/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Wearing towards Son

MMohammed
03-24-2010, 09:23 PM
Salamz.
Can I wear tank tops and bermudas towards my children and relatives?
I heard men cannot wear sleeveless shirts and shorts.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
03-25-2010, 03:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MMohammed
Salamz.
Can I wear tank tops and bermudas towards my children and relatives?
I heard men cannot wear sleeveless shirts and shorts.
:sl:

Certain manners related to dress are obligatory and others are recommended. What is obligatory is to cover the nakedness which, for men, is everything between the navel and knee. That which covers the nakedness must be something that conceals the colour of the nakedness [h. i.e., one must not be able to tell whether the underlying skin is black or white], so a thin cloth through which the colour of one's nakedness can be seen is insufficient.

As for the recommended manners, it is that the clothing be loose-fitting and that it not reveals the shape of one's nakedness. Whenever a Muslim [h. man] achieves these three manners with regard to his clothing, they suffice him even if the clothing is Western, such as a Western suit.

It is sunna for everyone and an emphasized sunna for someone who is an exemplar for others to beautify their appearance and garments and to look extremely handsome and clean.

and Allah knows best

:wa:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!