/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I need your dua!

A-Believer-25
04-01-2010, 02:43 AM
:sl:

Something horrible happened to me today.

Today when I was walking home from school, these guys were following me home, around my house they were asking to use my cell phone of course I had to tell them my phone was dead so then they wanted to use my phone at my house but of course I was making up excuses so they can leave me alone, then they were asking me to empty out my pockets then I ran to my house and my mom scared them away, but I am worried that they may come back and do something... I filed a police report. I just hope the cops find them.

Brothers and sisters I need your dua. I am still kind of shaken up about it.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
04-01-2010, 09:45 AM

May Allah protect you and your family, ameen.

A-Believer-25
04-01-2010, 12:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude

May Allah protect you and your family, ameen.
Ameen! Thank you! And may Allah (SWT) protect you and your family and bless you! :)

Danah
04-01-2010, 01:08 PM
May Allah protect you and your family and keep you safe.

The fact that they knew where is your home is not that pleasant to be honest, I am not trying to scare you but you gotta be careful when you leave the home or coming back.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Asiyah3
04-01-2010, 01:29 PM
Ameen to the du'aas.
May Allah protect you and your family from all harms.

Hamza Asadullah
04-01-2010, 02:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by A-Believer-25

Something horrible happened to me today.

Today when I was walking home from school, these guys were following me home, around my house they were asking to use my cell phone of course I had to tell them my phone was dead so then they wanted to use my phone at my house but of course I was making up excuses so they can leave me alone, then they were asking me to empty out my pockets then I ran to my house and my mom scared them away, but I am worried that they may come back and do something... I filed a police report. I just hope the cops find them.

:sl: Jazakallah for sharing this my brother. May Allah protect you and your family from the evil of man and jinn. Here are some very beneficial dua's for you to read for protection.

1. PROTECTION AGAINST ALL EVILS

Hazrat Abdullah bin Khubaib (R.A) narrates thta one dark, gloomy, rainy night, we came out in search of Rasullullah . When we finally found him he said to us: "Read!" We asked: "What must we read?"
He replied: "Recite...

Surah Ikhlas, Surah Falaq, Surah Nas 3 TIMES morning and evening. It will suffice for you against all things (from evils fo witchcraft, blackmagic, mischief, of jin, etc.)" [MISHKAT, P.188]

**SURAH IKHLAS**

Qul huwallahu ahad, Allahus sama lamyalid, walam yulad, walam yaqullahu kufuwan ahad.

**SURAH FALAQ**

Qul aoozo birabil falaq, min sharri ma khalaq, wamin sharri ghasiqin iza waqab, wamin sharrin nafathati fil uqad. Wamin sharri hasidin iza hasad.

**SURAH NAS**

Qul aoozu birabbin-nas, malikin nas, ilahin nas, min sharril waswasil khannas. Allazee yuwas wisu fee sudoorin nas. Minal jinnati wannas.

2. ELIMINATION OF THE GRIEF OF BOTH THE WORLDS

Hazrat Abu Darda (R.A.) narrates that Rasulullah(Pbuh) mentioned:

"Whosoever recites 7 times morning and evening the following Dua, Allah Ta'ala will suffice for him by removing his grief of this world and the hereafter." [Roohulmaa'ni, P.53]

Hasbiyallahu lailaha illahuwa alaihi tawakkaltu wahuwa Rabbul arshil azeem.

"Allah sufficeth me. There is none worthy of worship but He alone. On Him is my trust, He is the Lord of the Supreme Throne."

3. PROTECTION OF ONE'S DEEN, LIFE, FAMILY AND WEALTH

Hazrat Ma'qal bin Yasaar (R.A) narrates:

Once I expressed my fears to Rasulullah(Pbuh) over 5 things in my life. I feared that I would be misled or deviate from the Siraatul-Mustaqeem. The second was regarding my life. I feared harm or illness would befall me. The third was about my children, that they would suffer Deeni or worldly harm. My fourth concern was my wife, that she too may suffer physical or spiritual harm. the fifth fear I had was over my wealth, should there occur a loss of income or property. After listening to my fears, Rasulullah taught me the following Dua:

To be recited 3 times morning and evening,

Bismillahi ala deeni wanafsi wawaladi wa ahli wa mali.

"May the blessings of Allah be on my Deen, life, children, family and wealth." [Kanzul-Ummaal, Vol.2, P.636]

4. PROTECTION AGAINST ALL HARM

Hazrat Abaan bin Uthmaan (R.A) narrates that he heard his father saying that Rasulullah(Pbuh) mentioned:

"Whosever recites the following dua 3 times in the morning and evening, will not be harmed by anything." [MISHKAAT P.209]

Bismillahil lazee layadhuru ma'asmihi shayun fil ardhi walafis sama. Wahu was sameel aleem.

5. PROTECTION AGAINST EVIL FATE AND SEVERE CALAMITIES

Rasulullah(Pbuh)mentioned:

"O People! Seek Allah's protection against severe calamities, trials and tribulations, misfortunes wretchedness, evil fate and the taunts and malicious joy of the enemies." (MIRQAAT VOL.5, P.222)

Allahumma inni aoozubika min jahdil balai wadarkish-shaqai, wasoo il qadhai, washama-tatil-adai.

:wa:

Muslim Woman
04-01-2010, 02:29 PM

May Allah help you bro. Don't use same road daily ; try to change the route . If possible , don't go out alone .

marwen
04-01-2010, 02:44 PM
Brother say these 2 dua :
1)
اللَّهُمَّ اكْفِنِيهِمْ بِما شِئْتَ.
Allahummak-fineehim bima shi/t.
‘O Allah, protect me from them with what You choose.’

2)
اللّهُـمَّ إِنا نَجْـعَلُكَ في نُحـورِهِـم، وَنَعـوذُ بِكَ مِنْ شُرورِهـمْ .
Allahumma inna najAAaluka fee nuhoorihim wanaAAoothu bika min shuroorihim.
‘O Allah, we place You before them and we take refuge in You from their evil.’

source..

May Allah protect you from anything that worried you !

A-Believer-25
04-01-2010, 10:49 PM
Ameen to all of the dua! Thank you for the du'as everyone! May Allah (SWT) protect us all and all of our families, ameen!

Also I will try to learn the du'as mentioned in this thread, inshallah. Also I will try to read the suras mentioned here more often too, inshallah.

Thanks everyone!:)

S<Chowdhury
04-02-2010, 10:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Danah
May Allah protect you and your family and keep you safe.

The fact that they knew where is your home is not that pleasant to be honest, I am not trying to scare you but you gotta be careful when you leave the home or coming back.
Changing his routes and being careful when leaving the home, don't live in FEAR Bro stand up to these idiots they think they got the better of you don't take that from no one if they come again stand up to them and starting swinging if needs be, I'd love to say violence ain't the answer and the Feds will catch them but even if they do perhaps a little slap on the hand and they'll come for revenge ain't trying to scare you or nothing but face the facts life ain't gonna stop cause your a little shaken up don't take that if they wanna rob you give as good as you get and they'll leave you alone. Usually all it takes is for one guy to stand up to them and they'll run away like cowards.

Anyway take care Bro, May Allah help you bro ameen

A-Believer-25
04-02-2010, 01:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by S<Chowdhury
Changing his routes and being careful when leaving the home, don't live in FEAR Bro stand up to these idiots they think they got the better of you don't take that from no one if they come again stand up to them and starting swinging if needs be, I'd love to say violence ain't the answer and the Feds will catch them but even if they do perhaps a little slap on the hand and they'll come for revenge ain't trying to scare you or nothing but face the facts life ain't gonna stop cause your a little shaken up don't take that if they wanna rob you give as good as you get and they'll leave you alone. Usually all it takes is for one guy to stand up to them and they'll run away like cowards.

Anyway take care Bro, May Allah help you bro ameen
Ameen! May Allah bless you all!

I now take a different route. Of course if they come again I should just get my metal bat ready or something. My brother knows one of them so I think they will talk to them or something, and I have the choice to press charges, which the cop recommended I do, to teach them a lesson and to get a restraining order. Also in the end they ran away like cowards when my mom came out screaming. I could not have hit them or anything, I was outnumbered. They probably picked on me because they thought I was an easy target and probably because I am short. While I was walking home and noticed they were following me I was praying to Allah to protect me in my mind so that is probably why they did not beat me up or anything right there on the spot.

I still really want to beat them up so badly. I just really hate them!!! They are all just a bunch of shayateen!

marwen
04-02-2010, 01:35 PM

I now take a different route. Of course if they come again I should just get my metal bat ready or something. My brother knows one of them so I think they will talk to them or something, and I have the choice to press charges, which the cop recommended I do, to teach them a lesson and to get a restraining order. Also in the end they ran away like cowards when my mom came out screaming. I could not have hit them or anything, I was outnumbered. They probably picked on me because they thought I was an easy target and probably because I am short. While I was walking home and noticed they were following me I was praying to Allah to protect me in my mind so that is probably why they did not beat me up or anything right there on the spot.

I still really want to beat them up so badly. I just really hate them!!! They are all just a bunch of shayateen!
Don't be angry brother. Violence doesn't mean you are strong or brave. I know that if you haven't any other solution than to fight, you should fight for yourself, but if there is any other non-violent solution, then you should avoid violence.
And always remember to get your protection and your strength from Allah. All the humans are weak even if they consider themselves strong. Only Allah is strong and capable of anything, humans are subject of sickness, weakness and inability.

A-Believer-25
04-02-2010, 02:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by marwen
Don't be angry brother. Violence doesn't mean you are strong or brave. I know that if you haven't any other solution than to fight, you should fight for yourself, but if there is any other non-violent solution, then you should avoid violence.
And always remember to get your protection and your strength from Allah. All the humans are weak even if they consider themselves strong. Only Allah is strong and capable of anything, humans are subject of sickness, weakness and inability.
Thank you for the reminder brother. I am not a violent man, I will avoid violence if possible, inshallah. Yes, you are right. We are all weak. I will continue to seek help and guidence from Allah (SWT), inshallah. :)

S<Chowdhury
04-02-2010, 02:21 PM
Of course if they come again I should just get my metal bat ready or something. My brother knows one of them so I think they will talk to them or something, and I have the choice to press charges, which the cop recommended I do, to teach them a lesson and to get a restraining order. Also in the end they ran away like cowards when my mom came out screaming. I could not have hit them or anything, I was outnumbered. They probably picked on me because they thought I was an easy target and probably because I am short. While I was walking home and noticed they were following me I was praying to Allah to protect me in my mind so that is probably why they did not beat me up or anything right there on the spot.

There just small times wanna be thugs nothing more. They act like there something but you stand up they run away without you even clenching your fist. But allow the hype though if they don't start on you again then just allow it cause you go to the Feds they'll most likely pick on you more, so settle it outside, jus lay some heat on them with your brother or something and most likely that's the last you'll see of them.

aadil77
04-02-2010, 02:37 PM
Little bro if you're outnumbered see if you can take em, if not just get away safely, duno what its like in your area but in some places you get idiots carryin knives. If you know where they're from or who they are just take a few people you know and get them sorted

InshAllah you'll be alright, you've done nothing wrong, next time you're alone keep prayin ayatul kursi.

S<Chowdhury
04-02-2010, 03:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
Little bro if you're outnumbered see if you can take em, if not just get away safely, duno what its like in your area but in some places you get idiots carryin knives. If you know where they're from or who they are just take a few people you know and get them sorted

InshAllah you'll be alright, you've done nothing wrong, next time you're alone keep prayin ayatul kursi.
True true i didn't wanna say fight 10 boyz on your own cause that'd mite end up with him in need of going to the hospital :hmm: don't want that outcome for him but if you are outnumbered the fact is your gonna have to take alot of beatings but the key in having multiple opponents is not to attack, you should be focused in defending yourself instead and if you are fighting its obvious don't spend to long fighting one of dem and oh yh keep moving about aswell

And if your gonna go looking for these boys make sure you got a mandem who'll back it.

A-Believer-25
04-02-2010, 03:22 PM
There just small times wanna be thugs nothing more. They act like there something but you stand up they run away without you even clenching your fist. But allow the hype though if they don't start on you again then just allow it cause you go to the Feds they'll most likely pick on you more, so settle it outside, jus lay some heat on them with your brother or something and most likely that's the last you'll see of them.
I will do the best I can, inshallah.

format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77

I know, some carry weapons, but I don't think these guys had anything on them otherwise they probably would have pulled them out the moment they were telling me to "empty my pockets". I was near my house and my mom was screaming at them they ran away scared. Alhamduillah, my brother was looking at the window when this happened and he knows one of them, so I think the cops will probably call him in or something. I just don't want them to be around my house again.

S<Chowdhury
04-02-2010, 03:32 PM
I will do the best I can, inshallah.

I know, some carry weapons, but I don't think these guys had anything on them otherwise they probably would have pulled them out the moment they were telling me to "empty my pockets". I was near my house and my mom was screaming at them they ran away scared. Alhamduillah, my brother was looking at the window when this happened and he knows one of them, so I think the cops will probably call him in or something. I just don't want them to be around my house again.
Ahh careful when these boys carry weapon most likely in the heat of the moment he'll use it but anyway do you live London or somewhere about? Cause if its too much grief I'll be on coming down and sorting them out myself hehe, by persuasive talking of course hehe ;D :p

A-Believer-25
04-02-2010, 03:34 PM
Ahh careful when these boys carry weapon most likely in the heat of the moment he'll use it but anyway do you live London or somewhere about? Cause if its too much grief I'll be on coming down and sorting them out myself hehe, by persuasive talking ;D :p

hahaha ;D I live in the US, unfortunately.

S<Chowdhury
04-02-2010, 03:45 PM
^^^^ Ahh Kl Kl Bro the states haha you can be armed up nicely then can't you its in you constitution that you have the right to bear arms....;D. I'm joking using weapons ain't the answer either any way take care Bro

A-Believer-25
04-02-2010, 04:11 PM
I will, inshallah,and you too. Inshallah :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!