/* */

PDA

View Full Version : No need to repeat Wudu if broken more than 3 times?

abbas_ali
03-23-2010, 01:35 AM
Assalamualaikum everyone,

I once heard from someone that if you have had to do perform wudu 3 times and still end up breaking it while your full salat has not been completed then you do not have to do it a 4th time.

Is this true or just something made up?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
innocent
03-23-2010, 12:03 PM
Well I know that if you have a medical condition or illness which makes it impossible for you to keep your wudu then you just have to do a new wudu for every salah it doesnt matter if it breaks while in salah it is still valid inshallah.
But if its just random then I dont have any information on this. Allah swt know best.

brotherubaid
03-23-2010, 01:32 PM
yes its not about the number of times u break it , If one is sick , like for example gas or something , n its like a constant isue with him , One wudu is enough for him for each alah , but when the time for next salah starts he has to make new one n Allah knows best

paradise88
03-23-2010, 07:17 PM
hold on im confused does a 'normal' person have to do wudu everytime for evvery salah???? i thought if its not broken u can do for example zuhr, asar, maghrib till ur wudu is 'broken'.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Yusuf Saeed
03-23-2010, 07:46 PM
hold on im confused does a 'normal' person have to do wudu everytime for evvery salah???? i thought if its not broken u can do for example zuhr, asar, maghrib till ur wudu is 'broken'.
:sl:

In case you don't break your wudu then you don't have to repeat it for every time you pray.

But of course we are insha'Allah rewarded more when we make wudu more times.

Ramadhan
03-24-2010, 08:30 AM
and wudu washes away our minor sins Insya Allah. So there's a lot of benefits in doing wudu.
Dua after doing wudu is also mustahhab.

Hamza Asadullah
03-25-2010, 03:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abbas_ali
Assalamualaikum everyone,

I once heard from someone that if you have had to do perform wudu 3 times and still end up breaking it while your full salat has not been completed then you do not have to do it a 4th time.

Is this true or just something made up?
:sl: you will always hear many things from many different people but you should always ask for them to provide for you authentic evidence before taking their word for it.

What you have heard of does not exist in Islam. If you break your wudhu then you will have to repeat it as simple as that.

Here is everything you want to know about Wudhu:

http://www.inter-islam.org/Actions/Part3.html

:wa:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!