/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Britain Expels Israeli diplomat over Dubai Passport Row

Supreme
03-23-2010, 10:30 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8582518.stm

The UK is to expel an Israeli diplomat over 12 forged British passports used in the killing of Hamas leader Mahmoud al-Mabhouh in Dubai in January.

David Miliband said there were "compelling reasons" to believe Israel was responsible for the forgeries.

The foreign secretary said the misuse of British passports was "intolerable".

Israel's ambassador to London, Ron Prosor, said he was "disappointed", but Israel confirmed there would be no tit-for-tat diplomatic expulsion.

Mr Prosor said: "The relationship between Israel and the UK is of mutual importance, hence we are disappointed by the... decision."

Israel has previously said there is no proof it was behind the killing at a Dubai hotel.

'High-quality forgeries'

The foreign secretary said officers from Britain's Serious Organised Crime Agency (Soca) had investigated the matter of the passports.
Wow. This is the worst turn for relations between Britain and Israel in years. But I agree with the decision. The Israelis have endangered British lives and undermined the British government by their carelessness.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sis786
03-24-2010, 09:26 AM
Well Done Milliband at last. I think the decision was right, how dare they think they can use British Passports to carry out a Murder and get away with it, and this aint the first time this has happened.

For so long Israel has done what it wants and get away with it as US show no backbone I am glad that the UK made this decision.

aadil77
03-24-2010, 09:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sis786*
Well Done Milliband at last. I think the decision was right, how dare they think they can use British Passports to carry out a Murder and get away with it, and this aint the first time this has happened.

For so long Israel has done what it wants and get away with it as US show no backbone I am glad that the UK made this decision.
Sis they're not bothered about the murder, they wouldn't care less about that. For them its about sovereignty, so lets not get all excited about UK showing justice, they didn't do a **** thing when israel were butchering innocent palestinian men, women and children. They couldn't even broadcast a bloody charity appeal for them on tv.

They changed their laws on arrest warrants specially so that israeli war criminals could enter the country without facing arrest

So lets not rely on a non-muslim govt for justice. They're already at war with us in many countries

Predator
03-24-2010, 01:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
Sis they're not bothered about the murder, they wouldn't care less about that. For them its about sovereignty, so lets not get all excited about UK showing justice, they didn't do a **** thing when israel were butchering innocent palestinian men, women and children. They couldn't even broadcast a bloody charity appeal for them on tv.

They changed their laws on arrest warrants specially so that israeli war criminals could enter the country without facing arrest

So lets not rely on a non-muslim govt for justice. They're already at war with us in many countries
Agree . The western countries are just lapdogs of israelis. Christians countries fully supports Israel and it's policies but they don't understand this same Israel will throw them way when they finish building their so called chosen land.
Anyway , there is a verse in Bible that says ( not the exact words ) God blesses Jews ; so whoever does something good to Jews will be blessed by God ...something like that. So , I guess , so Christians believe that they are not allowed to oppose Jews . There is no doubt that a Jew has inserted that lie Christian's holy book to the nation of israel "superior" to other nations.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Argamemnon
03-24-2010, 06:23 PM
Knesset members call the British "DOGS" !!!

Britain has ordered the expulsion of an Israeli diplomat over the use of fake British passports in the assassination of Hamas commander Mahmoud al-Mabhouh in Dubai, Foreign Secretary David Miliband said Tuesday. "I have asked that a member of the embassy of Israel be withdrawn from the UK as a result of this affair, and this is taking place," he told lawmakers.

In the first reaction to the British move, Israel's ambassador to London, Ron Prosor, said that the Zionist entity is disappointed. "The relationship between Israel and the United Kingdom is of mutual importance and so we are disappointed by the British government's decision," Prosor told reporters. "It is our clear intention to strengthen the firm foundation of our relationship which is both vital and beneficiary to both our countries," he added.

Also following the British move, MK Aryeh Eldad said that Israel should do the same in turn. "The natural reaction should be to expel one of the senior diplomats in the British Embassy, maybe the military attaché or someone on his level," the National Religious Party lawmaker told Sky News. "I think the British are behaving hypocritically and I don't want to offend dogs on this issue, since some dogs are utterly loyal, who are they to judge us on the war on terror?"

Meanwhile, senior Hamas leader Salah al-Bardawil hailed in a statement the British move. "We in Hamas welcome the British position and the decision to expel the Mossad official in the Zionist embassy for his role in the criminal assassination," he said. "We hope this condemnation will rise to the legal level and result in the trial and prosecution of the (Israeli) occupation leaders for this and other crimes they have committed against our people," he added.

Moreover, the Paris prosecutor said that France has opened an investigation after four fake French passports were used by people involved in the killing of al-Mabhouh. The prosecutor added that the French authorities opened a preliminary investigation on March 12 to look into allegations of falsifying and making use of fake documents.

Earlier Tuesday, the Daily Telegraph reported that the body probing the involvement of British passport holders in the assassination of al-Mabhouh is slated to formally name Israel as being behind the affair.

According to the report, Israeli Ambassador to London, Ron Proser, was summoned by the Foreign Office on Monday to learn of the results of the investigation into the Dubai assassination.

A British ministerial statement to be made to the parliament will name the Israeli security services as responsible for the cloning of up to 15 British passports, which were allegedly copied after being taken away by airport officials.

Israel is suspected of being behind the hit, and a number of European Union passports were used by the alleged assassins, which evoked European anger.

According to Telegraph report, the British statement will say that it cannot be determined definitively whether the Mossad was responsible for the operation, with suspicion also resting on the Military Intelligence Directorate.

However, the probe did confirm that the passports were copied when British citizens passed through airports on their way to the Zionist entity, with officials taking them away for “checks” which lasted around 20 minutes. A number of the British citizen's whose passports were stolen hold dual nationality with Israel.

Foreign Office sources expressed frustration with their inability to "punish" Israel over the affair.

Last month, Miliband had urged Israel to give its "full cooperation" to an international probe into the use of fake passports by the killers of al-Mabhouh on January 20.

Britain called in the Israeli ambassador to London to discuss the issue in February, after Dubai police released photos and names of European passport holders alleged to have been members of the hit squad.

They say the suspects entered Dubai on fake passports using the identities of 15 people from Britain, six from Ireland, four from France, three Australians and a German, before fleeing the Gulf emirate.

ISRAELI RIGHTEST MEMBERS OF KNESSET: “BRITISH ARE DOGS, WHO ARE THEY TO JUDGE?”
Meanwhile, members of Knesset were outraged with Britain's accusations against Israel and its threats to expel the Israeli diplomat. MK Arieh Eldad said on Tuesday that the British were behaving hypocritically and compared them to dogs.

When asked of the comparison, Eldad said, "I was just quoting what was said in Latroun 62 years ago. I think the British are being hypocritical and I do not wish to insult dogs here, since some dogs show true loyalty. Who gave the British the right to judge us on the war on terror?"

Eldad's fellow party member Michael Ben-Ari was asked if he agrees with the comparison and said, "Dogs are usually loyal, the British may be dogs, but they are not loyal to us. They seem to be loyal to the anti-Semitic establishment. Unfortunately, the Israeli government and Israeli diplomacy play into their hands. We have learned that a dog must be called by its name. This is anti-Semitism disguised as anti-Zionism."

http://www.almanar.com.lb/newsSite/N...52&language=en

Argamemnon
03-24-2010, 06:28 PM
Truly unbelievable these Zionists, their arrogance is just unbelievable, it has no limits. The Knesset members openly admit that they want the British to be as loyal as "dogs".

Supreme
03-24-2010, 06:43 PM
I thought the Israelis said they would no expel any British diplomats in response? Nevertheless, it angers me that Israel would do this to one of it's closest friends, Britain. If they had to do it, they could have at least done it to a country there were no risks of severing diplomatic ties with, like a Latin American country.

marwen
03-25-2010, 01:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme
I thought the Israelis said they would no expel any British diplomats in response? Nevertheless, it angers me that Israel would do this to one of it's closest friends, Britain. If they had to do it, they could have at least done it to a country there were no risks of severing diplomatic ties with, like a Latin American country.
this doesn't really shock me, yes I'm surprised to hear that between Israel and Britain, but that's totally natural because Israelis don't have friends, they only make relationships just to fulfill their interests and to execute their projects. I always imagined the US + UK + ISRAEL as the same entity, but I realised that it's not true. It's just Israel who is missing up all things, and the US and unfortunately the UK are just helping to execute the Israeli projects, and they are doing this free service for some reason I don't really know.:hmm:

aadil77
03-25-2010, 06:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by marwen
this doesn't really shock me, yes I'm surprised to hear that between Israel and Britain, but that's totally natural because Israelis don't have friends, they only make relationships just to fulfill their interests and to execute their projects. I always imagined the US + UK + ISRAEL as the same entity, but I realised that it's not true. It's just Israel who is missing up all things, and the US and unfortunately the UK are just helping to execute the Israeli projects, and they are doing this free service for some reason I don't really know.:hmm:
lol, UK + US + Israel = Trinity

Israel is having a hard time with UK and US, but we shouldn't expect anything from it, its not going to benefit muslims in any way

Supreme
03-25-2010, 08:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
lol, UK + US + Israel = Trinity

Israel is having a hard time with UK and US, but we shouldn't expect anything from it, its not going to benefit muslims in any way
Actually, I'd say USA+EU+Israel=Trinity. It's not just the UK that likes to suck up to the States and Israel- most EU countries do it, too. Plus India, Australia, New Zealand, and Japan.

aadil77
03-25-2010, 08:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme
Actually, I'd say USA+EU+Israel=Trinity. It's not just the UK that likes to suck up to the States and Israel- most EU countries do it, too. Plus India, Australia, New Zealand, and Japan.
Yeah thats probably true, but its usually us, uk and israel being the biggest pests in the world.

Most of the world sucks up to the US, only a few dare to defy ie; iran, russia etc. Israel is not as strong as the US in terms of being able to sanction other countries but it'll eventually get there, after all its got nukes and the support of the EU and US.

Argamemnon
03-25-2010, 10:49 PM
Some islands in the Pacific or Carribean also support Israel. :haha:

The majority of countries always vote against Israel though.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!