PDA

View Full Version : The virus has infected more than 750 thousand computers



SecurityAVZ
03-21-2010, 02:54 AM
A new virus has infected more than 750 thousand computers around the world, Reuters reports citing the information the company NetWitness. Virus "Trojan-DownIoader.Win32.Agent" gathers information on the login and password for the online financial systems, social networks and mailboxes. According to the company, was contaminated by many organizations, sites of banks, mailboxes Yahoo, Hotmail accounts, and a number of social networks. The first data on Trojan-DownIoader were obtained specialists NetWitness back in February, when assessing the safety of one of the client networks. In a cache of stolen information Trojan-DownIoader revealed more than 680 thousand usernames and passwords, including for access to online banking, Facebook, Yahoo, Hotmail, and more than 20 thousand SSL-certificates, personal data.General computer protection from malicious software and installation of password system can not protect your PC from this virus, however there is a specialized anti-virus software to fight against such viruses.Download link: Removed
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
waqas maqsood
03-21-2010, 02:58 AM
oouuuhhh... Theres something iffy about this link...
Reply

Beardo
03-21-2010, 03:02 AM
Have any of you seen the MSN messenger virus? That one has affected loads of computers as well. I have that virus, and I simply cannot remove it! :[
Reply

waqas maqsood
03-21-2010, 03:10 AM
ohh check ithis out...

Today, at home, I was in the living room making a cup of tea... I hear clicking noises coming from my bedroom.
I instantly recognised the noise as it was the sound of a key being pressed on the keyboard. I thought I might have left a book on it.

I went to check it.. and believe it or not, nothing was on the keyboard.. Some password was being typed into the 'Admin Password box'... You can see the encryption being typed... That just shocked me...

I admit, I was a little scared thinking a jinn wanted to browse the web...

I just quickly unplugged it from the mains and took the battery out..
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
Beardo
03-21-2010, 03:11 AM
Originally Posted by waqas maqsood
ohh check ithis out...

Today, at home, I was in the living room making a cup of tea... I hear clicking noises coming from my bedroom.
I instantly recognised the noise as it was the sound of a key being pressed on the keyboard. I thought I might have left a book on it.

I went to check it.. and believe it or not, nothing was on the keyboard.. Some password was being typed into the 'Admin Password box'... You can see the encryption being typed... That just shocked me...

I admit, I was a little scared thinking a jinn wanted to browse the web...

I just quickly unplugged it from the mains and took the battery out..
and you had to share this story at night time? :exhausted
Reply

Samiun
03-21-2010, 03:27 AM
Originally Posted by Rashad
and you had to share this story at night time? :exhausted
:sl: Man, this is one of those threads that I'll remember in IB...

But I had a similar experience with my cousin's com during my stay in his house. I was sleeping in his room, and I wasn't alone. There's like 4 people there including his mother but they were all sleeping. All of a sudden, the fan went off and it started getting hot. I was aware of this and out of the blue, I could hear clicking noises from the computer. So I called out my brother's name(I was half-asleep during this time), thinking he was playing the computer but no one answered. When I took a glimpse at the computer I could hear noises but no one was there. So I began sweating and heard more noises outside of the room. I began to sweat and finally one of my cousins woke up due to the room temperature and switched on the fan. The noises stopped after that. The END, Good Night brother Rashad

Regarding the Virus attack, I don't think that it's true at all. Judging by the user's post-count, he's only here to give us "warnings" and asks us to "download" "Anti Virus" from an "Unknown Website".
Reply

Beardo
03-21-2010, 03:29 AM
Originally Posted by Nabiel
:sl: Man, this is one of those threads that I'll remember in IB...

But I had a similar experience with my cousin's com during my stay in his house. I was sleeping in his room, and I wasn't alone. There's like 4 people there including his mother but they were all sleeping. All of a sudden, the fan went off and it started getting hot. I was aware of this and out of the blue, I could hear clicking noises from the computer. So I called out my brother's name(I was half-asleep during this time), thinking he was playing the computer but no one answered. When I took a glimpse at the computer I could hear noises but no one was there. So I began sweating and heard more noises outside of the room. I began to sweat and finally one of my cousins woke up due to the room temperature and switched on the fan. The noises stopped after that. The END, Good Night brother Rashad
The END! End of my SLEEP tonight, YES! :exhausted

Scamming is wayyy too common these days. Phone scams, mail scams, IM scams... The world is so pitiful.
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!