/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Advice

Zehra786
03-21-2010, 07:13 AM
everyone:sl:

What advice would you give a girl who has had a lot of hardships,trouble,stress in her life due to family problem.. with a father who dnt carry all his responsibilities as a father and as a husband.. a girl who everyday has to listen and see her mother and father fighting everyday... a girl who due to all these doesn`t have the desire as all young girls are happy and impatiently getting married to the one they are in love.. This girl due to all these problems in her life when speaking of marriage it doesn`t make her happy like all girls wud.. shes quite in despair.. but she`s always known her limits and had no relationship with any guy..

jazak Allah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Lonely Gal
03-21-2010, 09:17 PM
I'm not sure there is such advice, maybe counselling would help and be stead fast in prayer.. has she got any close frends? maybe them spending as much time with her as possible will help her..
does she have any sisters/cousins she could take to?
I pray Allah swt gives her sabr and able to deal with this difficult situation...May Allah swt relive her of her pain and sorrow, replacing it with happiness and joy... Ameen

Alpha Dude
03-21-2010, 09:20 PM
Wa alaykum salam,

Although not specific to your friend, the general issue of hardship talked about is the same:

http://www.islamicboard.com/1307882-post3.html

May Allah make things easy for her, ameen.

Nora.
03-21-2010, 09:37 PM
DUA'A (I mean make dua'a for your family to live in peace )
and you can find in this link the best time dua'a is accepted :)
http://www.aulia-e-hind.com/Duaa.htm

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hamza Asadullah
03-22-2010, 01:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zehra786
everyone:sl:

What advice would you give a girl who has had a lot of hardships,trouble,stress in her life due to family problem.. with a father who dnt carry all his responsibilities as a father and as a husband.. a girl who everyday has to listen and see her mother and father fighting everyday... a girl who due to all these doesn`t have the desire as all young girls are happy and impatiently getting married to the one they are in love.. This girl due to all these problems in her life when speaking of marriage it doesn`t make her happy like all girls wud.. shes quite in despair.. but she`s always known her limits and had no relationship with any guy..

jazak Allah
:sl: my sister jazakallah for sharing this with us as this is a very sensative topic.

Firstly she should realise that she is not the only one experiencing these trials and hardships with her family as there are countless people out there experiencing much worse.

She should also continue being patient no matter how hard it is. She should try and talk to her father in a loving way when she knows he is in a good mood and explain her feelings to him. She should also try and involve a respectable elder in the family maybe to talk to her father.

She should also accept that Allah tests those he wants good for and those he wants closer to him. So she should look at the positives from these trials and tests because without being tested and tried she could not gain a closeness to Allah than she could do with being patient through these trials.

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "When Allah desires good for someone, He tries him with hardships." [Sahîh al-Bukhârî]

She should also continue to treat her parents the best she can and make much dua for them for Allah hears her dua's and she can find comfort in knowing that she is being rewarded as long as she is patient and NEVER says "Why me ?" If she has then she should repent and be patient and reply and put her faith. trust and hope FULLY in Allah:

"...So put your trust (in Allaah) if ye are indeed believers." [Al-Maida 5:23]

She should realise that her pain from these trials is a means of expiation of sin:

The Prophet (peace be upon him)said: "No fatigue, illness, anxiety, sorrow, harm or sadness afflicts any Muslim, even to the extent of a thorn pricking him, without Allah wiping out his sins by it." [Sahîh al-Bukhârî and Sahîh Muslim]

In another narration, the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “No Muslim is afflicted by harm, whether it is but the prick of a thorn or something worse, without Allah expiating his evil deeds on account of it and his sins falling away from him like leaves off a tree.'" [Sahîh al-Bukhârî]

She should also not connect the bad marital experiences that her parents have been through with that of her own in the future. She is her own person and she should put her hope in Allah that Allah will find her a good and pious man who she will truly be happy with inshallah and someone who can help her towards Jannah.

She has done so well not to get into pre marital relationships and she should never get into one or even be friends with a guy. She should do things the right way and Allah will find her a good and pious man inshallah.

Whatever experiences have happened with her parents will not happen with her inshallah so she should not relate those experiences with that of her own future marriage situation.

She should not feel down anymore as she should think to herself that life is too short and that whatever happens will happen and that she should spend her precious few seconds in this life pleasing Allah, doing as many good deeds as possible and strive to get as close to Allah as possible.

She should realsie that her patience will be rewarded abundantley and that Allah is with those who are patient and the reward of patience can ONLY be Jannah!

Whenever you feel down just think of Allah and ponder over his greatness.

There is no place for despair because you are encouraged to have confidence in knowing it is Allah Himself who is in charge of everything, the All Seeing, All Knowing, and All Fair and Wise God:

… and for those who fear Allah, He (ever) prepares a way out, and He provides for him from (sources) he never could imagine. And if anyone puts his trust in Allah, sufficient is (Allah) for him. For Allah will surely accomplish His purpose: verily, for all things has Allah appointed a due proportion. (Al-Talaq 65:2-3)

and all success is with Allah alone and ALL hearts will find peace solace in his remembrance and glorification.

:wa:

Zehra786
03-22-2010, 07:53 AM
Thank you everyone...
Actually I didnt tell you.. the girl is me...

Zehra786
03-22-2010, 08:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza81
:sl: my sister jazakallah for sharing this with us as this is a very sensative topic.

Firstly she should realise that she is not the only one experiencing these trials and hardships with her family as there are countless people out there experiencing much worse.

She should also continue being patient no matter how hard it is. She should try and talk to her father in a loving way when she knows he is in a good mood and explain her feelings to him. She should also try and involve a respectable elder in the family maybe to talk to her father.

She should also accept that Allah tests those he wants good for and those he wants closer to him. So she should look at the positives from these trials and tests because without being tested and tried she could not gain a closeness to Allah than she could do with being patient through these trials.

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "When Allah desires good for someone, He tries him with hardships." [Sahîh al-Bukhârî]

She should also continue to treat her parents the best she can and make much dua for them for Allah hears her dua's and she can find comfort in knowing that she is being rewarded as long as she is patient and NEVER says "Why me ?" If she has then she should repent and be patient and reply and put her faith. trust and hope FULLY in Allah:

"...So put your trust (in Allaah) if ye are indeed believers." [Al-Maida 5:23]

She should realise that her pain from these trials is a means of expiation of sin:

The Prophet (peace be upon him)said: "No fatigue, illness, anxiety, sorrow, harm or sadness afflicts any Muslim, even to the extent of a thorn pricking him, without Allah wiping out his sins by it." [Sahîh al-Bukhârî and Sahîh Muslim]

In another narration, the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “No Muslim is afflicted by harm, whether it is but the prick of a thorn or something worse, without Allah expiating his evil deeds on account of it and his sins falling away from him like leaves off a tree.'" [Sahîh al-Bukhârî]

She should also not connect the bad marital experiences that her parents have been through with that of her own in the future. She is her own person and she should put her hope in Allah that Allah will find her a good and pious man who she will truly be happy with inshallah and someone who can help her towards Jannah.

She has done so well not to get into pre marital relationships and she should never get into one or even be friends with a guy. She should do things the right way and Allah will find her a good and pious man inshallah.

Whatever experiences have happened with her parents will not happen with her inshallah so she should not relate those experiences with that of her own future marriage situation.

She should not feel down anymore as she should think to herself that life is too short and that whatever happens will happen and that she should spend her precious few seconds in this life pleasing Allah, doing as many good deeds as possible and strive to get as close to Allah as possible.

She should realsie that her patience will be rewarded abundantley and that Allah is with those who are patient and the reward of patience can ONLY be Jannah!

Whenever you feel down just think of Allah and ponder over his greatness.

There is no place for despair because you are encouraged to have confidence in knowing it is Allah Himself who is in charge of everything, the All Seeing, All Knowing, and All Fair and Wise God:

… and for those who fear Allah, He (ever) prepares a way out, and He provides for him from (sources) he never could imagine. And if anyone puts his trust in Allah, sufficient is (Allah) for him. For Allah will surely accomplish His purpose: verily, for all things has Allah appointed a due proportion. (Al-Talaq 65:2-3)

and all success is with Allah alone and ALL hearts will find peace solace in his remembrance and glorification.

Thank you..
Actually the girl is me..

My dad hes got a health problem since I was baby now I`m big..due to which in a way I think affected him psychology everyone.. mum,even I, siblings,uncles,aunties,spoke to him.. he just dnt listen..unbearable many a times...hhhmm So i`ll try to be more patient

Due to what I`ve gone through.. when someone speaks of marriage (i know it`s not good to think like that) I dnt like it.. as if I run away,I`m scared.. (I know getting married is something wonderful,) but I`m scared,dnt know what to do?imsad

Hamza Asadullah
03-22-2010, 12:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zehra786
Thank you..
Actually the girl is me..

My dad hes got a health problem since I was baby now I`m big..due to which in a way I think affected him psychology everyone.. mum,even I, siblings,uncles,aunties,spoke to him.. he just dnt listen..unbearable many a times...hhhmm So i`ll try to be more patient

Due to what I`ve gone through.. when someone speaks of marriage (i know it`s not good to think like that) I dnt like it.. as if I run away,I`m scared.. (I know getting married is something wonderful,) but I`m scared,dnt know what to do?imsad
:sl: My sister just be supportive of your father and be there for him. We won't have our parents with us always so whilst you have your father with you treat him the best regardless of what he does as treating our parents the best for the plasure of Allah is of the best of deeds.

You know your father well so whenever he is in a bad mood just keep out of his way and that includes your mother. Make dua for him all of the time.

My sister we are naturally in fear of those things we are uncertain of. We are in fear when change happens in our life and uncertainty.

Before i went to high school i was in fear because i did'nt know what to expect, but when i actually got there i thought why did i ever worry?

Before i went college i was in fear because i did'nt know what to expect, but when i actually got there i thought to myself why did i ever worry? Same way before i went to University i was in fear and worried for what it would be like and did'nt know what to expect but when i got there i thought why did i ever concern or worry myself?

Sameway we have this fear of uncertainy and not knowing what to expect when we get married but when it happens we will think why did we ever spend a second worrying?

It is our perceptions which are incorrect and the fact that we think too deeply into ithese matters. If one thinks too deeply about these matters then we will inevitabley get distorted thoughts about it by the whisperings of shaythan and shaythan will confuse our minds and make us think all sorts of things.

Therefore let us not think too deeply about these matters and accept rthat our perceptions are distorted right now because we have not experienced it so how can we conclude what it is going to be like. Let us also not relate our parents or anyone elses bad experiences to that of our own future marriages because are our destinys the same as theres? Each of us has our own different destinys.

So rely on Allah and have full hope in him and when one is reliant on there lord then how will one ever feel let down?

Hope that helps.

Ummu Sufyaan
03-23-2010, 01:21 AM
:sl:
dua
dua
dua
^thats the best solution.

simonh
03-23-2010, 09:49 AM
asalaam aleikum sister,

Im not sure what the Qu'ran or Islamic teaching is regarding this as I'm only a recent revert.

However my childhood was difficult; parents arguing, fighting, and mostly drunk and I (and my brother and sister) couldnt get away quickly enough! I was determined not to bring my children up in that kind of environment, so I made sure I learned from their mistakes. I now have 4 healthy, happy children and a wife who i refuse to argue with - even if she really wants to !

if you can replace all the bad things you have gone through with love and an open heart, forgiveness and hope, then I believe you'll be happy.

God guided me without me realizing it. He will guide you too.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!