/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dua for family friend

faizacadday
03-27-2010, 03:11 AM
asalamu-allaykum all

i went to visit a family friend today who was in a nursing. she's really hurting physically and emotionally. May ALLAH subhanwa talaha help her.
can you guys please make a dua for her. she has a brother and sister but they both live out of our state. The younger sister is here visiting her but she will leave, the younger sis is in her late 50's and older is in her 60's.. My family is not able to help her with living arrangement.Wallahi its so sad being there, the place is under staff and the residents are crying. Please make dua for her, that she gets better and inshallah gets out of there.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ahmed_indian
03-27-2010, 07:04 AM
may Allah help her. O Allah You are capable to do all things, make the things easy for her and remove her difficulties. Ameen

faizacadday
03-27-2010, 07:36 AM
Thanks ahmed inshallah she will get better

ardianto
03-27-2010, 07:39 AM
May Allah help her. Insha Allah we will make dua for her.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hamza Asadullah
03-27-2010, 01:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by faizacadday
asalamu-allaykum all

i went to visit a family friend today who was in a nursing. she's really hurting physically and emotionally. May ALLAH subhanwa talaha help her.
can you guys please make a dua for her. she has a brother and sister but they both live out of our state. The younger sister is here visiting her but she will leave, the younger sis is in her late 50's and older is in her 60's.. My family is not able to help her with living arrangement.Wallahi its so sad being there, the place is under staff and the residents are crying. Please make dua for her, that she gets better and inshallah gets out of there.
:sl: May Allah make things easy for her and reward her in this life and the next for her pain and suffering. Ameen

Encourage her to be patient and accept what has happened to her for she will then gain abundant rewards that are not possible with normal deeds.

Here are dua's you can give her to read constantly for Distress:

1. Allahumma inni a’oodhu bika mina al-hamm wa’l-hazn wa’l-ajz wa’l-kasal wa’l-bukhl wa’l-jubn wa dala wa’l-dayn wa ghalbat al-rijal

Trans: O Allah ! I seek refuge in You from distress, grief, incapacity, laziness, miserliness, cowardice, the burden of debt and from being overpowered by Men.

2. Allahumma inni abduka ibn abdika ibn amatija nasyati bi yadika, mada fiyya hukmuka, adlun fiyya qada’uka. As’aluka bi kulli ismin huwa laka sammayta bihi nafsaka aw anzaltu fi kitabika aw ‘allamtahu ahadan min khalqika aw ista’tharta bihi fi ilm il-ghayb indaka an taj’al al-Qurana rabee’ qalbi wa noor sadri wa jala huzni wa dhihab hammi

Trans:O Allah! I am your slave , son of your slave, son of your maidservant; my forelock is in Your hand, Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over is just. I ask you by every name belonging to You which You have named Yourselves with, or revealed in Your Book, or You taught to any of Your creation, or You have preserved in the knowledge of the unseen with You, that You make the Quran the life of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release for my anxiety.

3. La ilaha ill-Allah al-Azeem al-Hakeem, laa ilaha ill-Allah Rabb al ‘Arsh al-’Adheem la ilaha illa-Allah Rabb al-Samawat wa Rabb al Ard wa Rabb al-Arsh al-kareem

Trans:There is no God but Allah, the All-powerful. The Forbearing; There is no god but Allah. Rabb of the mighty throne; there is no god but Allah, Rabb of heaven,Rabb of earth, Rabb of the nobel throne.

4. Ya hayyu ya qayyum bi rahmatika astagheetu

Trans:O Ever-Living , O Eternal, by Your mercy I seek help.
5. Allah Allah Rabbee la ushriku bihi say’an

Trans: Allah, Allah is my Lord , I donot associate anything with Him.

6. Allahumma rahmata arjoo fa la takilni ila nafsi tarfat ayn w’aslih li sha’ni kullahu la ilaha illa anta

Trans: O Allah, for your mercy I hope, so do not leave in charge of my affairs even for the blink of an eye: rectify all my affairs. There is no God except You.

:wa:

Snowflake
03-27-2010, 04:18 PM
Assalamu alaykum,

May Allah grant our sister shifa and good health. Ameen. Do remind her that Allah is with the patient and to make dua for herself and the Ummah. Allah is Kind and Merciful, He even rewards us in our suffering. SubhanAllah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!