/* */

PDA

View Full Version : my trip to Al-Aqsa

*Yasmin*
03-25-2010, 07:49 PM
salam 3lekum
those are some pictures that i took from my last trip to Aqsa in 14/12/2009 with my cam phone 8.1 megapixel and i want to share them with you.

i just went there after exams to relax , the aqsa is not that far from my current living area i can reach it in less than an hour.

i hope i can go again in this period even tho' my mum won't let me due the bad situation in the Aqsa now .. may Allah help my brothers and sisters there.

anyway , leave you with the pictures sorry for the darkness, but i went there after maghrib :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sawdah
03-25-2010, 07:55 PM
SubhanAllah, so beautiful...
JazakAllah Khair for sharing.

Supreme
03-25-2010, 08:52 PM
Simply... stunning. I just cannot wait to go to Jerusalem.

aadil77
03-25-2010, 09:01 PM
MashAllah beautiful, didn't know we had a member living so close to al aqsa

those cobblestone footpaths look really nice

sis whats it like living amongst the zionists, any racism? and are they still evicting muslims from there homes?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
north_malaysian
03-26-2010, 01:34 AM
I really want to visit Al Aqsa mosque... but Malaysian passport holders cant enter Israel imsad

syilla
03-26-2010, 01:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77

sis whats it like living amongst the zionists, any racism? and are they still evicting muslims from there homes?
We even had a few Lebanese postings during the war :(

Jazakallah khayr for sharing the pictures...they are so beautiful :)

جوري
03-26-2010, 01:51 AM
Masha'Allah.. sis these pictures are absolutely priceless...

Jazaki Allah khyran for sharing..

:w:

*Yasmin*
03-26-2010, 10:51 AM
may Allah reward you brothers and sisters.

format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77

we encouter racism esp in jerusalem .. and we don't expect the good manner with us.

for example :a boy when he saw me he did a movment like watch out from me .. i just moved my face away. and once my friend and i were in the bus we were speaking in arabic of course few stupid jews girls started to say Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar and started to mock at our language .. and once two zionist girls pushed my friend and spitted !
at the end i'm a student i won't face this racism alot in my current living area, in the uni we don't encouter these things yani my classmates are jews the lecturers are jews they treat us normaly.. even tho' there is bias to jews ofcourse and differences!

i can't describe the real feeling/situation: how the living between the zionist .. we don't taste the racism like my brothers and sisters who live in the arabian jerusalem.

yeah they still evicting muslims from there homes.

Danah
03-26-2010, 11:41 AM
^May Allah ease your life there and grant you the victory soon.

Very nice pictures, JazakiAllah khair for sharing sis

omar ibrahim
03-26-2010, 12:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *Yasmin*

we encouter racism esp in jerusalem .. and we don't expect the good manner with us.

for example :a boy when he saw me he did a movment like watch out from me .. i just moved my face away. and once my friend and i were in the bus we were speaking in arabic of course few stupid jews girls started to say Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar and started to mock at our language .. and once two zionist girls pushed my friend and spitted ! :raging::raging:

at the end i'm a student i won't face this racism alot in my current living area, in the uni we don't encouter these things yani my classmates are jews the lecturers are jews they treat us normaly.. even tho' there is bias to jews ofcourse and differences!

i can't describe the real feeling/situation: how the living between the zionist .. we don't taste the racism like my brothers and sisters who live in the arabian jerusalem.

mashaAllah inshAllah phlesteen will be back to muslims

by the way sister do you speak hebrew?if so what is it like?

*Yasmin*
03-26-2010, 07:03 PM
jazake Allahu khayran sister Danah, ameen to the du23.

format_quote Originally Posted by omar ibrahim
mashaAllah inshAllah phlesteen will be back to muslims

by the way sister do you speak hebrew?if so what is it like?
yeah i speak. it's mandatory to learn it.
it's an easy language not hard.. from all the aspects (vocabulary.. grammer.. etc.) and it contains alot of arabic words also.

aadil77
03-26-2010, 07:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *Yasmin*

for example :a boy when he saw me he did a movment like watch out from me .. i just moved my face away. and once my friend and i were in the bus we were speaking in arabic of course few stupid jews girls started to say Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar and started to mock at our language .. and once two zionist girls pushed my friend and spitted !

Dam must be quite a struggle, I don't think I'd be able to stand it, if I was you I'd probably go nuts and shoot some israeli soldier, wouldn't care if I died doin it.

I heard nearly every israeli carries a weapon? people walking around casually with m16's slung over their backs, I doubt they'd give gun permits to muslims

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!