/* */

PDA

View Full Version : sending a *suprise* gift to saudi

Ummu Sufyaan
04-01-2010, 09:59 AM
:sl:
i want to send someone who is residing in Saudi a surprise delivery bunch of flowers except in not sure if they do that in Saudi? and even if they did, will it get there on time and in tact because i know Arab how disorganized they can be :embarrass

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Life_Is_Short
04-01-2010, 10:14 AM
You can use a courier service. http://www.parcel2go.com/parcel-delivery/Saudi-Arabia

I don't think you can send fresh flowers however.

Sorry i just remembered you might not be in U.K. :embarrass

Just search on the internet for courier service that deliver from where you live to Saudi.

ardianto
04-02-2010, 12:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ummu Sufyaan
i want to send someone who is residing in Saudi a surprise delivery bunch of flowers except in not sure if they do that in Saudi? and even if they did, will it get there on time and in tact because i know Arab how disorganized they can be :embarrass

Sister, it's better if you send another gift, not bunch of flowers. It will not fresh when arrives in destination. Different than if you send flower that planted in soil or other media.

Also, shipping life plants from one country to another country needs special permit and procedure. Only certain courier companies that can gives service for this shipping. And the cost is too expensive if you send only a bunch of flowers.

P.S. Shipping packages is my daily job.

Ummu Sufyaan
04-04-2010, 08:01 AM
^quit spamming please.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!