/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Early memory?

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
03-30-2010, 10:46 PM
Whats the most earliest memory you can think of? how old were you back then?

Do you remember the earliest memory of your sibling, mother, cousin etc...?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
-Fallen Angel-
03-30-2010, 10:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DaNgErOuS MiNdS
Whats the most earliest memory you can think of? how old old were you back then?

Do you remember the earliest memory of your sibling, mother, cousin etc...?
Me at about the age of 4/5 and my uncle putting a cigarette in my mouth after dressing me up to look like a criminal (apparently). lol

جوري
03-30-2010, 11:04 PM
interesting Q.

My earliest memory I was three, and I was wearing a beautiful white dress that had three yellow flowers on it and two heart shaped pockets.. it was made of a thin fragile material like those used in handkerchiefs and my mom would always tell me to not pull it because it is so fragile it will rip.. well one day my uncle was over and I threw a tantrum not sure the reason but I do remember ripping my dress apart and crying after ruining it even more because there was no putting it back together..

a second memory also around the same time was of the house door closing on foot full force to the wind and my screaming until I passed out, and waking up with my foot in some cast or bandages later.. the pain was excruciating for days.. or at the time in my mind seemed like months the way my dad would un-bandage clean my wound and re-bandage every night..

plus other frightful ones I prefer to forget.. I felt like our house was haunted but no one at the time believed me.. but oh I saw things.. terribly scary horribly frightening things..

:w:

Life_Is_Short
03-30-2010, 11:25 PM
My mum gave away my teddy bear when i was 4 years old. :( I still don't know why.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Maryan0
03-30-2010, 11:26 PM
Never mind....

smile
04-01-2010, 04:14 PM
i waas 4 or 5
we were moving house
i sat in da removal truck
i messed my pants...

tango92
04-02-2010, 08:01 AM
^^LOLOLOL

when i asked my sister come with me to get food from the kitchen in the middle of the night because i was scared of cockroaches, i think i was <5

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
04-02-2010, 02:33 PM
I've got loads but a few are my aunty telling my uncle how bad his driving was whislt he was driving us to a wedding haha

Moving to our new home and seeing all the cats, old neighbours, seems like it used to be quite sunny back in my young days here in UK

Seeing my cousin for the first time waiting to play with him but not until my mom combed my hair

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!