/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Norman Finkelstein at the University of Waterloo

Uthman
03-21-2010, 03:51 PM
Dr Norman Finkelstein's appearance at the University of Waterloo was a combative one with lots of heckling and cheering throughout the speech. As we've come to expect, he delivered a blistering message on Israel that was the polar opposite of the mainstream mantra

And when an audience member tried to guilt him with a show of tears because he used the "Nazi" word, Finklestein would have none of it. He dismissed her emotional outburst as "crocodile tears.

Media Tags are no longer supported

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pygoscelis
03-21-2010, 06:06 PM
Not the words I'd have used, a bit over the top, but his point is good and I share his annoyance at people who try to use holocaust guilt to justify Israel's every action.

IslamicRevival
03-21-2010, 06:24 PM
Dr Norman Finkelstein is fantastic. Cant stand these people who constantly bring up the **** holocaust. YES it was a tragedy but why the fffffffff should the people of Palestine pay for what Hitler did?!

Aaaargh! These people make me sick! It should be banned to even mention the holocaust as too many people use it to justify anything! If i had the chance i would drag these ILLEGAL so called 'Israeli' IMMIGRANTS backsides OUT of PALESTINE one by one and ship them to where they belong....America

Death to Israel, Palestine Zindabad!

Life_Is_Short
03-21-2010, 11:20 PM
What was the title of his speech and can i get the full speech?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Al-Hanbali
03-21-2010, 11:55 PM
He proper 'layeth the smackdown!'

aadil77
03-22-2010, 12:03 AM
the stupid jewish girl got had, she had her head in her hands cause she failed at playing the holocaust card

Argamemnon
03-22-2010, 12:07 AM
The word "Holocaust" should be banned in Muslim countries and considered offensive to Palestinians and Muslims! How about that?!

SMA89
03-22-2010, 12:16 AM
my cousin goes to University of Waterloo :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!