/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Marriage

AnonymousPoster
03-21-2010, 03:52 PM
Salam to all,

Is it true that Allah has created a partner for everyone?
If it’s true, then why is it that some people remain single all their life?

Thanks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Argamemnon
03-22-2010, 12:21 AM
:sl:

Some people choose not to marry, like me (yes, we exist) And maybe there are some people who can't find anyone? I find that hard to believe, but perhaps after a certain age it's possible that you can find yourself in a situation where you just can't find anyone to marry???

Who knows, I might want to marry when I'm 50 or something (I'm 33), but I really have no idea if I could find someone at that age. But then, I might not even live to become 50, so I'm not going to worry about what might happen 20 years later.

aadil77
03-22-2010, 12:23 AM
I don't think Allah swt has created a partner specially meant to be for someone, cause some men have 4 wives so it wouldn't make sense

SMA89
03-22-2010, 12:29 AM
- Freedom of Choice
-Anti-Social
- Homosexual
- Freedom and Independence
-Some people dont want to settle to one
- Lifestyle Choice
- Control of Personal Money
- Some dont want to wake up cold (sharing Blanket, wife usually takes it all)
- Devote more time to your career
- More Control of your time
-No emotional/ unnecessary arguments
MUCH MUCH MORE
Getting Married isnt a requirment, its a lifestyle choice.

I personally dont want to get married because I dont like to settle. I am a very independent man and love travelling here and there. I love being on the go and I know getting married will hold me back from the things I really want to do in life.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Insecured soul
03-22-2010, 12:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
Salam to all,

If it’s true, then why is it that some people remain single all their life?

Thanks
1st Because mankind has made marriage difficult and Zina (having illegal sexual intercourse) easy

2nd for a man to marry he needs to be well settled, doctor, physician, engineer having a house and a respected job and in some cases if u see a matrimonial site they ask for citizenship of certain country and all these regardless of having an atoms weight of imaan

3rd a muslimah will not let her husband marry a second time justifying i cant share my husband even though its halal

and there are several more

PS: im not married neither i wanna be biased to our brothers or sisters.

Zehra786
03-22-2010, 08:10 AM
well
this is possible because i know some people never found an ideal person.. never found someone who likes him/her actually..

who whenever gets a marriage proposal when go to see her/him with family.. it never works its rejected

possible also some people who are jealous due to black magic they put on you.. you never get a good proposal or even none

some are scared,phobia

some dnt like to marry..they like to enjoy life

some people never get good proposal but suddenly at 35 or even 40 you see they meet their ideal person and get married

ahmed_indian
03-22-2010, 03:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
:wa:,

nowhere Allah told in Quran or sunnah that He has created a partner for everyone.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!