/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dissertation

sully
03-25-2010, 10:02 PM
Salams everyone.

I'm panicking and I should remain calm i know, but erm...I cant. ahhhhhh! Can those lovely brothers and sisters who have completed a degree in Business IT, please stand up!

I am in need of your humble assistance. I have to do this project proposal in Networks and I dont know how to start and how to lay it out!!!! my teach is not that good!

So if you've got any tips, hints, heck even a sample you can lend me, I'd really appreciate it! Dont worry, I wont copy, just need somewhere to start, that's all. I'd welcome the brainy lot with open arms (hehe).

What do you get in return i hear you say? A big JAZAK ALLAH ofcourse!!!;D

God bless you gorgeous people, I mean ahem...salams:statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
cat eyes
03-25-2010, 10:04 PM
sorry cant help u there sis but your post made me laugh. your funny:giggling:

Life_Is_Short
03-25-2010, 10:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sully
What do you get in return i hear you say?
Gold.

Joking. :p

sully
03-25-2010, 10:11 PM
no, no, no cat eyes - no laughing matter! me need help and yes I will make duaa for cat. Can the cat write? Is it an IAMS cat? how comes IAMS cats can talk but can read? where did this nonsense come from? Me need to focus, one crisis at a time!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hugo
04-06-2010, 03:36 PM
There is a thread specifically about this called Research Methods - suggest you go and look at it in this section as it will have much of what you are looking for

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!