/* */

PDA

View Full Version : divine destiny

cat eyes
03-23-2010, 03:19 PM
:sl: can anybody explain to me?

is every single action already written down for us including who we meet in our life? dose it include sins?

this has probably already been asked if it has then jst paste me the link:embarrass

jazaKAllah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
-Fallen Angel-
03-23-2010, 03:29 PM
Some books i've read metnion this topic also, and how Allah has already writen the fate of each person, however it was never clear so i didn't exactly understand it... sorry i don't have those books anymore so can't give references, but i don't know they didn't seem to help in understanding the matter. I would also like to know, if any brothers/sisters could possible link to some trusted sources?

'Abd-al Latif
03-23-2010, 03:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes

is every single action already written down for us including who we meet in our life? dose it include sins?

this has probably already been asked if it has then jst paste me the link:embarrass

jazaKAllah
It's a very lengthy topic and I'd love to explain this but a copy-paste article will probably be better to save time.

And yes every last inch has already been written down but we are also given free will.

marwen
03-23-2010, 03:46 PM
This is always a very confusing issue.:heated: But just keep in mind :
1) Allah knows every thing we done, every thing we're doing now and every thing we will do.
2) Allah knows what we will do tomorrow, but that doesn't mean Allah forced us to do the actions we will do tomorrow : we have a total freedom to decide what we do. That's Allah's knowledge, may be it's difficult for us to understand it.
3) There is also some few things that we can't change : when we will die, the colour of our skin, our gender. But Allah will not judge us by that, he will judge us by the actions we are free to do or not to do.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
cat eyes
03-23-2010, 07:30 PM
thats what im a little confused about the stuff that Allah has planned for us then our own free will, dosen that come in to what Allah has planned for us:><: sorry if im not making sense here :hiding: :embarrass

IbnAbdulHakim
03-23-2010, 07:44 PM
sis there was a time when that question confused me to no end.

now the answer is very simple to me.

Allaah simply knows what we choose

our hand is not forced, our hearts are not forced. We are not forced at all.

if i know what someones thinking, doesnt mean i manipulated them into thinking it :)

Assalamu Alaikum

cat eyes
03-23-2010, 07:53 PM
thank you brother i think i will ask my imam to talk about this subject next week for the weekly lecture

you know when i think about this though it puts alot of peace in my heart.. i use to be that type of person who use to stress about things and what will happen tomorrow but if Allah has not planned it for u it wont happen and if Allah has planned something for you it will happen

It has helped me to reduce my stress level

Insecured soul
03-23-2010, 08:11 PM
it might sound contradictory but it isnt

everything is written, allah even knows who will go to heaven and hell coz he is not bound by time he is the originator of time and everything in the cosmos

its 'WE' who are bound by time till the day of judgement we will not know if we will enter heaven or hell.

an ignorant person will make use of this situation and commit sin and attribute it to god saying this was my destiny but still he wont be saved against plotting allah subhanawata'aala since he will paid for his 'INTENTION'

a wise person will take 'Heed' and work every moment to please allah azza'wajal and since he is afraid of jahannun and doesnt know what lies ahead he will never waste a moment doing silly things which allah subhanawataa'la might be displeased of and insha allah he will enter heaven

so since we dont know our future, lets work every moment to please allah and do ibadah

may allah give u, me and everyone taufiq and make us die on imaan

ameen

'Abd-al Latif
03-23-2010, 09:28 PM
Salem Al-Amry - Issue Of Qadr - Whoever Allah Guides & Leads Astray

Part 1
Media Tags are no longer supported

Part 2
Media Tags are no longer supported

cat eyes
03-25-2010, 02:21 PM
jazakAllah kharian brother i really found those vids of interest

Hamza Asadullah
03-25-2010, 02:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes

jazaKAllah
:sl:

Yes, we can say that Allah Willed me to do x, y, and also z. Nothing moves or is brought to rest, except by the Power of Allah, in accordance with that which His Will specified and what He knew with His Knowledge.

Realizing this is key to the perfection of ones faith.

This is why the Prophet (Allah bless him & give him peace) asked one of the Companions, Shall I not guide you to words that are a treasure from the treasures of Paradise? He said, Indeed, O Messenger of Allah!

The Prophet (Allah bless him & give him peace) said, There is no ability or power except through Allah (la hawla wa la quwwata illa billah). [Bukhari (3883); Muslim (4873), and others]

Allah tells us this clearly in the Quran:

Allah hath created you and what you do. [Quran, 37.96]

And:

Lo! this is an Admonishment, that whosoever will, may choose a way unto his Lord. Yet you will not, unless Allah wills. Lo! Allah is Knower, Wise. He makes whom He will to enter His mercy, and for evil-doers hath prepared a painful doom. [Quran, 76.29-31]

Moral Responsibility

However, it is at the same time true that Allah has made us morally responsible for our acts and it is we who shall be questioned about the choices we made.

Allah tells us that,

We shall question, every one, of what they used to do. [Quran, 15.92-93]

And:

He will not be questioned as to that which He does, but they will be questioned. [Quran, 21.23]

Great Islamic theologians said: Allah has willed that you act based on choice.

It is important to understand, too, that Allah is as unconditioned by time as He is unconditioned by space: both are His creation, and He is beyond both. As such, Allahs Knowledge, Will, and Power relate to things beyond time. He knows the result from before the match ever happened.

As such, Allahs Knowledge relates to all things necessary, possible, and impossible from pre-eternality. Allahs Will specified some of that which is possible with particulars in pre-eternality, in accordance with His Knowledge. His Power brings things into temporal existence, in accordance to that which His Will specified

The way to understand this is to enlighten ones heart, mind, and soul with remembrance of Allah and recital of His Book with contemplation. Allah tells us,

Is not the time ripe for the hearts of those who believe to submit to Allahs reminder and to the truth which is revealed, that they become not as those who received the scripture of old but the term was prolonged for them and so their hearts were hardened, and many of them are evil-livers. Know that Allah quickens the earth after its death. We have made clear Our revelations for you, that haply you may understand. Lo! those who give alms, both men and women, and lend unto Allah a goodly loan, it will be doubled for them, and theirs will be a rich reward.

And those who believe in Allah and His messengers, they are the loyal, and the martyrs are with their Lord; they have their reward and their light; while as for those who disbelieve and deny Our revelations, they are owners of hell-fire. [Quran, 57.16-19]

And Allah alone gives success.

:wa:

cat eyes
03-25-2010, 09:45 PM
its one thing that i will remember getting hurt in life comes from ones own hands also :cry:

Ramadhan
03-26-2010, 09:18 AM
with our limited knowledge and intelligence and wisdom, it is impossible for us to understand and reconcile how everything is already written out and yet we are given free will.

Just like the previous posts have mentioned, it is important to remember that Allah SWT knows and wills everything past, present and future. However, with our freewill, we are responsible for our actions so that during the judgement day (qiyamat) we cannot have any excuses.
And during the judgement day, Allah SWT will reveal everything that is incomprehensible to us.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!