/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Where is our creativity ?.

ardianto
03-22-2010, 04:47 AM
:sl:

We have discussed many times about Muslim's inventions at the past.

But why, almost all of inventions in this present were invented by non-Muslims ?.

Just wondering, where is our creativity now ?.

P.S : Don't tell me it has gone with the wind . :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Beardo
03-22-2010, 04:48 AM
It has gone with technology. We have become lazier. We spend our days watching Sharukh Khan dance around with half naked girls.

There's your answer.

ardianto
03-22-2010, 05:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
It has gone with technology. We have become lazier. We spend our days watching Sharukh Khan dance around with half naked girls.

There's your answer.
Unfortunately, ............................................... your answer is right. ;D

When we see Shahrukh Khan dance, many of us think "Can I dance like Shahrukh Khan ?". Then we dance like him.
But when we see new technologies, we only say "Good technologies, great, great", but we never think "How can I create a new technology that better than it ?".

'Abd Al-Maajid
03-22-2010, 10:58 AM
OH! Does people still watch Sharukh khan??? How pathetic...to watch that moron...Does anyone interpreted his latest movie, 'my name is khan', what are the subliminal messages Fox movies is giving out through that movie...?

P.S. Irrelevant post...:hmm:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
03-23-2010, 01:18 PM
My inspiration to make this thread were these threads :

http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...invention.html

http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...sometimes.html

I wonder, hundreds years ago Muslims had high curiosity for reveal secrets of nature and had high creativity in create something. But now ... ????

Muezzin
03-23-2010, 06:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
:sl:
Just wondering, where is our creativity now ?.
Being channelled into my non-existent novel.

But seriously, good point.

And also seriously, if I ever write a book, please buy ten copies.

tango92
03-23-2010, 07:18 PM
it went with our education

no. islamic education is not the same as worldy education

Life_Is_Short
03-23-2010, 10:36 PM
We need to integrate Islam A to Z in our lives and everything else will fall into place.

Unfortunately, this is easier said then done nowadays.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!