/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Will we get to see our parents again?

abdulali
03-21-2010, 02:37 PM
Once we have passed away. Do we get to see our parents and our children again?

I read that once we have pass away. Everybody will come together put not in the human form. We would as individuals with no connections.

What is our Islamic belief?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
03-21-2010, 02:53 PM
:salamext:

And those who believe and whose families follow them in Faith,- to them shall We join their families:
Nor shall We deprive them (of the fruit) of aught of their works: (Yet) is each individual in pledge for his deeds. [Quran at-Tur 52:21]

cat eyes
03-21-2010, 03:06 PM
:sl:well i personally believe that we wont be caring about this when we die

and u cant really say either that you will see your loved ones again because after we will be judged we will either go to heaven or hell so i believe its not worth it to be stressing about this because this is in the hands of Allah only

All we can do is make duaa for them thats all. my mum was not a muslim so she died a christcian. i make dua for her thats all i can do right now but im not getting my hopes up about seeing her again. people have told me she did not receive the message of islam so she wont go to hell first but she will be tested instead i dont know really much about it that seems fair enough.

i forget what love of a parent feels like:hmm: and ive come to accept that its best to feel that way

its better to embrace the love of Allah in our hearts first that way we will never feel any pain over loss of a human cos there love cannot compare to the creator
:wa:

julie sarri
03-21-2010, 03:45 PM
The soul of a believer travels up with the angels from the first gate of jannah until they reach the seventh heaven there are other believing souls there who are happy to meet him they ask him so many questions about people in the dunya like what is so an so doing did he marry then some of the souls interrupt and say leave him until he rests becouse he was just in the grief of the world the after a short rest he responds i left so and so alive on earth they the other souls are happy but if he says so and so have died did he not come to you they respond disjointedly no he was not brought to us and the angels then say he was taken to the fire

This is from a book called life in al-barzakh by muhammad mustafa al-jibaly he was a student of shaikh Al-albannie it was a really good book

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
abdulali
03-21-2010, 07:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by julie sarri
The soul of a believer travels up with the angels from the first gate of jannah until they reach the seventh heaven there are other believing souls there who are happy to meet him they ask him so many questions about people in the dunya like what is so an so doing did he marry then some of the souls interrupt and say leave him until he rests becouse he was just in the grief of the world the after a short rest he responds i left so and so alive on earth they the other souls are happy but if he says so and so have died did he not come to you they respond disjointedly no he was not brought to us and the angels then say he was taken to the fire

This is from a book called life in al-barzakh by muhammad mustafa al-jibaly he was a student of shaikh Al-albannie it was a really good book

Thanks for your replys. But I'm still unclear about the question I'm asking. Can anyone clarify it any further please?

Asian man
03-22-2010, 05:29 AM
What is this test that Allah will give certain people when they die? If Allah doesn't put that person in hell, what kind of test will he give?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!