/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Howdy all, from the South of the US

seeker80
04-02-2010, 08:17 AM
Hello all

I've been lurking around the forums for a bit now and thought I should introduce myself. I'm a brand new revert, and in fact just last night said the Shahadah in a Mosque. In short, I know next to nothing. :statisfie Looking forward to learning a bit on these forums though.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
04-02-2010, 08:24 AM
Asalam Alaykum (Peace be Upon you) seeker :welcome:

Thats great news brother, may Allah help you now in your quest of knowledge of islam and make it easy for you. I hope you have a sense of peace and satisfaction within you :shade:

Also this forum is a great place to start, plenty you can learn from here, plenty of reverts that can relate to you, quite a lot from the states as well, you have to meet brother Woodrow too.

InshAllah we'd like to hear your story on this thread http://www.islamicboard.com/new-musl...ours-here.html

ardianto
04-02-2010, 10:43 AM
Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuh.

Welcome to Islam, brother seeker. And also, welcome to IslamicBoard forum. :)

Misz_Muslimah
04-02-2010, 12:22 PM
Asalamalaikum..
Hope you have a beneficial stay and alhamdulilah Allah has guided you to the straight path..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
marwen
04-02-2010, 12:36 PM
Welcome Brother.
Happy to see a brand new muslim in the forum : you have Zero sins, like a new born :) .
I'm also happy to see you having a good start.
May allah bless you and protect you !
And don't worry, your gonna understand Islam bit by bit.

zakirs
04-04-2010, 07:33 PM
:sl: bro and alhamdillah .. glad to have a revert among us :)

Beardo
04-04-2010, 08:38 PM
By the "Howdy", I'm gonna guess your Texan. ;D

Welcome to the forums and welcome to Islam. ;)

Danah
04-04-2010, 09:29 PM
Welcome back brother to Islam mashaAllah 2 days since you reverted to Islam then welcome to the Islamic board.

Take a look in these introductory threads about Islam and feel free to post any questions:

http://www.islamicboard.com/discover...resources.html

http://www.islamicboard.com/discover...tart-here.html

Ramadhan
04-05-2010, 04:20 AM
Welcome to IB brother, and welcome back to Islam!
alhamdulillah!

please browse around our expanding wealth of information and have a great stay!

ژاله
04-05-2010, 04:29 AM
welcome to islam brother:)

Dagless
04-05-2010, 04:58 AM
Welcome Seeker, here's to the next 30 years (and more) being filled with clarity now you have found the path.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!