/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Terrorist outlook mindset of UK nationals

ali-imran
04-02-2010, 02:11 PM
I am not sure if I'm the only one experiencing terrorist jokes, and jokes regarding suicide bombers etc, basically jokes and passing comments by UK english citizens at work, social life and online aimed at me with a outlook that because I am muslim I am also an undercover terrorist who does not mind these jokes and passing comments.

Whats more concerning is that deep down at the back of UK english citizens minds, a vast majority that is, just want to call us all terrorists and cannot wait for a time where they can use this outlook to attack us and belittle us and also feel like they are defending thier country.

Has anyone else experienced this at all? please share your experiences.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
04-03-2010, 08:35 AM
:sl:
just tell them to "keep on walking" people like that are just a bunch of *hot* air heads.

tell English people to go and look at their own history, before hastily labeling anyone a terrorist :hmm:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!