/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Halal Scanner iphone app

SirZubair
04-01-2010, 07:32 PM
I am not sure if this is the right section for it, so if it isn't, can a Mod please move it to a section more suitable? Jazakallah.

Checkout this cool new iphone app my cousin made. It's called Halal Scanner - basically takes a photo of food ingredient labels and tells you if the food additives in the item is halal or not. You can also search through the food additives on your iphone. Check their videos out on www.halalscanner.com

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SMA89
04-01-2010, 07:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SirZubair
I am not sure if this is the right section for it, so if it isn't, can a Mod please move it to a section more suitable? Jazakallah.

Checkout this cool new iphone app my cousin made. It's called Halal Scanner - basically takes a photo of food ingredient labels and tells you if the food additives in the item is halal or not. You can also search through the food additives on your iphone. Check their videos out on www.halalscanner.com
Wow thats a cool feature.

SirZubair
04-01-2010, 07:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SMA89
Wow thats a cool feature.
I know, its awesome :)

'Abd al-Baari
04-01-2010, 07:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SirZubair

:sl:

I downloaded this yesterday, not had a chance to try it yet, but the idea is pretty cool, mashaa'Allah! :embarrass

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
SirZubair
04-02-2010, 12:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd al-Baari
:sl:

I downloaded this yesterday, not had a chance to try it yet, but the idea is pretty cool, mashaa'Allah! :embarrass
I haven't tried it out myself (since i don't even have an iphone) but my cousin showed me how it works and its pretty cool! Just make sure when you do it, there is enough LIGHT on whatever you take a picture of, otherwise it will miss out on some of the ingredients :)

SirZubair
07-10-2013, 12:45 AM
*Bump*

Keep it halal!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!