/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Audio lecture "shiasm"

Insecured soul
03-27-2010, 11:53 PM
salaam brother and sisters in faith

im looking to get audio lecture which will explain in and out of shiasm, i have few shia freinds with whom i debate or i should call it dialouge?

i listened to a lecture called fitna i got it from hoor al ayn.com
it was quite informative however i would like to download a lecture which will explain what exactly is shiasm

thanks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Insecured soul
04-01-2010, 10:13 AM
No replies yet, i guess there isn't one.

May be coz it will cause dispute?

what u all think?

ali-imran
04-01-2010, 10:17 AM
what is it with muslims, and shia sunni sects, before 9/11 I thought muslims were muslims, but now there is so many sects I am having problems.....some sites will ask what type of muslim I am....I think to myself normal type....then the choices of various sects appear.

These sects are just another way the western media is taking advantage to dis-unite muslims....as unity is the strongest bond.

I dont buy this...and matey you should do yourself a favour and not go too much into the exploration of sects, but just be a muslim.:shade:

Insecured soul
04-01-2010, 10:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ali-imran
what is it with muslims, and shia sunni sects, before 9/11 I thought muslims were muslims, but now there is so many sects I am having problems.....some sites will ask what type of muslim I am....I think to myself normal type....then the choices of various sects appear.

These sects are just another way the western media is taking advantage to dis-unite muslims....as unity is the strongest bond.

I dont buy this...and matey you should do yourself a favour and not go too much into the exploration of sects, but just be a muslim.:shade:
Just be muslim....? and how u gonna do that?
with shiasm there is a great defect, they degrade some sahaba and exaggerate some which i think its not permissible coz we wont be asked about thier affairs.

and when talk they hide a lot of stuff, for instance thier hate towards 1st three khulefaa and then there are some who go and ask for worldly goods from a wali???

then where is tawheed and where is oneness of god almight?

i just wanted to learn more about shiasm is all

the seeds of dis-unity was sown in the time of uthman ibn affan radialla anho not now.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ali-imran
04-01-2010, 12:21 PM
you seem to know enough about shia to form a strong bias...a bias which is not good...so why would you want to learn more?

Salahudeen
04-01-2010, 12:36 PM
I have short clip by yasir qadhi, do search on youtube there's lots of vids on there that talk about this.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!