/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I am not a Terrorist

Grace.Tranquil
03-23-2010, 02:51 AM
Asalaam Aleykum and Hello

I am not a terroristI am not a terroristslaam Aleykum and Hello

http://www.petitiononline.com/Salam/petition.html

I was inspired by the movie My name is Khan to start our own journey. The catch to our journey is that we do not need to leave the comfort of our homes. If you are tired of people calling you terrorists over the acts of a few Muslims, then join me. All you have to do is sign the petition below and pass it on to ALL of your Muslim friends. Our goal is to reach 1 million + signatures and that will not be possible without YOU. In a way you will be condemning this unacceptable violence.

Once I reach my goal I will send this petition to A LOT of world leaders such as, Obama, Harper, Brown, etc. I also will get an article published in some news agency. Please sign this petition! Perhaps this could change the world. Please let everyone know.

http://www.petitiononline.com/Salam/petition.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Grace.Tranquil
03-23-2010, 02:53 AM
Oh wow, sorry this totally went crazy on me.
Disregard, "I am not a terroristI am not a terroristslaam Aleykum and Hello."

marwen
03-23-2010, 03:25 AM
I agree with this petetion, I liked the letter because it represents the true Islam.
I'm with you sister !

Grace.Tranquil
03-24-2010, 12:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by marwen
I agree with this petetion, I liked the letter because it represents the true Islam.
I'm with you sister !
Thank you brother. Please pass this on as well. I need more signatures, i've only got 24 now. My end goal is 1 million! May Allah reward you all for helping. :statisfie

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
marwen
03-24-2010, 01:00 PM
yes I will !

smile
03-26-2010, 09:45 AM
i can't wait to watch da movie it seems so awesome

Binyamine
03-26-2010, 10:30 AM
Peace Mercy And Blessing of Allah be upon all of us.

Your brothers and sisters in islam, are being oppressed, fought against, tortured, killed and raped and you want the world to know that you are not a terrorist???

you want to sit back, and do nothing to help your brothers???

And anyway, the movie "MY NAME IS KHAN" got fundamental errors, such that you need not be a practising muslim, but instead you need to feel muslim. WEIRD.

May Allah help the mujahideen wherever they are.

GuCcI
03-28-2010, 02:31 AM
I knew by the title that it would mention the movie MNK.

the movie was disturbing, story too dragged and long - muslim marriage to hindu; sister in law touching brother in law; countless others.

Dagless
03-28-2010, 02:51 AM
What's to stop you just signing more than once? Just keep reloading the page and putting in a new name each time.
I already signed the "I am not a drug dealer" and the "I hate tomatoes" petitions this week. I actually like tomatoes, but ssshh don't tell them that bwhahahaa ;)

Rafeeq
03-28-2010, 03:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by GuCcI
I knew by the title that it would mention the movie MNK.

the movie was disturbing, story too dragged and long - muslim marriage to hindu; sister in law touching brother in law; countless others.
Also, in this movie, they tried to inject poison slowly in the minds of new generation. They tried to disgrace the sacrifice of Seyadna Ibrahim (A.S) :raging: in the memory of which, we offer Eid-ul-Adha.

GuCcI
03-28-2010, 04:12 AM
yeah, you're right, I forgot about that part.

In the end, all bollywood movies that have Muslim characters end up antagonizing them.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!