PDA

View Full Version : Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Wabarakatuh

jakawanara
03-22-2010, 01:27 PM
Hello I m new bie need asisstant

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd Al-Maajid
03-22-2010, 01:39 PM
Hi...So, you want an assistant to browse forums....

jk...
What type of assistance you need?

- Qatada -
03-22-2010, 01:40 PM
:wasalamex

welcome :D

jakawanara
03-22-2010, 02:04 PM
can any one tell me can I get some ersonal Advice for my problem thanks

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd Al-Maajid
03-22-2010, 02:07 PM
Please Do ask...I hope anyone could give a sound advice to you...we're all here to help each other,I guess....:hmm::hmm::hmm:

ardianto
03-23-2010, 07:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by jakawanara
Indonesian, aren't you ?.

'Abd Al-Maajid
03-23-2010, 07:16 AM
Yes, I think he's from Indonesia...by his username one can judge...

ardianto
03-23-2010, 07:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdulmajid
Yes, I think he's from Indonesia...by his username one can judge...
Not only by his username.
Read the thread tittle. A Muslim who writes "Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Wabarakatuh" usually Indonesian or Malaysian.

Muslim from other countries often write "Assalam Alaykum" or "Salam Alekom" or other style in writing salam with latin alphabet.

'Abd Al-Maajid
03-23-2010, 07:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Read the thread tittle. A Muslim who writes "Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Wabarakatuh" usually Indonesian or Malaysian.

Muslim from other countries often write "Assalam Alaykum" or "Salam Alekom" or other style in writing salam with latin alphabet.
May be:hmm:, I'm from Hyderabad, India and I write Assalamualaikum, like this brother wrote...and many people here write in the same fashion...

'Abd Al-Maajid
03-23-2010, 07:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Read the thread tittle. A Muslim who writes "Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Wabarakatuh" usually Indonesian or Malaysian...
And may be Indian too...;D;D;D

★ηαѕιнα★
03-23-2010, 09:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by jakawanara
Brother you can make a thread in the "advice & support" section on the homepage. When you click on there you will find a "create thread" button above. Click on that and then you will be able to fill in a thread name and typ your question as you did on this one. It will take some time before it actually airs cos all of them have to get checked by the mods first. Inshallah you will be able to make one and else i will help you make one ok?

Assalamoe alaikom (i aint indonesian so your theory actually makes sense)

Rafeeq
03-23-2010, 09:25 AM
Welcome new bie. Kindly post your problems in Advise & Support forum as nasiha advised

jakawanara
03-25-2010, 04:30 AM
Yes I m from Indonesia

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!