/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Visa Companies

Raaina
03-23-2010, 10:35 AM
:sl:

Can anyone recommend any visa companies to use? I'm applying for a tourist visa, but I don't have time to travel down to the embassy and wait around all day for my visa.

I've found a couple online, but I've not really heard of them or can find any user reviews on them.

Can anyone recommend any?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S_87
03-23-2010, 10:59 AM
it depends where you are going...?

UmmSqueakster
03-23-2010, 11:20 AM
wa alaikum assalam,

Although I'm from another country, I've done quite a bit visa wise (applied for a fiance visa for AbuS), and we never used a company. I've found that (at least here in the states), if you can read the forms and you don't have any huge complications and bad things from the past, you can do it yourself.

Who's the visa for and where is it to?

Raaina
03-23-2010, 12:09 PM
I'm going to Pakistan.

Last time I went to the consulate it was awful, I really don't want to go again, plus this time it's difficult because i'm working.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
03-23-2010, 12:31 PM
Is there no Visa on Arrival facility in Pakistan for Great Britain passport holder ?.

Beardo
03-23-2010, 12:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Is there no Visa on Arrival facility in Pakistan for Great Britain passport holder ?.
That would probably be the safest option.

Sis786
03-23-2010, 05:22 PM
If you have a nationality card then you do not need a Visa. Otherwise you do need to attend the Pakistani Embassy.

cat eyes
03-23-2010, 05:36 PM
sis it should be easy enough for you to get visa especially if your husband is pakistani, hell you could even go there illegally too nobody would care there ;D but its just getting past the british airport would be the problem

Sis786
03-24-2010, 09:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes
sis it should be easy enough for you to get visa especially if your husband is pakistani, hell you could even go there illegally too nobody would care there ;D but its just getting past the british airport would be the problem
;D

Saying that though Pakistan have some serious security equipment like the eye picture taking thing... :hmm:

S_87
03-24-2010, 10:50 AM
phone an asian travel agent that sells loads of tickets to pakistan and ask if they can do the visa for you too

Raaina
03-24-2010, 12:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
That would probably be the safest option.
They only have that for business visas, not tourist ones :(

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!