/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Our intentions

Getoffmyback
04-01-2010, 11:15 AM
I heard that No matter how good our deeds are god will judge us and reward us on our intentions . Is it possible to master our intentions to perfection?

Cos this voice inside or the intention is hidden only god can see it and i always listen to it when its for the benefits of myself first then others even if i'm trying to help them, and in the eyes of people i will still give the impression that i'm a good guy No one can read Whats inside me!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Getoffmyback
04-01-2010, 10:29 PM
So? Did i present it in wrong way?

'Abd al-Baari
04-02-2010, 01:14 PM
:sl:

This answer by Shaykh Saalih al-Munajjid is a beneifcial read on this subject.

http://islamqa.com/en/ref/14258/

Hamza Asadullah
04-02-2010, 02:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Getoffmyback
I heard that No matter how good our deeds are god will judge us and reward us on our intentions . Is it possible to master our intentions to perfection?

Cos this voice inside or the intention is hidden only god can see it and i always listen to it when its for the benefits of myself first then others even if i'm trying to help them, and in the eyes of people i will still give the impression that i'm a good guy No one can read Whats inside me!
:sl:

If we Magnify our intentions whilst doing a good deed then we will get significantley MORE rewards for our good deeds!

Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: "Deeds (their correctness and rewards) depend upon intentions, and every person gets but what he has intended." (Agreed upon)

Ibn Al-Mubarak said: "May a small deed be magnified by the sincere intention; and may a great deed be diminished by the insincere intention"

If we do not correct our intention before doing a good act or deed then we will not get rewarded our deeds even if it is a great one, while we can magnify our humble deeds by a sincere intention.

May Allah increase us in good and give us the ability to do excessive good deeds so that we may please him and make him the happiest so we can achieve the highest ranks of Paradise. Ameen

“Surely Allah does not do injustice so much as an atom’s weight, and in case it is a fair deed, He will double it and bring from very close to Him a magnificent reward.” (4:40)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!