/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Most Difficult Qualification

Life_Is_Short
03-22-2010, 06:40 PM
Previously created thread on this topic has gone missing due to unforeseen circumstances. I hope you don't mind me creating another one.

What is the most difficult qualification (such as a degree, diploma or whatever you call it in the U.S) to obtain? One that evenually leads to a career/title such as Dr, Eng.

Apologies for my poor explanation. :p

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd Al-Maajid
03-22-2010, 06:47 PM
I find B.Tech (Bachelors of Technology) in Electronics and Communications very difficult...because I did it...;D;D;D;D

PouringRain
03-22-2010, 08:00 PM
I recall your previous thread and I know many people began by answering which course/class they found to be the most difficult.

I'm not sure if this is what you are asking, but to be called a Dr. one would get a degree such as a Ph.D. (Doctorate of Philosophy), MD (Medical Doctorate), Psy.D., D.D., Ed.D., etc. The absolute highest degree that can be obtained (in the US) is the Ph.D.

As far as which area is the hardest, I think it would depend on the individual. Each field requires different types of abilities, intelligences, personalities, etc. It would be difficult, for example, to compare and say which is more difficult: a degree in Chemistry or a degree in music? Neither one could do what the other one does. They both take very different abilities to obtain degrees in.

Binyamine
03-22-2010, 08:45 PM
Check with PHD in MAthematics.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ramadhan
03-23-2010, 03:09 AM
undergrad or grad degree?

I did Bachelor of chemical engineering (honors), and it was haaard.

Life_Is_Short
03-23-2010, 11:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by PouringRain
I recall your previous thread and I know many people began by answering which course/class they found to be the most difficult.

I'm not sure if this is what you are asking, but to be called a Dr. one would get a degree such as a Ph.D. (Doctorate of Philosophy), MD (Medical Doctorate), Psy.D., D.D., Ed.D., etc. The absolute highest degree that can be obtained (in the US) is the Ph.D.

As far as which area is the hardest, I think it would depend on the individual. Each field requires different types of abilities, intelligences, personalities, etc. It would be difficult, for example, to compare and say which is more difficult: a degree in Chemistry or a degree in music? Neither one could do what the other one does. They both take very different abilities to obtain degrees in.
I don't mean that sort of title. I mean job title.
format_quote Originally Posted by naidamar
undergrad or grad degree?

I did Bachelor of chemical engineering (honors), and it was haaard.
Undergraduate.

Beardo
03-23-2010, 12:29 PM
I'd say the Medical field is competitive...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!