/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Good Deed Of The Week .... please come and do it with us

Flashdash
03-27-2010, 12:55 PM
( بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم )

We will every week have a good deed to do daily to worship ALLAH -swt-

Please come and be with us and do this for ALLAH -awg- let us be close to ALLAH and have our Iman and religion back again

Lets remember it again, it will be easy to do and i hope it will be accepted from ALLAH and he will award us in the hereafter. AMEEN

Please come again next week to see the next good thing we will do together In Shaa ALLAH

This week's deed will be in shaa ALLAH

Praying 2 raka'as at night at 1 am or 2 am (Qyam al lil) as our beloved Prophet used to do and i always remind myself with pray before i be prayed on when i die.

Aa'ishah (ra) said The Prophet (was praying all the night till his feet swell so I said to him why are you doing this; O Messenger of God has God forgiven you of the above and future sins he Said Would not i be a thankful slave) Narrated by Bukhari and Muslim.

And we must remember what ALLAH -swt- said in his Holy Qur'an

Lo! In the creation of the heavens and the earth and (in) the difference of night and day are tokens (of His Sovereignty) for men of understanding, (190) Such as remember Allah, standing, sitting, and reclining, and consider the creation of the heavens and the earth, (and say) Our Lord! Thou createdst not this in vain. Glory be to Thee! Preserve us from the doom of Fire. (191) [S.3 V.190-191]

May ALLAH -swt- accept this from us all and award us with his heavens in the hereafter AMEEN

Please Follow us at http://www.islamicteachings.org/foru...eek-t5558.html to see the next good thing we will do together next week In Shaa ALLAH

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Misz_Muslimah
03-27-2010, 08:45 PM
^ Mashallah good idea..
Jazaakalahu khayran for sharing..

Flashdash
03-28-2010, 12:41 PM
Jazana Wa Eyakom

Glade to know that you liked the idea

tango92
03-28-2010, 01:14 PM
IM IN

inshalllah well keep this thread alive

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
al Amaanah
03-28-2010, 01:25 PM
:salamext:

good idea, jazaakomo Allaho khayr.

:w:

Flashdash
03-29-2010, 12:40 PM
Jazana wa ayakom

thank you all

and plz if anyone see this try to do this deed with us

lets change ourselves and return to our religion again

Flashdash
04-02-2010, 09:04 AM
for the new good deed of the week go to this link and read

http://www.islamicteachings.org/foru...eek-t5558.html

and may ALLAH helps us to do it for him and grants us his heavens in the hereafter AMEEN

Flashdash
04-23-2010, 02:23 PM
go to this link and see the new good deed and do it with us

http://www.islamicteachings.org/foru...eek-t5558.html

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!