/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Pakistani Hindu Priest Slaughters 3 Daughters for Kali

'Abd Al-Maajid
03-26-2010, 12:57 AM
A Hindu priest in Islamabad, Pakistan committed suicide after slaughtering his 3 minor daughters, all under 6-year-old, to gratify Hindu goddess Kali Mata in Bhemomal area of Sind province on Tuesday.

According eyewitnesses, religious rituals were regularly performed at the Kali Mata Temple established on the 1st floor of a house owned by Tekam Das Meghwar in Bhemomal. Reports say that Tekam Das Meghwar first slaughtered his 3 daughters; Parwati, 6, Reena, 4, and Aarti, 1, with a sharp knife while they were innocently crying and then slit his own throat to make Kali Mata happy.

“My deceased brother was Hindu priest of Kali Mata and he performed pooja the whole night but in the early morning when power supply failed he slaughtered his three daughters before committing suicide with a sharp weapon,” Moulchand, brother of dead Tekam Das Meghwar said.

SHO Taluka police Rasool Bux Thaheem told media that after post mortem the bodies of the 3 sisters and their father were handed over to their heirs.

In the beginning police investigation ruled out that Tekam Das Meghwar was involves in the murders. Later it was found out that, early on Tuesday morning Tekam entered the residential portion of the house, asking his wife, Pavi, to bring milk from a nearby shop; taking it as advantage Tekam Das slit throats of his 3 daughters.

The heart-broken mother told police that when she had returned home, she had seen heads of 3 girls in a cradle placed in room. Body of Tekam Das also lay in a pool of blood with his throat slit. She then started screaming on which neighbors rushed to the house. The incident spread panic in the town of Mirwah Gorchani as hundreds of people gathered at the spot.

Another Hindu priest of Pakistan Bhagat Ashok told media that act of Tekam Das was foolish and it was illegal to offer sacrifice of even animals in Hindu religion. But many Hindu priests majorly ‘Aghoris’ from Varanasi believe that human sacrifices are vital part of Hindu religion; and they admit to still practicing it, majorly at the banks of Ganga river in India. Besides human sacrifices they practice the ‘Aghori’ rituals during nights while eating the half-burnt dead bodies fished out of Ganga River and they slaughter dogs, hens and roosters using teeth; and by drinking own urine collected in human skulls. Moreover, they openly practice these rituals without any deterring factor, they don’t fear Police or any legal action, since they are considered to be god-men and incarnates of God by majority of Hindu population.
Source : Peace Times

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd Al-Maajid
03-26-2010, 03:47 AM
These people are willing to sacrifice humans but don't want cows to be slaughtered...How pathetic...!!!! Verily Allah SWT has blackened their hearts...

CosmicPathos
03-26-2010, 10:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdulmajid
I gave the source...
bro, instead of making fun of these Hindus, lets focus on reality. Is not that what media does against us Muslims? Why are we using these tactics? I do not see concrete evidence according to which the Hindu priest killed himself and his daughters. From what I know of Kali worship, there is nothing in those texts which supports suicide for worshipping the goddess.

Pygoscelis
03-26-2010, 12:10 PM
Apparently his brother is willing to testify that this happened. Another wart on the face of religion. Hopefully this is not the Hindu norm but a crazy extremist like the christian lady in the US who killed her children to save them from demons possessing them, etc.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd Al-Maajid
03-26-2010, 12:12 PM
I guess the source is not convincing people...

Lynx
03-26-2010, 07:40 PM
The source says it is the Aghoris sect of Hinduism that does these kinds of things. I did a bit of research and it appears that they aren't even considered Hindus by the mainstream. I guess it's just some lunatic fringe of hinduism. Oh well. These little crazy tribes you find in different parts of the world should be exterminated ;x

'Abd Al-Maajid
03-30-2010, 09:51 AM
Hmmm...I too did a bit of research...and saw a necro-cannibalism video...aaahhhh so disgusting....Shall I share it here...?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!