/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hindu-Muslim Clashes Continue in Hyderabad: Over 50 Injured, Muslims were Badly Beate

'Abd Al-Maajid
03-30-2010, 05:32 AM
Tension over communal violence continued Monday followed by overnight communal clashes between Hindu and Muslim groups in the old city; and attacks on places of worship have been reported in several areas.

Cases of stone-pelting and attacks on places of worship, houses, shops and vehicles were also reported.

Over 58 people, including 2 journalists, were seriously injured in stone-pelting and police cudgeling. Dozens of vehicles were set afire and many were damaged by the mobs.

Police used cudgels to disperse clashing groups armed with sticks and stones on them.

The violence had broken out on Saturday night in Moosabowli area of Hussaini Alam after a heated argument between 2 groups when members of a community were putting up saffron flags for ‘Hanuman Jayanti – birthday celebration of a Hindu diety’ while removing the green flags of another community put up recently for ‘Milad-un-nabi celebration – festival of Prophet’s birthday’. The argument between these groups resulted in a spread of violence into new areas of the city where majority of the saffron followers were armed with stones, sticks and even petrol bombs taking to the streets.

Girish Kumar – Director General of Police, also visited the troubled areas late Sunday, told media adequate measures have been taken and forces were being deployed to get the situation under control.

Section 144 has been imposed under prohibitory orders, the criminal procedure code banning congregation of 5 or more people in the old city and other communally sensitive areas of the new city as well.

In the areas like Gowliguda, Falaknuma, Shamsheergunj and Chatrinaka of old part of Hyderabad, which have majority of Hindu population and minority of Muslim population; miscreants attacked passersby with knives and other sharp-edged weapons after asking them to identify themselves to be Hindu or Muslim. Muslim Women and children were not spared either in Falaknuma area where Lambada tribe attacked them. Over a dozen worship places were targeted by unruly crowds, who also torched shops, government and private vehicles. Minority living in those areas were reported to vacating their houses.

Majority of Mosques were burnt or damaged; Masjid at Siddiamber Bazaar, Masjid Barq Jung at Petlaburg, Masjid Meelardiyo palli at Aulamgad, Masjid Chilla Nasir Jung Baig at Begum bazar, Masjid Muhammadia at Begum bazar, Masjid Alam khan at Begum Bazar, Masjid Diri Bagh at Begum Bazar, Masjid Rehmania at Miyakul banda, Masjid Noor at Chatrinaka, and a mosque at Rakshapuram were badly damaged.

Hindu extremists jumped into mosques at night through roof and set the prayer rugs to fire, and even demolished a minaret of a mosque at Rakshapuram. At Masjid-e-Rahmania in Miyakul banda, petrol bombs made of bulbs were thrown at Muslim devotees attending prayers.

In Falaknuma area, activists of Hindus organizations like RSS, VHP, Bajrangdal tore-off Burqa (Veil) of Muslim women and injured them; they were also seen openly waving saffron flags and attacking Muslim passersby near Shankershare Hotel in Afzalgunj area. In another incident at Madannapet area; a Muslim lady working for an IT company returning home in her office cab, was attacked from behind throwing a huge stone that broke the rear glass of the car, but she managed to escape.

Legislators of a Muslim political party, Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (MIM) and leaders of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) reached the areas. MIM legislator Ahmed Pasha Khadri complained that police remained a passive spectator to the attacks on the houses of the minority community and moreover resorted to unprovoked baton charge on youth of that community. However, BJP leader G. Ramaswamy said to media that why minority community objected the installation of saffron flags while they were allowed to put green flags during their festival. Moreover, during the recent festival of ‘Milad-un-Nabi – celebration of Prophet’s birthday’, youth of minority community were seen taking huge rallies and processions that were never seen in the recent years. This would have provoked competition in the other community to celebrate birthday of Hanuman (a Hindu deity) with pomp-show.

In the latest information collected, an angry mob belonging to Hindu organizations armed with sticks, knives and petrol bombs were to set a mosque on fire at Shalibanda, Hyderabad on Monday afternoon. But police opened fire in air to disperse the mob. Still, the situation is critical in areas like Madannapet, Lal Darwaza, Gowliguda, Uppuguda. Miscreants with their faces covered with saffron masks are mercilessly attacking Muslim passersby in those areas. More than 58 have been seriously injured so far and it’s still soaring; to curb the situation Police officials have imposed Curfew in the Old city from 7:00 pm (IST) on Monday.

Commissioner of Police A.K. Khan has termed the communal clashes “PRE-PLANNED”. 70 people have been arrested so far in connection with the violence.

Police said: Paramilitary Rapid Action Force (RAF) personnel and state police forces have been beefed up in Moosa Bowli, Hussaini Alam, Purana Pul, Begum Bazar and surrounding areas to prevent any incident.

Hopes some REPs...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd Al-Maajid
03-30-2010, 01:59 PM
Update : Mosques and Muslim women under attack!!!!imsad:cry::heated:
Your prayers are much needed...

islamirama
04-01-2010, 05:14 PM
Commissioner of Police A.K. Khan has termed the communal clashes “PRE-PLANNED”. 70 people have been arrested so far in connection with the violence.
Seems like hindu extremists are trying to do another massacre like they did in Gujrat, may Allah protect the Muslims and destroy these extremists. ameen!

'Abd Al-Maajid
04-01-2010, 05:20 PM
yes, they want to show their presence and influence in Hyderabad...It is believed that 30000 extremist as*h***e arrived Hyderabad from Gujarat to do another massacre...

This is the time to raise the army and fight, isn't it? Islamirama...?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
islamirama
04-01-2010, 05:32 PM
I don't know what army you can raise over there but the citizens there should be vigilant and be prepared to defend themselves and their lives, honor and women. we already seen from your post that the police stood by passively and didn't do anything...

Supreme
04-01-2010, 09:49 PM
The Indian police are known to be a very corrupt organization, I believe. Heck, I just saw a documentary about child trafficking in India, where police are known for brutal beatings, especially to the lower classes and poor.

Innocent Soul
04-02-2010, 02:01 AM
Asalmaulaikum
I am one of the people who live in Hyderabad. Everyone has stay in there houses. The road which always had traffic looks like desert. Schools are also closed since Monday. Monday,Tuesday and Wednesday the newspaper was full of injured people and burnt mosques.May Allah keep us all safe from these evil things. imsad
Ameen

Karl
04-02-2010, 02:33 AM
Send the Taliban in, the Swords of the Righteous, the Iranians and Arabs whatever it takes to get rid of these monkey worshippers.:raging: Hyderabad is a Muslim town!
Anything civilized in India was constructed by the Muslims or the Christians.

'Abd Al-Maajid
04-02-2010, 02:41 AM
:sl:
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
I don't know what army you can raise over there but the citizens there should be vigilant and be prepared to defend themselves and their lives, honor and women. we already seen from your post that the police stood by passively and didn't do anything...
I was just joking...I should not be joking on these issues,I know...But if the police finds you preaching and propagating people about Jihad...you're as good as dead...you, your family, your career...everything 'll be ruined and you leave this world without doing anything.

format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme
The Indian police are known to be a very corrupt organization, I believe. Heck, I just saw a documentary about child trafficking in India, where police are known for brutal beatings, especially to the lower classes and poor.
Yes, Indian police is very corrupt. You cant expect anything from them...They act partially towards Muslims. It is also believed that some Police officers in Mumbai are Freemasons.

format_quote Originally Posted by Safiya 1
Asalmaulaikum
I am one of the people who live in Hyderabad. Everyone has stay in there houses. The road which always had traffic looks like desert. Schools are also closed since Monday. Monday,Tuesday and Wednesday the newspaper was full of injured people and burnt mosques.May Allah keep us all safe from these evil things. imsad
Ameen
Yes, newspapers are full of injured people:embarrass. As you are from Hyderabad, Shall I ask you a question? Why and when this started?

format_quote Originally Posted by Karl
Send the Taliban in, the Swords of the Righteous, the Iranians and Arabs whatever it takes to get rid of these monkey worshipers.:raging: Hyderabad is a Muslim town!
Anything civilized in India was constructed by the Muslims or the Christians.
Yes, MONKEY WORSHIPERS. You know much about Hyderabad.:hmm:I feel sad when these incidents happen, against Muslims but on counterpart I feel good when I think of those people 'll dwell in Hell forever. And of-course guiding anyone to right path in in the hands of Allah SWT.

Innocent Soul
04-02-2010, 05:54 AM
Assalamualaikum,

Why and when this started?
Well, I don't know about it but in India I don't people need a reason for fighting.( Sorry if it was offensive)

Yes, MONKEY WORSHIPERS
It's not good to say about other religions. We should respect other religions too.

north_malaysian
04-02-2010, 07:20 AM
Why Indians of all religious groups from other states cant live peacefully like their co-citizens in the State of Kerala?

'Abd Al-Maajid
04-02-2010, 07:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
When it was Milad un Nabi time, they 'celebrated' it like never before. Green flags were everywhere. The city turned green. Some people even went on to pray salatul eid on milad day :hmm: [As farhan said, if that's not bid'ah, then I don't know what is]. In short, they over did it.

Now it was Ram navami[Ram's birthday] last week and then Hanuman Jayanthi[Hanuman's birthday] and people were called from neighboring states to give a response to the milad's celebration. With everything pre-planned, they brought down the green flags and put up their saffron ones, and the trouble started there. Youths called from the neighboring states, trained for this, started their work with support from police.

May Allah swt save the innocent and punish the guilty.

Curfew is still in effect. Hopefully they'll lift it tomorrow if everything goes peacefully here today[at Friday prayers].
Yes, it started on Thursday (23 Mar) after they celebrated 'Mohammad-Mas' (you know...Christ-mas, Mohammad-mas) like never before and as if they had a competition with the Shiites when they celebrated that thing...(what do they call..? I dont remember that right now...:embarrass)

It was Saturday when I went to college to pay my fees, there I was filling out my form and just came across my address field. Then suddenly the clerk asked me "Do you live in Sayeedabad?" I responded "yes, ma'am." To which she asked me " Do you know about the riots?" (It was a minor one then) I said 'uh-huh, I know." Listening this she was telling me that we let you raise your flags when it was your festival and when its our turn you create problems. I listened to her and said to myself "Oh boy! she needs counseling;D;D;D" and explained to her that it is not is the either of religions to raise flags on whatsoever the occasion may be and more over what some Muslims were doing was Bid'ah, an innovation in the religion.

The people who create problems are the BJP,VHP,kar sevaks...they just need an opportunity to harm Muslims. And after Mohammad-mas they found a golden opportunity to create a problem and they acted like vandals destroying property everywhere. In some places Muslim women were beaten too. :cry:

'Abd Al-Maajid
04-02-2010, 07:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
...With everything pre-planned, they brought down the green flags and put up their saffron ones, and the trouble started there. Youths called from the neighboring states, trained for this, started their work with support from police.

May Allah swt save the innocent and punish the guilty.

Curfew is still in effect. Hopefully they'll lift it tomorrow if everything goes peacefully here today[at Friday prayers].
They train themselves to create such problems and are perfect in using weapons like trishul, daggers, swords etc. There are many institutions who train people for this all over India and they act offensive.

When we try to train our Muslim brothers, police creates problem even if it was for defensive one (you know, Akber Bagh eidgagh, its famous, DJS). We need to train ourselves and this is the time to raise our army, know our enemy...

'Abd Al-Maajid
04-02-2010, 07:42 AM
Assalamualaikum,

Well, I don't know about it but in India I don't people need a reason for fighting.( Sorry if it was offensive)

It's not good to say about other religions. We should respect other religions too.
Dont they worship hanuman which is a monkey, ganesh which is an elephant, naag which is a snake, shiva's lingam which is oops!!;D;D (Oh boy!!!!).........
I was not acting disrespectfully, it is the truth...

Uncle Jee
04-02-2010, 08:00 AM
Stupid people, don't they realise they are destroying things they cannot afford to replace. Oh dear...

'Abd Al-Maajid
04-02-2010, 10:56 AM
I guess some Muslims will not celebrate Milad from next year onwards;D...I believe this is some kind of minor azaab from Allah SWT towards the innovators...what do you people think....? correct me if I am wrong.

marwen
04-02-2010, 11:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdulmajid
I guess some Muslims will not celebrate Milad from next year onwards;D...I believe this is some kind of minor azaab from Allah SWT towards the innovators...what do you people think....? correct me if I am wrong.
Milad : Do you mean muslims celebrating the Prophet's birthday ?
yes it's not really correct to make such celebrations, if the prophet Muhammed (PBUH) were alive now, he will not accept these "celebrations".
But you know, many other islamic countries are doing the same, why will Allah just punish the muslims in India and let the others ?

Besides, the idea of punishment in the dunya (this life) is not really correct. Allah will not punish people in the dunya except in some situations when there is a danger on the human kind or on the human faith in general (Qaum Loot, Qaum Aad, Thamud, the Pharaos, Etc...) But in general, there is no punishment in the dunya. The punishment is in the Hereafter.
This life in dunya is just an exam, and in general you get not punished or evaluated in the middle of an exam, but you are evaluated (and punished or awarded) after the exam is finished. And Allah knows best.

aadil77
04-02-2010, 02:25 PM

Thats what I'm thinking, they were offering Eid salah on that day which must be totally haraam

aadil77
04-02-2010, 02:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by marwen
Milad : Do you mean muslims celebrating the Prophet's birthday ?
yes it's not really correct to make such celebrations, if the prophet Muhammed (PBUH) were alive now, he will not accept these "celebrations".
But you know, many other islamic countries are doing the same, why will Allah just punish the muslims in India and let the others ?

Besides, the idea of punishment in the dunya (this life) is not really correct. Allah will not punish people in the dunya except in some situations when there is a danger on the human kind or on the human faith in general (Qaum Loot, Qaum Aad, Thamud, the Pharaos, Etc...) But in general, there is no punishment in the dunya. The punishment is in the Hereafter.
This life in dunya is just an exam, and in general you get not punished or evaluated in the middle of an exam, but you are evaluated (and punished or awarded) after the exam is finished. And Allah knows best.
Brother there is punishment in this dunya, Allah can give us punishment here as a mercy and to remove our sins, punishment in the next world is much more painful. Don't you think out of mercy Allah would rather punish us here than in Hell? In this case it can be a wake up call as they were creating extreme innovations in our faith

marwen
04-02-2010, 02:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
Brother there is punishment in this dunya, Allah can give us punishment here as a mercy and to remove our sins, punishment in the next world is much more painful. Don't you think out of mercy Allah would rather punish us here than in Hell? In this case it can be a wake up call as they were creating extreme innovations in our faith
yes I agree with you, there can be in the dunya a little bit of hardship just because Allah (SWT) wanted to remove some of our sins or it can be just an ibtila'a (exam) from Allah to see how strong our faith is. But in general, the dunya is not made for punishment : look at Israel, America, and every unjust country, why won't Allah just destroy them and the world become better.
It can be punishment in dunya, but it would be an exception. And we cannot assume that every hardship we had is a punishment.

aadil77
04-02-2010, 02:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by marwen
yes I agree with you, there can be in the dunya a little bit of hardship just because Allah (SWT) wanted to remove some of our sins or it can be just an ibtila'a (exam) from Allah to see how strong our faith is. But in general, the dunya is not made for punishment : look at Israel, America, and every unjust country, why won't Allah just destroy them and the world become better.
It can be punishment in dunya, but it would be an exception. And we cannot assume that every hardship we had is a punishment.
Yes it can also be a hardship, but if you see that the people who were affected were doing something wrong, then it can also be assumed to be a punishment and yes not all hardships are punishments.

The kuffar will be punished in jahanumm whether or not they are punished in this dunya as well, if they're punished here Allah still does not forgive them and remove their sins.

Predator
04-02-2010, 03:01 PM
Hindus will be the enemies of the Muslims

Strongest among men in enmity to the believers wilt thou find the Jews and Idolators Holy Quran 5:82

Dont they worship hanuman which is a monkey, ganesh which is an elephant, naag which is a snake, shiva's lingam which is oops!! (Oh boy!!!!).........
I was not acting disrespectfully, it is the truth...
These pagan barbarians just dont follow their scriptures which forbids them to worship created things and chose to follow their owns desires and worship men ,monkeys ,elephants ,snakes , cows and cow poo

Yajurveda Chapter 40 verse 9
“They enter darkness those who worship natural things (for e.g. air, water, fire, etc.). They sink deeper in darkness those who worship sambhuti i.e. created things (for e.g. table, humans, chair, car, idol etc.)

About Gods ite mentioned
(Yajurveda 40:8)
“He is bodiless and pure”.

(Bhagwad Geeta 7:20)
“He is one only without a second.”

(Chandogya Upanishad 6:2:1)

Of Him there are neither parents nor Lord.”

(Shwetashvatara Upanishad 6:9)

“There is no likeness of Him”.

'Abd Al-Maajid
04-03-2010, 07:14 AM
Asalmaulaikum
Ameen
And during the relaxation period roads look like rain forests...;D

Innocent Soul
04-03-2010, 04:11 PM
Assalamualaikum

And during the relaxation period roads look like rain forests..
Alhamdullilah! Staying in houses was not compulsory in our area. :exhausted

'Abd Al-Maajid
04-03-2010, 04:21 PM
There never was a curfew in our area:) Even though for like 3 days I was staying at home, was scared:embarrass:embarrass:embarrass...just section 144 was imposed...

Innocent Soul
04-04-2010, 01:13 AM
Assalamualaikum

There never was a curfew in our area Even though for like 3 days I was staying at home, was scared...
I hope they remove curfew.I was also a bit afraid . :heated:

just section 144 was imposed...
:phew

CosmicPathos
04-04-2010, 02:23 AM
Religious Hindus can never be friends of Muslims but SOME Indian Muslims are deluded and still feel that they will be given their rights in India and some of these Indian Muslims fought in Indian army along with their Sikh, Jain and Hindu brethren to kills Muslims in Pakistan and Bengladesh.... what a sad situation

I have a religious Muslim friend (ancestors from Karachi/Bihar) who still tells me that "pakistan should not have been formed." I feel sad on how he could think like that but that is because he has never lived in South Asia and has never experienced the reality of living with Hindu neighbors in India.

'Abd Al-Maajid
04-04-2010, 02:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mad_scientist
I have a religious Muslim friend (ancestors from Karachi/Bihar) who still tells me that "pakistan should not have been formed." I feel sad on how he could think like that but that is because he has never lived in South Asia and has never experienced the reality of living with Hindu neighbors in India.
Tell him that there is nothing cool about living with Hindu neighbors...;D;D;D The Democratic rule in India is not Democratic anymore, India is a puppet in the hands if USA and Israel. Just imagine the life in Gujarat, where the massacre against Muslims were carried out, the demolition of Babri Masjid and many minor ones like we had in Hyderabad. Muslims did not do such things the could not even defend themselves.
I'm eagerly anticipating the Event, Ghazwatul Hind:D

CosmicPathos
04-04-2010, 03:11 AM
Tell him that there is nothing cool about living with Hindu neighbors...;D;D;D The Democratic rule in India is not Democratic anymore, India is a puppet in the hands if USA and Israel. Just imagine the life in Gujarat, where the massacre against Muslims were carried out, the demolition of Babri Masjid and many minor ones like we had in Hyderabad. Muslims did not do such things the could not even defend themselves.
I'm eagerly anticipating the Event, Ghazwatul Hind:D
Its not something new brother. Our ancestors experienced a lot of evil from these Hindus during the British Raj and allhamdulillah now they live in their own homeland where no one stops them from being a Muslim, allhamdulillah. Maybe the rich and elite Muslims in british raj did not suffer from Hindus and that is why they were against partition and formation of Pakistan. But ask the poor Muslims in villages who suffered the humiliation and Allama Mohammad Iqbal read what their hearts were saying and it is clear in his beautiful poetry ....

'Abd Al-Maajid
04-04-2010, 03:15 AM
I wish we had a different country, Nizam State...:hmm: Those tyrants waged a war against weak Nizam empire, subjugated and forced to give up the territory to these Kaffirs...:raging::raging::raging::raging::raging: :raging::raging:

CosmicPathos
04-04-2010, 03:18 AM
I wish we had a different country, Nizam State...:hmm: Those tyrants waged a war against weak Nizam empire, subjugated and forced to give up the territory to these Kaffirs...:raging::raging::raging::raging::raging: :raging::raging:
which tyrants bro?

'Abd Al-Maajid
04-04-2010, 03:28 AM
Well..not tyrants actually;D...jawaharlal nehru, sardar patel and many more...

CosmicPathos
04-04-2010, 03:37 AM
Well..not tyrants actually;D...jawaharlal nehru, sardar patel and many more...
they were cunning beings.

'Abd Al-Maajid
04-04-2010, 03:44 AM
sardar vallabhai patel was the one of the persons who incited the massacre during the partition...Muslims were killed in large numbers the coaches of trains were burnt in which Muslims were migrating to Pakistan. Muslims here in Hyderabad were so scared to even tell their name out-loud. You know what, I feel good for sardar patel that he died a kaffir and he'll be dwelling in hell and the Muslims who were killed will be in Heaven looking at him and smiling:statisfie (Hopefully, May Allah grant them Heaven)

CosmicPathos
04-04-2010, 03:49 AM
sardar vallabhai patel was the one of the persons who incited the massacre during the partition...Muslims were killed in large numbers the coaches of trains were burnt in which Muslims were migrating to Pakistan. Muslims here in Hyderabad were so scared to even tell their name out-loud. You know what, I feel good for sardar patel that he died a kaffir and he'll be dwelling in hell and the Muslims who were killed will be in Heaven looking at him and smiling:statisfie (Hopefully, May Allah grant them Heaven)
ameen. The Sikhs butchered Muslim families on these trains and coaches and these Eastern Religions claim to be Humanistic religions for the 21st century, haha. As Nanak said "there is no Hindu, there is no Muslim, All are one" yet his gurus rebelled against Mughals, killed humans and committed genocides.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!