/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Problem with big debt

jakawanara
03-25-2010, 05:28 AM
:sl:

I have big problem I have big debt enough for me and the lender force me i have anything more I m so sad and will broke with my familly ..Sometimes I thingking to sell my kidney but that s sin but I m dont know what to do I have pray and be patience but I m affraid I make a mistake and doing sins.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rafeeq
03-25-2010, 08:28 AM
It is really a big problem you are facing. Trust in Allah, if you have taken the loan for a good prupose, He will help you pay it.

Hamza Asadullah
03-25-2010, 04:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by jakawanara

I have big problem I have big debt enough for me and the lender force me i have anything more I m so sad and will broke with my familly ..Sometimes I thingking to sell my kidney but that s sin but I m dont know what to do I have pray and be patience but I m affraid I make a mistake and doing sins.

Is there anyone you know of like a friend or family member who is in a good financial position that may give you a loan to pay of your debts? If not then you will have to take other measures. I don't know how the debt recovery system works in your country but you will have to organise some sort of consolidation of your debts and set up an instalment plan to pay your debts in instalments that are realistic enough for you to pay.

There is no point in losing hope and giving up. You have made a big error but you should now concentrate on doing whatever you can to relieve your situation. Have hope in Allah, You have done some big mistakes but you can now learn from them. We learn from our failures not our successes. So think of this as a learning curve for you. Those who have full hope in Allah will NEVER be let down so trust in him and have FULL faith and reliance in him and that is enough for you!

Here are somne Dua's to pay off debts

Recite:

اللَّهُمَّ اكْفِنِي بِحَلَالِكَ عَنْ حَرَامِكَ وَأَغْنِنِي بِفَضْلِكَ عَمَّنْ سِوَاكْ

"O Allah, save me from haraam and make the halaal sufficient and by your boon/favour make me independent from others". (Mishkat)

These words were spoken by Ali (R.A.) taught by Prophet Mohammad (SAW.) when a person expressed a shortfall in his wealth to Ali (R.A.) he said: "Shall I not show you what Prophet Mohammad (SAW) taught me, even if there is a debt equal to that of a huge mountain then Allah will pay it". Ali (R.A.) then recited the above dua. (Tirmidhi)

Another dua for payment of debt

Abu Saeed Kudri (R.A.) narrates that once a person mentioned to Prophet Mohammad (SAW.) that he was concerned about his major debts. Prophet Mohammad (SAW.) replied "Shall I not show you those words by saying which Allah will remove your concern and pay your debts?" The person asked "What is it, O Messenger of Allah?" Prophet Mohammad (SAW.) told him to recite the following morning and evening:

اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنَ الْهَمِّ وَالْحَزَنِ وَأَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنَ الْعَجْزِ وَالْكَسَلِ وَأَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنَ الْبُخْلِ وَالْجُبْنِ وَأَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنَ غَلَبَةِ الدَّيْنِ وَقَهْرِ الرِّجَالِ

"O Allah I seek refuge in You from worry and grief, I seek refuge in You from hopelessness and laziness, I seek refuge in You from miserliness and cowardice and I seek refuge in You from overwhelming debt and from the force of men".

The person stated that he recited this dua and Allah removed all his worries and debts.

(Abu Dawood)

Sayed-ul-Istighfaar (The leader of the duas of forgiveness), Shudaat bin Auwais Aas (R.A.) narrates that Prophet Mohammad (SAW.) said that Sayed Istighfaar is:

اللَّهُمَّ أَنْتَ رَبِّي لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أَنْتَ خَلَقْتَنِي وَأَنَا عَبْدُكَ وَأَنَا عَلَى عَهْدِكَ وَوَعْدِكَ مَا اسْتَطَعْتُ أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ شَرِّ مَا صَنَعْتُ أَبُوءُ لَكَ بِنِعْمَتِكَ عَلَيَّ وَأَبُوءُ بِذَنْبِي فَاغْفِرْ لِي فَإِنَّهُ لَا يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوبَ إِلَّا أَنْتَ

"O Allah, You are my Lord, there is none worthy of worship besides You, You have created me and I am Your servant, I am Your pact and promise, I seek refuge in You to the best of my ability from my evil sins. I testify to Your favours and to my sins, hence forgive me since there is no one else to forgive sins besides You". (Mishkat)

The person who recites this dua sincerely in the course of the day and night and dies will be among the people of Jannah. (Bukhari)

ardianto
03-26-2010, 03:28 AM

I understand if brother Jakawanara lost his hope. In Indonesia (where he is living) the lender/bank usually ordered some debt collectors to force the debtors to pay their loans.

And those debt collectors use 'systematical terror', not only to the debtors but also to debtor's families, friends, even neighbors.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!