/* */

PDA

View Full Version : malaysia

Ayesha_Hanif
03-24-2010, 02:02 PM
does anyone know if malaysia allows pakistanis live in there country. basically i was thinking that when ever i have kids inshallah i dont want them to grow up in london and i wana take them to and islamic country and settle there because i have herd alot of good things about that counrty from family and friends. And me and my husband are pakistanis so would they allow us?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Life_Is_Short
03-24-2010, 07:38 PM
You should contact the malaysian embassy. They can provide you with the relevant details.

islamirama
03-24-2010, 07:56 PM
Malaysia is full of indians and chinese. I'm sure pakistanis are allowed as well. The question is how well they will be treated and what kind of opportunities are available to them. We have at least two people on this forum from there, they can shed more light on this inshallah.

syilla
03-25-2010, 01:46 AM
^^^ actually they are more... not just two

anyway you can always try to find job in jobstreet malaysia. http://my.jobstreet.com/

I think it always depend on getting a job here in Malaysia. I found lots of people who can survive here in Malaysia especially when they doing business.

here are new agreement by Malaysian and the pakistan
http://www.commerce.gov.pk/Pak-Mlay-FTA.asp

You can also try this scheme... Malaysia 2nd home scheme :)
http://www.workpermit.com/malaysia/malaysia.htm

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hamza Asadullah
03-25-2010, 03:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ayesha_Hanif
does anyone know if malaysia allows pakistanis live in there country. basically i was thinking that when ever i have kids inshallah i dont want them to grow up in london and i wana take them to and islamic country and settle there because i have herd alot of good things about that counrty from family and friends. And me and my husband are pakistanis so would they allow us?
:sl: yes my cousin has been living there for the past few years and is also bringin up his children there and they are very happy alhamdulillah.

Just last week he E mailed me some pictures and it is a beautiful country mashallah with lovely people.

If it is meant for you to live there then it will happen inshallah just make dua to Allah and accept whatever happens after that as whatever Allah decides is best for you.

and Allah knows best in regards to every matter in our lives.

:wa:

Ayesha_Hanif
03-26-2010, 02:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza81
:sl: yes my cousin has been living there for the past few years and is also bringin up his children there and they are very happy alhamdulillah.

Just last week he E mailed me some pictures and it is a beautiful country mashallah with lovely people.

If it is meant for you to live there then it will happen inshallah just make dua to Allah and accept whatever happens after that as whatever Allah decides is best for you.

and Allah knows best in regards to every matter in our lives.

:wa:

Jazakullah khai akhi and everyone else some reli helpful advice there.

May Allah guide us and forgive our sins. Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!