/* */

PDA

View Full Version : seeing my sis next week. dawah tips

cat eyes
03-28-2010, 04:12 PM
:sl: well thats pretty much all i want help with. i have not seen her in quite a while and ive just being giving her dawah online. the last time i seen her i gave her a book of prophet isa pbuh in islam and after a while she told me that she believes in one god but how would i go about explaining to her that prophet mohammad pbuh was the last and final messenger?. she has not quite grasped that part yet. im not really good in dawah to be honest :(

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Salahudeen
03-28-2010, 04:14 PM
Maybe tell her about the seerah of the prophet pbuh? his life is amazing and is filled with miracles.

Give her a lecture on seerah to listen to :p

Salahudeen
03-28-2010, 04:24 PM
sis you can get seerah here by anwar al awlaki.

http://www.islamicboard.com/seerah/1...al-awlaki.html

tell her to listen to seerah inshallah,

you have to ask her since she believes in a god does she believe he has communicated with us through messengers?

Some people believe in god but they think he's left the world to run on it's on and he doesn't care.

but I heard Bilal Phillips say this is incorrect view cos imagine you have a school full of children would you leave them without supervision alone? or would you watch over them and tell them how to behave :p

I'm not really good at dawah also :( Bilal Phillips has dawah books and courses I think I'll try find out for you :p

cat eyes
03-28-2010, 04:40 PM
explaining to her in the most understandable and perfect way is my problem.

when she had watched a few lectures sometimes they use arabic words so i tell her what the words mean.

JazakAllah kharian brother that is a start anyway.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Salahudeen
03-28-2010, 04:43 PM
hmm wa iyakum, keep making dua also that allah guides her inshallah. you can only give the message and present the proof.

noorseeker
03-28-2010, 04:54 PM
just keep it simple sister,

Misz_Muslimah
03-28-2010, 06:39 PM
May Allah guide your sister to the straight path :)

Salahudeen
03-28-2010, 10:01 PM
check this link out, it's Bilal Phillip's, there's vids on the side also about dawah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1RFpMv_3R4

cat eyes
03-29-2010, 02:44 PM
jazakAllah for that vid

she will be making account on the forum she is my little sis even though shes 18 but i still see her as my baby sister still so i hope yous all will welcome her and be gentle on her also :embarrass

Salahudeen
03-29-2010, 03:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes
jazakAllah for that vid

she will be making account on the forum she is my little sis even though shes 18 but i still see her as my baby sister still so i hope yous all will welcome her and be gentle on her also :embarrass
wa iyakum, inshallah she will benefit from forum and learn lots.

KittenLover
03-29-2010, 03:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes
jazakAllah for that vid

another cat? :nervous: *hides cat food*

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!