/* */

PDA

View Full Version : what to do?

Ummu Sufyaan
03-28-2010, 12:24 AM
:sl:
you know when someone is doing something wrong, like lying/deceiving people and the people will fall for their tricks, and you need to warn/advice people about this person because their fitnah if you will, is kind of bad. but because they are so clever, they cover their "tracks" well... so basically you have no evidence of what they are doing, but you know that they are doing wrong, just simply because something really isnt sitting right, etc.
now obviously if you need to warn people, then you need more then that to convince them and even more so, because you could be in the wrong.

well yes, what do you do? how do you get your evidence?
this thing that this person is doing, is really bad so it cant be ignored.

should i so about advising the person instead? what if this person is a male/brother?

daym this is so confusing and hard :(

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Dagless
03-28-2010, 12:31 AM
If this thing is so bad then why is there no evidence?
If the person you want to warn asks, you could maybe give an example of this persons previous 'victims' as an example? Usually if the person is close to you then they should take your advice or at least be more cautious. That maybe enough to save them.

Muslim Woman
03-28-2010, 12:37 AM
:wa:

format_quote Originally Posted by Ummu Sufyaan
:sl:

....but you know that they are doing wrong,

how do u know ? We must be careful about backbiting . Unless if u have proof , may be it's better not to tell about him/her to others . And keep praying for him /her so that s/he can overcome the fault.

Rafeeq
03-28-2010, 04:01 AM
Akhti Ummu Sufian,

I can understand your feelings. It happens with my and it is very embarrassing. But I would like to suggest you to think positive. This is what I try to tell myself too. If some one is really wrong, his wrong acts will soon come out. One can not remain hidden for a long time.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!