/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I just wanted to say Assalaamalaikoum

yasin ibn Ahmad
03-24-2010, 05:08 PM
I just wanted to say assalaam alaikoum to all brothers and sisters in the forum.I hope you are all in good health and iman.Maybe anyone who reads this post make a little du'a for this brother and I feel better.
Assalaamalaikoum all

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
tango92
03-24-2010, 05:16 PM
:sl::sl::sl::sl::sl::sl:

may Allah help you unto superior ways of righteousness and keep you in good health ameen

Asiyah3
03-24-2010, 05:34 PM
^Allahumma ameen.
May Allah ease your affairs and grant you guidance in all aspects of your life.

yasin ibn Ahmad
03-24-2010, 07:09 PM
Jazakallahu khairan for your good wishes

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
marwen
03-24-2010, 07:39 PM
:salamext:

may Allah give you brother good health and happiness. Just be sure that Allah will not let you down.:rollseyes

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!