/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalam Alaikum Wr Wb! 13 Year old brother here!

Fuaad
03-27-2010, 05:59 PM
Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa baraktuh!

I remember posting here before but just wanted to come back and inshaAllah post here frequently, I'm a member of Ummah forums and you may remember me with my username (it's fuaath in there) So just wanted to say Assalamu alaikum!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd al-Baari
03-27-2010, 06:08 PM
Wa'Alaykumus Salaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuh,

Welcome to the forums lil' bro. :D

Hamza Asadullah
03-27-2010, 06:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fuaad
Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa baraktuh!

I remember posting here before but just wanted to come back and inshaAllah post here frequently, I'm a member of Ummah forums and you may remember me with my username (it's fuaath in there) So just wanted to say Assalamu alaikum!
:wa: brother hope your in the best state of health and imaan. Please feel free to post away and ask whatever you like for we will try our best with our limited knowledge to help you inshallah.

Asiyah3
03-27-2010, 06:25 PM
:wa: Wr Wb
Welcome to the Forum bro :) I hope you'll have a pleasant and baneficial stay insha'llah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
marwen
03-27-2010, 06:48 PM
Wa3alaykom assalem brother. We're ready for your posts ;D

Fuaad
03-27-2010, 07:14 PM
JazakAllah Khairan everyone for the kind welcome, I see the forum has changed a lil before the latest posts used to be at the top of the page and you would have to scroll down to see the older posts it was one of the biggest things that put me off.. MashaAllah it looks better now :)

Beardo
03-27-2010, 08:17 PM
:sl:

Welcome Aboard, Bro Fuadh! :)

Misz_Muslimah
03-27-2010, 08:38 PM
Welcome to the forum..

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-27-2010, 11:55 PM
Aslaamu`Alaaykum brother..
Welcome to the Islamic board forum, hope you enjoy your stay here
and benefit yourself with beautiful,beautiful and indeed more beautiful Knowledge Insha`Allaah ..

Wa`Alaaykum Salaam

Rafeeq
03-29-2010, 11:17 AM
walikum salam

Welcome to IB dear brother

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!