/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What is your Most Favourite Country?

SMA89
04-02-2010, 06:47 PM
There was a thread that asked for the least favorite country, so just out of curiosity I want to see peoples favorite countries and WHY?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Masuma
04-03-2010, 05:07 AM
Asalamu alikum Wa Rehmatullahi Wa Barakatuh!:statisfie

My most favorite countries are
1. Saudi Arabia, (for Allah's blessed house and beloved Prophet's mosque is there.
2. My Pakistan!:statisfie Oh I love you my precious country!!!
3. China. I dunno why but I LOVE Chinese.:D

Supreme
04-03-2010, 11:32 AM
Nice idea! There's more, but the two that immediately come to mind are:

Greece. I just love the whole Eastern Orthodox Christian culture there, it seems so exotic and appealing. In addition, the weather is second to none, and the food and people are lovely.

Egypt. I love this country. I love its ancient Egyptian history. I love the Pyramids. I like the ties it has to Jewish and Christian history. I love the religious co existence between the Muslims and the Coptic Christians. I love the desert landscape (desert is my favourite landscape BTW). I love the warm waters and coral reefs of the Red Sea. I love culture.

Salahudeen
04-03-2010, 11:38 AM
1.Saudi arabia

2.Maylasia

All though I've never been to any of them, saudi is my fav cos of the holy land it contains. And I think Malaysia would just have cute people everywhere. Chinese features are cute lol.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
04-03-2010, 11:39 AM
Favourite for visiting or for living ?.

If for visiting, I have many favourite countries. But if I must chose one, okay I chose Mongolia. I want to ride horse on its prairies.

If for living, I don't want to leave a funny country where I am living now. :D

marwen
04-03-2010, 12:22 PM
1- Saudi Arabia
2- Palestine

I want to die in one of these tow places.

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
04-03-2010, 12:51 PM
KSA--The Holy City - MAKKAH & The City Of The PROPHET (saw) - MADINAH!!

KAding
04-03-2010, 12:59 PM
I'd probably have to go with one the Scandinavian countries. I love the cooler climate and they sure have things in order. Corruption is low, poverty is low, yet liberty and individual freedom are highly regarded.

Al-Indunisiy
04-04-2010, 12:12 AM
The entire Arab countries and Europe (including Turkey, excluding Serbia and Monaco).

One of the reasons: I'm an Indo-European/Semitic language geek.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!