/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muslims: What is your Least Favourite Country?

Supreme
03-29-2010, 06:42 PM
OK, yes, I've pretty much gathered it's gonna be Israel. However, apart from Israel. Is your least favourite country:

-America because of its support for Israel and war in Iraq?
-Russia for its constant persecution and murders of Muslims in Russian controlled Chechnya?
-China for its oppression of Islam and its very poor record on its treatment of Muslilm Uyghurs?
-Britain for the same reasons as America?
-France for its increasingly Islamophobic attitude?
-India for its control over a lot of Kashmir and wars with Pakistan? Not to mention the Hindu-Muslim clashes.
-Switzerland for its minaret ban?
-Japan, for whatever reason?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
03-29-2010, 06:43 PM
how can you hate a country when all of this earth belongs to God?
you can despise a people for their bigotry and stupidity but the land belongs to the maker and it is all positively beautiful!

Argamemnon
03-30-2010, 06:21 PM
The least favorite are those who do everything they can to dominate other nations (politically, economically and militarily) and plunder their resources. I hate those who are above international law. Mainly the western world and Israel. Also, as a general rule, I support all nations that are labled "rogue states" by these criminal western regimes. I'm talking about governments of course, not about people (who are mainly ignorant).

alcurad
03-31-2010, 03:10 AM
I hate the country of Antarctica.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Dagless
03-31-2010, 03:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by alcurad
Antarctica is a continent.

Nimboo
03-31-2010, 03:02 PM
Least favourite Country hmmm, Since I've only been to One other Country: Cyprus, so My least favourite country is England.

This is mainly due to the weather being quite literally :raging:. The people are OK (Tolerant), Food is GREAT. This is true for where I Live, The Midlands. Its slightly different where I work (65~70 miles south), food is +o(, SOME people are OK (Tolerance is achieved after the first educational confrontation).

Least favourite political stance in a Country (if that's what you were asking) I don't know.

alcurad

Personally I'd love the solitude one can achieve, You'd be able to pray without any distraction, pure Bliss IMO. (Quick note: I'm slightly Anti-Social, I have a Hate for Humans, Humans that behave like animals, Animals and Animals that behave like humans, another note: I have not been sectioned under the Mental Health Act 1983, yet "Insert Crazy Laughter" (Phew?))

Uthman
03-31-2010, 08:18 PM
This thread needs a good clean-up.

Closed temporarily.

Uthman
03-31-2010, 08:32 PM
That was like three pages worth of posts. +o(

Thread re-opened.

SMA89
03-31-2010, 08:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
Antarctica is a continent.

I hate it too because its too cold!

EDIT: Yea its a continent only.. not a country.. but other countries claim parts of Antarctica as theirs.

marwen
03-31-2010, 08:51 PM
I really don't know. To be honest, I hate all these countries (governments) just for the reasons you mentioned, But I really don't have different feelings with these countries.

Supreme
03-31-2010, 08:56 PM
My least favourite country, in terms of governance, has to be Sudan. Hundreds of thousands slaughtered in genocide? Check. No human rights recognized by the government whatsoever? Check. Refusal to grant a completely different country that the government occupies and calls 'South Sudan' independence? Check. It has it all.

IslamicRevival
03-31-2010, 09:03 PM
After Americael (US/Israel) It has to be the present tyrannic puppet Egyptian government. Do these people have no fear of Allah SWT? Dont they realize they will be held accountable for the slaughter of thousands of Palestinians over the past 40+ years or so??

cat eyes
03-31-2010, 09:06 PM
to be honest i like u.k for its strong muslim community and the islamic education system there.. you will find everything at ones need in other countries its quite hard

ali-imran
03-31-2010, 09:52 PM
I would say UK. I hate it. as soon as I am able to I will flee to somwhere warmer.

Life_Is_Short
03-31-2010, 10:10 PM
Hate is a strong word. :ermm:

ali-imran
03-31-2010, 10:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ali-imran
I would say UK. I hate it. as soon as I am able to I will flee to somwhere warmer.
I dislike it.;D

bint begum
03-31-2010, 10:33 PM
:wa:

Hmm, as mentioned by a fellow user, hate is a strong word.

But sometimes, I think to myself I don't like the UK, however, that's only coz of the racist ppl here. Other than that, the UK allows an individual to practice their religion. Also, I think sometimes life would be better in a Muslim country, but then again there is so much disunity even in the Muslim world. I just don't like the fitna in the UK, if you know what I mean, lol other than that it's kl. :statisfie

aadil77
03-31-2010, 11:02 PM
Israel, america then ..... UK

Uk was alright until they had to tag along with america in the war against islam

yahia12
04-02-2010, 06:37 PM
middleeast: arrogancy,lots of munifiqun, promoting evil.making islam look bad.

russia= hatred against muslims

afghanistan

:)

Minniiee..Mee..
04-02-2010, 08:16 PM
Russia, Germany, Norway... They all seem very hostile places

Masuma
04-02-2010, 08:27 PM
Asalamu alikum Wa Rehamatullahi Wa barakatuh!

My least fav country is yes, Israel AND my own country Pakistan! This is because so many people die here in bomb blasts, we have no water, no electricity for about 18 hours a day etc etc.:hmm:

But I LOVE my Pakistan too.:D

Duhaa786M
04-02-2010, 08:55 PM
:sl:

hated: USA, France...
too evil unislamic places 4 muslims...
:heated::heated:

CosmicPathos
04-02-2010, 09:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by An33za
Asalamu alikum Wa Rehamatullahi Wa barakatuh!

My least fav country is yes, Israel AND my own country Pakistan! This is because so many people die here in bomb blasts, we have no water, no electricity for about 18 hours a day etc etc.:hmm:

But I LOVE my Pakistan too.:D
where do you live in Pakistan?

Chuck
04-02-2010, 09:03 PM
My pick: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Yb29bk48q8

Pygoscelis
04-02-2010, 11:06 PM
What I could never figure out is why do some people who hate a given country actually move there? I've seen this happen more than once.

yahia12
04-02-2010, 11:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Minniiee..Mee..
Russia, Germany, Norway... They all seem very hostile places
Actually germany is pretty ok in my oppinion. they allready taking in/have over 3 million muslim foreigner.

IslamicRevival
04-02-2010, 11:16 PM
Only Allah Azzawajal knows how many billions of pounds Germany have given to the Zionists. On that basis I'm not a fan of them either

Dagless
04-03-2010, 03:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Troubled Soul
Only Allah Azzawajal knows how many billions of pounds Germany have given to the Zionists. On that basis I'm not a fan of them either
They don't do it out of support of the regime, but for reparations after WW2. If they said no when Israel asked for money they would be accused of anti-semitism. I think Germany are in a difficult position.

Rabi Mansur
04-03-2010, 04:18 AM

North Korea. No question about it. Their leader is such a nutjob he is capable of anything. I feel sorry for the people living in his asylum.

Peace.

Masuma
04-03-2010, 05:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mad_scientist
where do you live in Pakistan?

In Lahore! But why did you ask?

And where do you live in Pluto?:D

Supreme
04-03-2010, 11:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by rabimansur

North Korea. No question about it. Their leader is such a nutjob he is capable of anything. I feel sorry for the people living in his asylum.

Peace.
Of course, of forgot North Korea. It's the closest thing we have to a Stalinist esque regime where people are brutalized for opposing the government and the country is hostile to the West.

yahia12
04-03-2010, 11:49 AM
Brother they dot use pounds currency in germany :P of course they will aid Israel some kind of friendship after what happened in world wars. otherwise image would look really bad.

ardianto
04-04-2010, 10:12 AM
I don't like Myanmar under military regime. At there civilians are second class citizen.

And they oppress minority tribes, including Muslim tribe, Rohingya.

Alchemist
04-04-2010, 10:19 AM
Obviously Israel.. that is if you consider in a country.

Supreme
04-04-2010, 10:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
I don't like Myanmar under military regime. At there civilians are second class citizen.

And they oppress minority tribes, including Muslim tribe, Rohingya.
The Burmese government will fall apart soon. It's fighting too many civil wars with ethnic minorities, and the repression of Buddhism and democracy will eventually come back to haunt the Burmese regime. A repressive government can only last for so long before it collapses, as history has shown.

Al-Indunisiy
04-04-2010, 11:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme
The Burmese government will fall apart soon. It's fighting too many civil wars with ethnic minorities, and the repression of Buddhism and democracy will eventually come back to haunt the Burmese regime. A repressive government can only last for so long before it collapses, as history has shown.
So.....how about Saudi?

Supreme
04-04-2010, 11:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Indunisiy
So.....how about Saudi?
What about Saudi?

Asiyah3
04-04-2010, 12:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pygoscelis
What I could never figure out is why do some people who hate a given country actually move there? I've seen this happen more than once.
I don't think those people you're talking about actually 'hate' the country, dislike would be a better word. Furthermore, why exactly are you limiting this phenomena to immigrants? I've seen even more native people who dislike their country yet live there (and complain).

ardianto
04-04-2010, 12:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme
Philippine was ruled by a dictator, Ferdinand Marcos. He fell because majority of military officers supported 'People Power' at 1986.

Indonesia was ruled by a dictator, Soeharto. He fell in '98 Reformation', it could be happened because military didn't take a repressive action to people.

But Myanmar/Burma is different. Like I said in my previous post, civilians are second class citizens, that's means military has many privileges. So, can Burmese military support democracy if this means they would lose their privileges ?.

revert2007
04-04-2010, 02:40 PM
After Americael (US/Israel) It has to be the present tyrannic puppet Egyptian government. Do these people have no fear of Allah SWT? Dont they realize they will be held accountable for the slaughter of thousands of Palestinians over the past 40+ years or so??
what egyptian goverment has to do with israel palestin war?

yeah thow whole world is blaming egypt coz it doenst allow palestinians to enter egypt..but u guys dont care if those people enter egypt things in egypt will get worse..the population is already too many here and poverty is in high level and the Jews can easily take over gaza...

this issue not supposed to be solved only by egypt but as well as all arab countries if they do really care about others suffering.moreover egypt cannot involve in anything Israel do coz thats the agreement they had politically.

learn about politics before accusing other country..why not ur country do something about this whole situation?

Pygoscelis
04-04-2010, 04:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by _muslim_
I don't think those people you're talking about actually 'hate' the country, dislike would be a better word. Furthermore, why exactly are you limiting this phenomena to immigrants? I've seen even more native people who dislike their country yet live there (and complain).
At least they didn't make an active effort to move there. They started off there and just haven't been motivated enough yet to leave. Also if you are born somewhere you may feel some sort of sense of entitlement and want to change the place to your liking, especially if the place is a democracy. It still is a bit confusing though yes. It would be easier to just leave for a country you prefer. I leave Canada without hesitation if it suddenly adopted the policies of say Saudi Arabia.

CosmicPathos
04-10-2010, 07:34 PM

In Lahore! But why did you ask?

And where do you live in Pluto?:D
I just asked for curiosity's sake. I like to know where people are from Pakistan when I interact with them. Did I offend you for asking which city you were specifically from? If so then I apologize but its just my nature to know more about people with whom I interact.

Masuma
04-10-2010, 07:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mad_scientist
Did I offend you for asking which city you were specifically from?
Of course not dear brother!!! :)

May Allah bless you!:statisfie

And you didn't cast your vote, did you? :( Well, the Results don't show it! Please do cast it. It would be helpful!

CosmicPathos
04-11-2010, 03:17 PM
Of course not dear brother!!! :)

May Allah bless you!:statisfie

And you didn't cast your vote, did you? :( Well, the Results don't show it! Please do cast it. It would be helpful!
I've now casted. May Allah bless you too.

AhmadibnNasroon
04-11-2010, 04:54 PM
Israel....(my oh my what a surprise)

IslamicRevival
04-14-2010, 12:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by revert2007
what egyptian goverment has to do with israel palestin war?

yeah thow whole world is blaming egypt coz it doenst allow palestinians to enter egypt..but u guys dont care if those people enter egypt things in egypt will get worse..the population is already too many here and poverty is in high level and the Jews can easily take over gaza...

this issue not supposed to be solved only by egypt but as well as all arab countries if they do really care about others suffering.moreover egypt cannot involve in anything Israel do coz thats the agreement they had politically.

learn about politics before accusing other country..why not ur country do something about this whole situation?
When the illegal Israeli terrorists were bombing PALESTINE GAZA last January, the tyrant Hosni Mubarak barricaded the Palestinian people by not opening the border. If Egypt opened the border, the Palestinains could at least flee to safety

To make matters even worse, the puppet Egyptian regime (who work for Israel) block humanitarian aid convoys from passing through to Gaza.

Dont give that crap about me learning about Politics. If you had an ounce of knowledge you would know for the past 60+ years the Egyptian government has been supporting Israel and aiding these baby killers

Shame on all those cowards who stand up for the Egyptian regime. These puppets on strings/barking mad immoral human beings are as much to blame for whats happening in Gaza as the illegal terrorists Israelis are

Cabdullahi
04-14-2010, 08:08 PM
I dont hate the countries i hate those in power who want to abolish islam

KAding
04-16-2010, 01:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
I dont hate the countries i hate those in power who want to abolish islam
Even that is problematic though. Many Muslims want to abolish 'secularism' because they consider it anti-Islamic and the wrong way of life. Does that mean I as a hedonist secularist should 'hate' these Muslims? This a simple disagreement about what social order would be the best, it doesn't warrant hate IMHO. Perhaps it would be different if these Muslims/Secularists would be advocating violence to achieve their goal.

I don't know, perhaps it is Christian indoctrination from my youth (:p), but I'm not sure hate is ever a good thing.

CosmicPathos
04-17-2010, 04:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by KAding
Even that is problematic though. Many Muslims want to abolish 'secularism' because they consider it anti-Islamic and the wrong way of life. Does that mean I as a hedonist secularist should 'hate' these Muslims? This a simple disagreement about what social order would be the best, it doesn't warrant hate IMHO. Perhaps it would be different if these Muslims/Secularists would be advocating violence to achieve their goal.

I don't know, perhaps it is Christian indoctrination from my youth (:p), but I'm not sure hate is ever a good thing.
Its nto necessarily a christian thing. ive seen it among Hindus. "All religions are true." And Muslims too. Those Muslims who dont hate anything.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!