/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone knows about "Kalki Autar"?

MMohammed
03-30-2010, 07:25 PM
Salamz.
Basically, Kalki Autar means "the guide for the universe" or "the remover of black(evil)".
Read about it more here:
http://ireland.iol.ie/~afifi/BICNews/Books/books16.htm
What do you think?Fascinating?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Charzhino
03-31-2010, 12:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MMohammed
Salamz.
Basically, Kalki Autar means "the guide for the universe" or "the remover of black(evil)".
Read about it more here:
I knew what the article was going to be before clicking it. Kalki is not Muhammed. Kalki is supposed to come at the end of the current era (Kali Yuga) which is not for another several thousand years.

MMohammed
03-31-2010, 12:52 PM
Where is it written?

ardianto
03-31-2010, 01:37 PM
Kalki ?.

Do you mean the 10th avatar of Vishnu ?.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd Al-Maajid
03-31-2010, 01:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Charzhino
I knew what the article was going to be before clicking it. Kalki is not Muhammed. Kalki is supposed to come at the end of the current era (Kali Yuga) which is not for another several thousand years.
LOL....The end is already near...The worlds not gonna last for thousand more years or so...Allahu Alam...

ardianto
03-31-2010, 01:48 PM
Salamz.
Read about it more here:
It's just a tactic for convert Hindus into Islam.

Frankly, I cannot support da'wah like this. It's not Islamic.

'Abd Al-Maajid
03-31-2010, 01:53 PM
^ And to add that, who might have made that prophecy....:?:?:?

Charzhino
03-31-2010, 01:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdulmajid
LOL....The end is already near...The worlds not gonna last for thousand more years or so...Allahu Alam...
Lol why am I going to believe you when the Hindus had proven to have brilliant sense of time scales with great accuracy as well as signs of the Kali Yuga that many muslims claim to be unqiue to Islam in ''signs of the hour''.

Charzhino
03-31-2010, 02:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
It's just a tactic for convert Hindus into Islam.

Frankly, I cannot support da'wah like this. It's not Islamic.
Thank you for not being so gullible into believing that every other major figure in different religions is somehow related to Islam or was muslim, just because another Muslim claims so.

'Abd Al-Maajid
03-31-2010, 02:13 PM
Lol why am I going to believe you when the Hindus had proven to have brilliant sense of time scales with great accuracy as well as signs of the Kali Yuga that many muslims claim to be unqiue to Islam in ''signs of the hour''.
And I believe that supposed kalki autar is going to come in near 200 years and will be an expert in horse riding, arrow shooting, and swordsmanship, in a time when State of Israel is going to use war weapons the world had never seen...:omg:

Charzhino
03-31-2010, 02:16 PM
And I believe that supposed kalki autar is going to come in near 200 years and will be an expert in horse riding, arrow shooting, and swordsmanship, in a time when State of Israel is going to use war weapons the world had never seen...:omg:
I don't know what that means, if you read the actual prophecy you will know what the enivronment of earth will be at that time. The main point is that Kalki is not Muhammed. Even the OP has said that Kalki comes to rid the world of evil and blackness. If Muhammed was Kalki then why is there still so much evil than ever before?

'Abd Al-Maajid
03-31-2010, 02:25 PM
I don't know what that means, if you read the actual prophecy you will know what the enivronment of earth will be at that time. The main point is that Kalki is not Muhammed. Even the OP has said that Kalki comes to rid the world of evil and blackness. If Muhammed was Kalki then why is there still so much evil than ever before?
Okay, I agree. Kalki may not be Muhammed SAWS, and I'll not say Kalki may be Muhammed SAWS either.
A general off-topic question...Who made that prophecies?

Charzhino
03-31-2010, 02:34 PM
Okay, I agree. Kalki may not be Muhammed SAWS, and I'll not say Kalki may be Muhammed SAWS either.
A general off-topic question...Who made that prophecies?
It comes from one or more of the Purannas I think in which the sage Parashara is said to have dictated.

'Abd Al-Maajid
03-31-2010, 02:53 PM
^hmmmmmmmmmm...Sage???? Not avatar of God or God himself...??

MMohammed
03-31-2010, 03:28 PM
Prophet Mohammed(S.A) himself said that the world is near end :) .Though you aren't forced to believe that.
C'mon since the death of Prophet(S.A).01400 years is not a big deal dude!
And you said 7000 years.Can you prove the how the world will exist for even 1000 years?

Charzhino
04-01-2010, 12:21 AM
^hmmmmmmmmmm...Sage???? Not avatar of God or God himself...??
Sages are God realized and said to be like prophets or messengers.

Charzhino
04-01-2010, 12:22 AM
Prophet Mohammed(S.A) himself said that the world is near end :) .Though you aren't forced to believe that.
C'mon since the death of Prophet(S.A).01400 years is not a big deal dude!
And you said 7000 years.Can you prove the how the world will exist for even 1000 years?
How ''near'' is near? 100 years, 1000 years, 1million? We have no idea, people have been predicting the world to end throughout history, with the latest hype over 2012, but no one has been proven correct.

MMohammed
04-01-2010, 12:36 PM
Near isn't described as years but as eras.How cannot you say that the world will even live for 100 years? I asked for proof?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!