videotapes. Analysing the contents of the confiscated tapes, they found evidence that the teacher had assaulted at least 40 schoolgirls over a 10 year period, most of whom appeared to be in elementary school.

He explained to police that he was “creating a record of their transition from childhood to adulthood to show to them later.”

His modus operandi was to call the girls to his home on some pretext, such as holding a “study session,” and then contrive to film them there. He secured their silence by telling them “Keep this a secret or your parents and teacher will be arrested.”

Police found no evidence he had been selling the tapes, suggesting they were for personal use.

He faces charges of rape, indecent assault and manufacturing child pornography. Police investigations continue.

English teachers in Japan, generally unqualified and completely unregulated, have a reputation for being scurrilous womanisers who substitute the colour of their skin for actual teaching qualifications, although cases of them actually molesting schoolgirls are rare, especially compared to the blighted state of the Japanese teaching profession.

Their already dubious reputation seems unlikely to improve in light of this incident, however.

comment:

Old is age is no excuse to believe a man is not dangerous. Again, you see the "white" skin color being given privilege over qualification by the inferiority complexed races!
I'm sorry but whether this is true or a scam, you cannot post stuff like this without a source!!!

Surely that is a fundamental forum rule!?

:heated:
Reply

Karina
04-02-2010, 12:39 PM
Originally Posted by islamirama
Afraid i don't have the link. Japanese site's links expired pretty quick so i couldn't look it up.

I got a whole thread devoted to education system full of pedo teachers here

http://forum.netmuslims.com/showthread.php?t=11026
And MOST teachers are exemplary professionals who are an example to us all.

Just like MOST people walking the streets are not murders or theives or paedophiles.

Just like MOST Muslims/Christians/Hindus/Sikhs/Jews are good, peaceful, devout people who just want to get on with their lives.

Just like everything in life, there's always a few bad apples to spoil the bunch, but don't tar the rest of them with the same brush!!!

And find some reputable sources!
:hiding:
Reply

Karina
04-02-2010, 12:53 PM
Hmm, Islamarama, I think I know why your link to this source has magically disappeared.

And I think I could also take a guess where you got this story from..... care to share?

No I didn't think so.

+o(
Reply

islamirama
04-02-2010, 05:12 PM
Originally Posted by Karina

And find some reputable sources!
:hiding:
SWEDEN NEWS SITE - http://www.thelocal.se/23390/20091120/
ABC NEWS - http://www.abc3340.com/news/stories/0609/629194.html
FOX NEWS -
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,457304,00.html
REUTERS -
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSL2357620220070324
PALM BEACH NEWS - http://www.palmbeachpost.com/state/c...tlid=inform_sr
NY TIMES - http://www.nytimes.com/2007/06/20/wo...6973.html?_r=1

UK DAILY MAIL -
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1223971/Two-boys-10-held-rape-year-old-girl.html

STAR NEWS - http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp...589&sec=nation

YAHOO NEWS -http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100220/ap_on_hi_te/us_laptops_spying_on_students


reputable enough for you?

some don't have sources because they didn't come with the sources in my email and i can't couldn't find them because its old news and online sits don't keep news up forever.
Reply

czgibson
04-02-2010, 05:25 PM
Greetings,
Originally Posted by islamirama


reputable enough for you?
Are you kidding?


Fox News?!

The Star?!

And (the horror, the horror)

The Daily Mail?!



Peace
Reply

جوري
04-02-2010, 06:16 PM
Originally Posted by islamirama
amusing how these sites are so reputable when it is anti-Islamic propaganda being peddled?.. I enjoyed especially how on the other thread one asked you 'for his own benefit' for a site on Iran's scientific progress but was mum at best when you provided him the article from 'New scientist'
got to wonder of what would give complete satisfaction to some of the folks here? personally tailored news maybe..
Reply

cat eyes
04-02-2010, 06:27 PM
that is truly terrible i cant even begin to understand the pain of a rape victim

the memories remain with the person for the rest of there adult life:cry:
Reply

Danah
04-02-2010, 08:53 PM
Originally Posted by islamirama
Well i wouldn't blame all anime for this. There are some real good animes out there, like Spirited Away and Princess Mononoke. But they do have perverse anime, games and even tv shows. Well what can you expect from a Godless nation...
Yeah sure, I don't say that all anime is teaching pornography, I know many good ones like the one you just mentioned, but anime supposed to teach kids and teenagers good stuff not like what some extremly bad anime do now +o(
Reply

CosmicPathos
04-02-2010, 09:07 PM
Originally Posted by Danah
Yeah sure, I don't say that all anime is teaching pornography, I know many good ones like the one you just mentioned, but anime supposed to teach kids and teenagers good stuff not like what some extremly bad anime do now +o(
I would not blame anime either. One can get such filthy ideas by even just watching any PG rated Hollywood movie. The problem is deeper than just "manga causing rape incidents." It could be that this teacher had psychiatric disorders and that his mental state is not normal and hence he committed these crimes. More often people do not commit heinous crimes if they are sane, they have some underlying psychiatric issue which leads them to commit such crimes.
Reply

Danah
04-02-2010, 09:38 PM
Originally Posted by mad_scientist
I would not blame anime either. One can get such filthy ideas by even just watching any PG rated Hollywood movie. The problem is deeper than just "manga causing rape incidents." It could be that this teacher had psychiatric disorders and that his mental state is not normal and hence he committed these crimes. More often people do not commit heinous crimes if they are sane, they have some underlying psychiatric issue which leads them to commit such crimes.
Agreed!
But when I firslty talked about anime affect I was replying to sis syilla's post about the new game japanese were designing! They deal with pornography as something trivial!
Reply

CosmicPathos
04-02-2010, 10:06 PM
Originally Posted by Danah
Agreed!
But when I firslty talked about anime affect I was replying to sis syilla's post about the new game japanese were designing! They deal with pornography as something trivial!
That is true. Now I am wondering that wht is Islamic stance on a pedophile who committed pedophilia because he had a severe psychiatric disorder and he would not have done it if he was normal?
Reply

marwen
04-02-2010, 10:15 PM
Originally Posted by mad_scientist
That is true. Now I am wondering that wht is Islamic stance on a pedophile who committed pedophilia because he had a severe psychiatric disorder and he would not have done it if he was normal?
It depends on his mental capacities : if he differences between the right and the wrong, the halal and the haram, he should be punished, because he intended what he did.
And if he's totally out of his mind (which is probably not the case here : he work as a teacher ) then he cannot be blamed.
Reply

tetsujin
04-02-2010, 10:35 PM
Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
amusing how these sites are so reputable when it is anti-Islamic propaganda being peddled?.. I enjoyed especially how on the other thread one asked you 'for his own benefit' for a site on Iran's scientific progress but was mum at best when you provided him the article from 'New scientist'
got to wonder of what would give complete satisfaction to some of the folks here? personally tailored news maybe..

Thanks for the reminder. Having followed the links (as it was a link to a link to a link of the actual report), it appears to having nothing to do with New Scientist. As it stands, NS doesn't rank high on my list of trusted media outlets.


All the best,


Faysal
Reply

جوري
04-02-2010, 10:41 PM
Originally Posted by tetsujin
Thanks for the reminder. Having followed the links (as it was a link to a link to a link of the actual report), it appears to having nothing to do with New Scientist. As it stands, NS doesn't rank high on my list of trusted media outlets.


All the best,


Faysal
it does and I quoted it directly for you on the other thread.. perhaps you should check before you write? what say you?

as for what ranks high with you and what doesn't is rather inconsequential to me..

all the best
Reply

tetsujin
04-02-2010, 10:52 PM
Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
it does and I quoted it directly for you on the other thread.. perhaps you should check before you write? what say you?

as for what ranks high with you and what doesn't is rather inconsequential to me..

all the best
I didn't read anywhere that the report or the study was funded or conducted by New Scientist. The fact that they regurgitated it in blog form is inconsequential to me.

All the best,


Faysal
Reply

جوري
04-02-2010, 11:02 PM
Originally Posted by tetsujin
I didn't read anywhere that the report or the study was funded or conducted by New Scientist. The fact that they regurgitated it in blog form is inconsequential to me.

All the best,


Faysal
'New scientist' doesn't fund studies it reports scientific news! Surely even you can tell the difference? This is obviously not the section for your to be discussing what is or isn't of consequence to you.. in fact I can't think of one section in this forum that should be made to accommodate what you deem satisfactory. Blogs and forums cite many of their discussions from varied news media outlets, I again fail to understand your point and not looking forward to any further elaboration from your end anyway!

all the best
Reply

tetsujin
04-02-2010, 11:11 PM
Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
'New scientist' doesn't fund studies it reports scientific news! Surely even you can tell the difference?
I haven't said that they fund studies. Time and again, you project what you wish over what I've actually written.


Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
This is obviously not the section for your to be discussing what is or isn't of consequence to you.. in fact I can't think of one section in this forum that should be made to accommodate what you deem satisfactory. Blogs and forums cite many of their discussions from varied news media outlets, I again fail to understand your point and not looking forward to any further elaboration from your end anyway!

all the best
Quite alright. This was never a conversation worth having.

All the best,


Faysal
Reply

جوري
04-02-2010, 11:15 PM
Originally Posted by tetsujin
I haven't said that they fund studies. Time and again, you project what you wish over what I've actually written.
should we take

Originally Posted by tetsujin
I didn't read anywhere that the report or the study was funded or conducted by New Scientist. The fact that they regurgitated it in blog form is inconsequential to me.

All the best,


Faysal
'funded' or 'conducted' to denote a conclusion other than what was drawn?


Quite alright. This was never a conversation worth having.

All the best,


Faysal
Then why did you and on the wrong thread no less?
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!