/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Just Say : Alhamdulillah :°/

marwen
03-23-2010, 09:16 PM
Assalamu alaykom !

Alhamdulillah !

I just wanted to remember you to say always alhamdullilah (thank you Allah !)

I recently felt myself very upset and sad. I'm a new diplomed, I looked for a job for months without result. I have no job. I have no money. I'm getting older, and I want to help my parents, but I have nothing to do :heated:. I want to be married to save myself from fitna, but still not having a job and money to found a family.
Conclusion : I'm a total failure :skeleton: !

But, while i was making dark thoughts (:raging:), I looked at myself and found that Allah gave me many gifts so why am I upset. Ok, no job, no success, no money, but : :hmm: I have a good health (I think ), there is many people who can't stand up because they are sick, but thank God i can walk and i can go to the mosque. Many people cannot eat what they want, not because they are poor, but because they have bad stomack, but thank to Allah, I can eat what I want : I mean I eat a lot of cookies, and anytime I want. I am a muslim, thank to allah, so i have a good chance to go to jannah, but a lot of people don't know about islam, or are so stubbern to enter in islam. Allah gave me a lot of great things, so I have to say Alhamdulillah every second. I don't really have to be sad :D
Alhamdulillah.

I wanted to share this feeling with you brothers and sisters. So remember the gifts sent to you by allah and say : Alhamdulillah !

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
03-23-2010, 09:51 PM
SubhanAllah great reminder bro, we just have to be as grateful as possible no matter what the situation

and may Allah give you the success you're after akhi

marwen
03-23-2010, 09:59 PM
thanks brother aadil77 ! I'll put my trust on Allah, he's my saviour.

Alpha Dude
03-23-2010, 10:01 PM
Wa alaykum salam,

This is a really good reminder bro. JazakAllah Khayr.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-23-2010, 10:15 PM
Aslaamu`Alaaykum
Jazakallahu Khayr Brother...
That was indeed a great Reminder...
To say Alhamdulilah no matter what hardship or calamity enters your Life..Indeed
There are soo many blessings of Allaah Allmighty that he has blessed us with Alhamdulilah.. Being Thankful all the time..Indeed...

May Allaah help you, and give you what you want and make things easy for you and the Ummah .Ameen

Wa`Alaaykum Salaam

innocent
03-24-2010, 03:41 PM
Alhamdulillah
Alhamdulillah
Alhamdulillah
Alhamdulillah

innocent
03-24-2010, 03:41 PM
jazakallah khair.

Asiyah3
03-24-2010, 03:49 PM
:wa: Wr Wb

This thread reminded me of my brother :) He used to often say "Say Al-hamdulillah" even when something bad happened masha'llah.

Jazakallah for sharing.

'Abd Al-Maajid
03-24-2010, 04:18 PM
:sl:
:ace: thought, brother. May Allah give you a good paying job and a pious wife:statisfie
You :beard: and your wife :muslimah: ;D You've been/are through a hardship...it is a test from Allah...Thank Him for everything and you may be successful in this world and hereafter...(And this applies to all of us;D)

marwen
03-24-2010, 07:51 PM
lol ;D ;D ;D :lol:

Thank you brother Abdulmajid, this mean a lot for me. May allah give happiness in this life and hereafter, you and all my brothers and sisters here :thankyou:

★ηαѕιнα★
03-24-2010, 07:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by marwen
Assalamu alaykom !

Alhamdulillah !

I recently felt myself very upset and sad. I'm a new diplomed, I looked for a job for months without result. I have no job. I have no money. I'm getting older, and I want to help my parents, but I have nothing to do :heated:. I want to be married to save myself from fitna, but still not having a job and money to found a family.

But, while i was making dark thoughts (:raging:), I looked at myself and found that Allah gave me many gifts so why am I upset. Ok, no job, no success, no money, but : :hmm: I have a good health (I think ), there is many people who can't stand up because they are sick, but thank God i can walk and i can go to the mosque. Many people cannot eat what they want, not because they are poor, but because they have bad stomack, but thank to Allah, I can eat what I want : I mean I eat a lot of cookies, and anytime I want. I am a muslim, thank to allah, so i have a good chance to go to jannah, but a lot of people don't know about islam, or are so stubbern to enter in islam. Allah gave me a lot of great things, so I have to say Alhamdulillah every second. I don't really have to be sad :D
Alhamdulillah.

I wanted to share this feeling with you brothers and sisters. So remember the gifts sent to you by allah and say : Alhamdulillah !
I actually just got sacked and was feeling sad. Subhannalah your post came just at the right moment! Thank you for cheering me up! :D
So Ill say it with you: ALHAMDOELLILAH!!:D
Oh and you forgot about your loved ones: family and friends!!

marwen
03-24-2010, 09:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ★ηαѕιнα★
I actually just got sacked and was feeling sad. Subhannalah your post came just at the right moment! Thank you for cheering me up! :D
So Ill say it with you: ALHAMDOELLILAH!!:D
:sunny:
Happy to hear that sister !

format_quote Originally Posted by ★ηαѕιнα★
Oh and you forgot about your loved ones: family and friends!!
yes ! of course they are a great gift from Allah, they always help me when i go through hardship. thnx :smile:

Hamza Asadullah
03-25-2010, 03:47 PM
Assalamu alaykom !

Alhamdulillah !

Alhamdulillah.

:sl: jazakallah khayran for the wonderful reminder my brother. We may not have much materialistically but our concern should be to have as much investment as possible in the hereafter for that is what will benefit us in the long run.

As long as your concern is mainly on the hereafter and you make as much effort as you can to try and sustain yourself in this world by making the full effort to find work or get into a trade then Allah will aide you in this life in regards to sustainence and also aide you in the hereafter inshallah.

Let us constantly thank Allah for Allah gives more to those who are appreciative and thankful.

So let us repeat at least once: Subhaanallah, Alhamdulillah, Allaahu Akbar and Laa ilaaha ilallaah!

:wa:

ahmed_indian
03-27-2010, 07:15 AM
wa alaikum salaam,

mashallah akhi. jazaak Allah khairan for a wonderful reminder. may Allah reward you and give you better life. and bless you with halaal money and Allah-conscious wife.

Misz_Muslimah
07-21-2010, 08:47 PM
Subhanallah...A truly insightful reminder..
Jazaakalahu khayr for sharing

Ramadhan
07-22-2010, 04:56 AM

جوري
07-23-2010, 01:19 PM
al7mdlillah.. I haven't read the whole thread so forgive if this has already been addressed, akhi you have an excellent command on the English language and I assume you to be living in Tunisia? Have you considered teaching or translating? until you get the job of your dreams? Many people start off somewhere they don't want just as a backup before they transition into the job they want..

khyer insha'Allah and al7mdlillah fi sa'rra'a wad'ara'a

:w:

marwen
07-23-2010, 02:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
al7mdlillah.. I haven't read the whole thread so forgive if this has already been addressed, akhi you have an excellent command on the English language and I assume you to be living in Tunisia? Have you considered teaching or translating? until you get the job of your dreams? Many people start off somewhere they don't want just as a backup before they transition into the job they want..

khyer insha'Allah and al7mdlillah fi sa'rra'a wad'ara'a

Thank you! Thank you ! Thank you ! for these helpful words. Yes, I think about teaching, and I'm looking for a temporary job as a teacher, until Allah helps me find a permanent job. But not English :p: My English is just basic and vital, I'd rather teach other subjects. I have a diploma in computer sciences, but not enough to become a permanent teacher. So I'll see if i can be a temporary teacher in some computer related subjects.

Jazaki Allahu Khayr for your ideas.

جوري
07-23-2010, 02:57 PM

Thank you! Thank you ! Thank you ! for these helpful words. Yes, I think about teaching, and I'm looking for a temporary job as a teacher, until Allah helps me find a permanent job. But not English :p: My English is just basic and vital, I'd rather teach other subjects. I have a diploma in computer sciences, but not enough to become a permanent teacher. So I'll see if i can be a temporary teacher in some computer related subjects.

Jazaki Allahu Khayr for your ideas.
al7mdlillah, I am flattered you thought positively of my suggestion, I understand that doing something that one perceives to be lesser than their level of expertise can be quite depressing, believe me I know first hand, to have a doctorate and be treated poorly by some stupid nurse or secretary, be drowning in debt and just drag oneself through the motions hoping that Allah swt will lighten the load at some point.. so we must carry hope and du3a since both of those are gifts from Allah swt..

let us know how things fare for you insha'Allah..

Muslim Woman
07-25-2010, 06:36 PM
Salaam bro

may Allah grant what is good for your hereafter , Ameen.

Abdul-Raouf
07-25-2010, 06:52 PM

....a very cheerful/happy thread...ALHAMDULILLAH

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-25-2010, 09:20 PM
Alhamdulilaah

Jazakallahu Khaayran akhi Marwen for the great reminder
We should be thankful of the blessings that Allaah hast bestowed upon his fellow servants!

Indeed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!